This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Deer defending her calf

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Deer defending her calf

Postby Gideon300 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Eveleen wrote:Cats are so curious and funny, it does not matter that the deer is more than 5 times its size, the cat still feels brave enough to get close. :lol:

That cat made me laugh too. It's so obvious there's much truth in the old adage that curiosity killed the cat. That cat was seemingly compelled to check things out up close and was transfixed on doing so. It was letting its guard down as a result, but just couldn't help itself.

Eveleen wrote:I don't think the dog would have done anything to the calf, he just happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I hope he survived :( . Still, I guess that the deer reacted normally, according to her animal and maternal instincts.

The dog is okay apparently. If you expand the comments under the video at YouTube, the person who posted it added this:

The dog, Star, got away limping after 23 seconds (I filmed the dog's owner, whom I could hear but not see with my eye on the camera... that's why I ended up cutting)—since posting here we have been able to contact the lady. HER DOG WAS HURT BUT RECOVERED.

River, my deer-whispering cat, is fine.

If the dog was smart as a human, it would have known it had an advantage had it stayed on the pavement, as deer tend to slip and slide on it, since their hooves were made for forest and fields.
Gideon300

Re: Deer defending her calf

Postby Eveleen » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Gideon300 wrote:That cat made me laugh too. It's so obvious there's much truth in the old adage that curiosity killed the cat. That cat was seemingly compelled to check things out up close and was transfixed on doing so. It was letting its guard down as a result, but just couldn't help itself.
Nayto wrote:He even bumps the deer on the nose and gets away :lol: What a cutey.

They've become friends now :D

That deer is going to have a hairball.
Eveleen

Previous

Return to Open House