This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"THE REVIVAL"

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

"THE REVIVAL"

Postby AryanForYHWH » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

"THE REVIVAL" is a three day event I would like to invite our other Christian brothers and sisters to our gathering. There will be camping allowed on the property, CI Service, Live bands, and etc. For more info check out http://www.christian-identity.org Don't miss out on a whole world of Fun. Yahweh Bless you all
AryanForYHWH

Re: "THE REVIVAL"

Postby themoose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

this sounds fantastic. wife (mainstream churchianist) is due with #3 in april, i still need to find a way to get out there, i can smell the brisket now. will keep the event in my prayers.
the_moose
themoose

Postby AryanForYHWH » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 am

That awesome brother is it going to be a boy or girl? There is going to be all kinds of great food, I got a bull just for it to lol :D Like I said its going to be a good get together, There will be a cross lighting by the White Camelia Knights KKK and the United White Knights KKK. Trying to get four WP bands, and lets not forget the Celtic Games. Yahweh bless you, your wife, and the future little one brother.
AryanForYHWH

Postby themoose » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 pm

not sure if its a boy or girl this time, i've got one of each right now and we decided to wait to find out this time. still need to come up with some names also, time is getting close. thanks for the wishes my friend, currently my only connection to CI people is through sites like this, even though i live in a great area, most people are still in the the fog. Yahweh bless you and your endeavours.
the_moose
themoose

Return to Open House