This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christogenea and Prothink!

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Christogenea and Prothink!

Postby Amell » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 am

I was on a blog that has a lot of insight of what we deal with everyday.

The Blogger is Northern TruthSeeker, from the great white north.
He is good friends with John Friend, who is another blogger telling what is going on today. I went on his blog and I was surprised to see this on there.

There are people exposing the Jews and standing up to their agenda, of course. We’ll call them the “Anti-Semites of the Year” for 2012. In no particular order, some of the top “Anti-Semites of the Year” for 2012 include:

Mark Glenn of The Ugly Truth, Mahmoud El-Yousseph, and yours truly (and many others in all likelihood) for being targeted by a deranged Jewish supremacist claiming to be with the terrorist organization known as the Jewish Defense League. I’m sure you remember earlier this summer when first Mark, then Mahmoud and myself, all received somewhat threatening emails from some clown named Danny Levi, who said that the “time has come for [us] to pay for [our] crimes against the Jewish people” and that “we [the Jews] didn’t choose you as an enemy, you chose us” and all sorts of other nonsense. Clearly, the work Mark, Mahmoud and myself are doing is paying off and the enemy is not too happy about it.

Then we have ZionCrimeFactory.com, Prothink.org, JewishProblem.com, Christogenea.org and a few other websites who were (and probably remain) targeted by organized Jewish criminal organizations – namely, the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith – for censorship. These websites were attacked on two occasions this past year by two separate internet hosting companies due to pressure from criminal Jewish organizations such as the ADL. Jews have always played a leading role in censorship and tyrannical, un-American anti-free speech initiatives, mainly because they absolutely hate anyone who exposes their agenda and rejects their propaganda. These fine websites and the individuals who administer them - and many others around the world - clearly fall into this category. When you result to intimidation, censorship, and harassment, you know you’ve lost the debate.

So it's nice to see that the bloggers are giving credit to Mike Delaney and William Fink's websites!!
Amell

Return to Open House