This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What are we suppose to do when we come off in the wrong way?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

What are we suppose to do when we come off in the wrong way?

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 pm

What are we suppose to do, when we come off seeming like we are from Satan's family?

When someone who you think is suppose to be a part of Yahweh's Family, thinks you are not a part of Yahweh's Family, what are we suppose to do, then?

How are we suppose to know which family we are a part of, if we can't trace our lineage back far enough?

How are we suppose to know whether who we are (who's Family we belong to)?

You guys here on this form, are confusing.

You guys say that you are here to help one another grow in the Gospel of Our Heavenly Father, but, then, you guys, turn right back around, and, say that you think that a person who is asking questions, is a jew.

How is that helping one another?

Is this why there is so much division in CI, or II, or, whatever you want to call it?

Why would any of us Brethren want to call one another a jew, or a nigger, or anything else, other than a fellow Brethren of Yahweh's Family?

I, again, apologize to all fellow Brethren who I have offended. I came off in a bad way, but, I am not a jew. I am not a nigger. I am of Yahweh's Family.

I'm just trying to get more spiritual food to feed my spirit. I'm just trying to grow as an Israelite. You guys make it difficult to do that, because I came off seeming like I am a jew, and that does not help me grow as an Israelite.

How am I suppose to come out of the darkness completely, if I keep being called a jew, by my own fellow Brethren?

I, again, apologize to all fellow Brethren who I offend.

Yahweh Bless all fellow Brethren.

Yahweh's Will Be Done.

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: What are we suppose to do when we come off in the wrong

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Would it not be better for us fellow Brethren, to be nice to one another?

Wouldn't that help motivate us better, than, to be so angry with one another?

Wouldn't that help us to want to continue seeking more of Yahweh's Truth?

And, wouldn't that help everyone of our lost fellow Israelite Brethren, who is still lost in the dark, to continue seeking the Truth? If we are nicer to our lost fellow Israelite Brethren, then, wouldn't that help our Heavenly Father out, in pulling out our lost Brethren, out of the darkness, into the light?

How are we, as individual Israelites, suppose to be able to tell who is of the jewish race, and, who is of the Adamic race?

I thought, that, our Heavenly Father, was the only one who will ultimately separate the wheat from the tares.
Is that wrong?

I thought, that, we, as individual Israelites, can only know one another by the spiritual fruits, that, we each bear.
Is that wrong?

Yahweh Bless All Brethren.

Yahweh's Will Be Done.

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Dear Brother Brett,

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I will take your word or anybody else that is here that they are one of us, because nobody is in this forum without first going through the scrutiny of the owner of this website. It is not like Stormfront where one can fudge their way in to the mix. I believe there is a foundational premise which every person here is in agreement with and that is: we are the true Israel of Scripture and the jews are not. There is a myriad of contrasts which separate the two. We should learn what those behaviors are and avoid all appearance of evil as I Thes. 5:22 commands. There is somewhat of a related discussion in the Golden Dawn thread in knowing how to discern our racial kindred (if you haven't been following it).

Secondly, we should be well acquainted with biblical principles as they pertain to our race exclusively. I'm making the presumption that you are a young man and are on fire with the CI message. I wouldn't say that you seem to be of Satan's family as you put it, but rather you seem to be having growing pains in the family of Christ. And this is to be expected with anyone receiving the Truth revealed; there is a lot to be learned and unlearned. We are all in the process of maturing in Christ.

One of those things which the early Christians had to deal with was the denial of "self"; in other words, a love or duty towards others. Non silba sed anthar. The first thing Christ said at the advent of His ministry was to repent or change our old ways i.e. we become new creatures in Christ. We emulate Christ as our example. If we get on the right track, we are blessed with righteous fellowship. If we "come off in the wrong way" then we change the way we are expressing ourselves. We can either be self-centered or we can be Christ-centered. If we are the latter, then our fellow man will know us by our fruits, but if we are the former, we are known as someone resisting change and bearing no fruit.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions as long as it is done the way you would like somebody else asking you questions. If somebody doesn't like your respectful questions, then that's their problem not yours. I've been in the same boots, asking a lot of questions and accused falsely, but that just shows that those who cannot respectfully answer your question(s) are lacking in Christian deportment or may not even know the answer, but resort to saving face of "self." Anybody worth their salt, who are "the salt of the earth" and take a stand on an issue which they think reflects the veracity of the Word, will at one time or another be called a "Jew." It just comes with the territory, because there will be circumstances where those who are lacking in their love for the truth find it easier to resort to name calling. Believe me, one of the hardest things for even a mature Identity Christian is to not repay evil with evil. If you take the high moral road, you will always have the inner peace of knowing what was right in the eyes of God. God bless.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Thank you Brother Mark

Yahweh Bless

Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 am

I have to admit, I do feel like an idiot for asking so many questions.

In Yahweh

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Amell » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 am

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the Forum!!

Wow, what is going on?

There is nothing wrong with asking questions!! We all have had them in the beginning too, so don't apologise for asking!

None of us really know our true DNA background, but just waking up to the truth and having a true understanding of what the Bible really says, is a pretty good chance your part of the Adamite Family!!

If you like, you can send a message to me, of any questions you may have. Hopefully I can help answer them, if not then Bill would be the best to ask. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Yahweh Bless!!
Amell

Postby Amell » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 am

Mark,

Wow, that is an excellent way you explained things for Brett!! ;)

Yahweh Bless!!
Amell

Return to Open House