This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Acrostics

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Acrostics

Postby Amell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

I don't even know what acrostics is? I've never even heard of it, until now.

I do however agree with xBluxTunicx82 on the experience of the CI message being a secret hidden. Only for the chosen ones who have had the veil lifted, to truly understand what has been written. But I truly do also believe it's the ones who seek the truth who have their eyes opened. Not to many of our Brethren want to seek out the truth and when it's given to them they disregard it. I think that is the only reason that most of our Brethren our blind to what is going on.

I'm not sure what is meant by hidden codes. Are you guys referring to the numbers, ie like seven?
Amell

Postby xBluxTunicx82 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am

Thank you Mark, for the response you gave. I'm sorry if I was expectant of 'attack', I receive that a lot from Christian 'brothers' and perhaps it just saddens me knowing so many are so full of hate for there own kind.

I see the point you are making, and I think I can boil it down to the simplicity in Christ... "Trust no man". Whether it be what we read in documents, or hear from the mouth of our own pastors, we should always return to the Word for the Truth. I have found no 2nd witnesses as of yet, and only accept acrostics as what they are. When Yahweh begins pointing them out to me on a very blatant basis, then I will begin to trust in them as I do the Word. Until then, they are nothing more to me than a topic to think about from time to time.

The secrets that Yahweh has reserved for his faithful elect will become realized at the appointed time for each Israelite. I know that Yahshua spoke only to His people, His Race, and that this knowledge is only for them. This is why I have to laugh at black churches who think they are righteously worshipping God. They get their own deluded message from the Book, just as Judeos.

For now, I am comfortable in my understanding of acrostics, I would rather search out the many truths in Scripture at the moment than go on a wild goose chase for messages that may be supplanted by the enemy. Thank you all for actually reasoning together with me. Especially you Mark, there is a lot of gossip in the world today, and all i can think of is 'by their fruits shall you know them'. Your fruits here are that you only wish to guide your kin on the right path, and help protect them from 'cleverly designed fables' that we may stumble across from time to time.

Yah bless
James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
xBluxTunicx82

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm

xBluxTunicx82 wrote:Thank you Mark, for the response you gave. I'm sorry if I was expectant of 'attack', I receive that a lot from Christian 'brothers' and perhaps it just saddens me knowing so many are so full of hate for there own kind.

I receive a lot of flak also, but it makes me even more appreciative of the Word. "If a man says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?" I John 4:20. I don't know what possesses a liar to bear false witness other than to elevate themselves at the expense of belittling others. God hates a "lying tongue" and "those who sow discord among the brethren." Their reward for having such a low regard for the truth and making the lie habitual is that God will send them "strong delusion." It is sad to witness such unchristian behavior, but it also facilitates our discerning the spirit, to see if they are of God. I think others see it as well, when a long train of abuses and false accusations say more about the accuser than the accused. I think Bill articulated the problem well in his article 'Party Politics.'

I see the point you are making, and I think I can boil it down to the simplicity in Christ... "Trust no man". Whether it be what we read in documents, or hear from the mouth of our own pastors, we should always return to the Word for the Truth. I have found no 2nd witnesses as of yet, and only accept acrostics as what they are. When Yahweh begins pointing them out to me on a very blatant basis, then I will begin to trust in them as I do the Word. Until then, they are nothing more to me than a topic to think about from time to time.

Some people have an aversion to "Let God be true and every man a liar," because it comes so close to home, if we are honest with ourselves. I don't have any hesitation in trusting my fellow Israelite; it's only when that trust has been betrayed. However, there is no salvation from man. "Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies" Ps. 40:4.

The secrets that Yahweh has reserved for his faithful elect will become realized at the appointed time for each Israelite. I know that Yahshua spoke only to His people, His Race, and that this knowledge is only for them. This is why I have to laugh at black churches who think they are righteously worshipping God. They get their own deluded message from the Book, just as Judeos.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head; it's at the appointed time and I believe that pertains to us individually as well as nationally. Non-Whites and hyphenated Christians worship "another Christ, "another Gospel" and Bill has started a new series on the Paul-bashers that dramatically points out how God will "Sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth." All the chaff and dirt will be screened out and blown away by the wind.

For now, I am comfortable in my understanding of acrostics, I would rather search out the many truths in Scripture at the moment than go on a wild goose chase for messages that may be supplanted by the enemy. Thank you all for actually reasoning together with me. Especially you Mark, there is a lot of gossip in the world today, and all i can think of is 'by their fruits shall you know them'. Your fruits here are that you only wish to guide your kin on the right path, and help protect them from 'cleverly designed fables' that we may stumble across from time to time.

Yah bless

It's a two-way street. I wish to be guided on the right path as well by those who have been blessed with wisdom.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:32 am

In my opinion, Christ taught through prophecy, parables and knowledge of Scripture, as did everyone in scripture. There's nothing in scripture which talks about secret codes and in the case of the one exception, there is a definite calling of attention to it ("666").

Going further than that seems like a recipe for disaster, especially considering different Hebrew translations.

Solomon said that without wisdom we are nothing because wisdom leads to Godliness (Wisdom of Solomon chapters 6 and 9). It is not in codes that we unlock the secrets of the Kingdom, but rather in wisdom and understanding which we get straight from God.

"For the very true beginning of her is the desire of discipline; and the care of discipline is love; And love is the keeping of her laws; and the giving heed unto her laws is the assurance of incorruption; And incorruption maketh us near unto God: Therefore the desire of wisdom bringeth to a kingdom." - Wisdom 6:17-20
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Thou shalt write the words of the Lord in 18-letter columns, that thou may read it every which way. Uh-huh. Forget the jew-scam Bible codes and you shall be better for it.

The people who sell you on acrostics have not a clue what the plain word of Scripture says, and then they would insist that the acrostic can be valid even if it contradicts the Scripture. Forget it. Men are always looking for hidden meanings in the Scripture because they cannot deal with its plain meanings.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby GetOffMyLawn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm

It would appear that anyone with an eighth grade education can read the Bible, even the KJV, but the Scriptures tell us to study to show ourselves approved unto YHWH, a workman that needs not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. If there is a Bible “code” to be broken, and I would say that there is, and far more ingenious than the German Enigma machine or anything a lying jew of confusion can conger up, it could only be broken by one indwelled with the Spirit of the Almighty. Of course the “code” of which I speak of is His hidden Truth.

His Word stands alone, is living, and is eternal. Imagine if you can, a compilation of books written over the coarse of thousands of years in at least three distinctly different languages telling separate stories at the same time and all making perfect sense, that’s just for starters. No other being in existence could even come close to such a feat. If the Truth be known, I would venture a conjecture, because of revelations gleaned over the years, that His Words of Truth may be understood, with the help of the Holy Spirit, on many other levels.

The more we study His Word, the more real the past comes alive each and every day.
My love for YHWH is the reason for my absolute disdain of His enemies.
GetOffMyLawn

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am

GetOffMyLawn wrote:[b]It would appear that anyone with an eighth grade education can read the Bible, even the KJV, but the Scriptures tell us to study to show ourselves approved unto YHWH, a workman that needs not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. If there is a Bible “code” to be broken, and I would say that there is, and far more ingenious than the German Enigma machine or anything a lying jew of confusion can conger up, it could only be broken by one indwelled with the Spirit of the Almighty. Of course the “code” of which I speak of is His hidden Truth.

If 'the truth shall make you free,' what then would the 'hidden truth' do for you? I think I've heard the same kind of rationale for people who 'speak in tongues,' because they have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. And breaking codes poses the same kind of problem i.e. the Bible says not to add to the Word or take away from it (Rev. 22:18-19; Deut. 4:2, 12:32). Like those who speak in tongues, a whole new crop of acrostic decipherers will burn the midnight oil finding either new earth-shaking revelations or the most mundane mediocrity, rather than studying the given and received Word itself (as if that's not good enough). Speaking in tongues has become a preoccupation with Charismatics and such, no doubt devoting much prayer time to do what others cannot; and then, as in some cases, will rebuke a fellow believer who cannot do what they do and chastise them harshly. An acrostic doesn't just fall in your lap; one has to spend time and energy going down every rabbit trail to find something. Is there at least one witness in Scripture, to be on the lookout for acrostics (even though two witnesses are required to establish a matter)?

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come to light" Luke 8:17. Christ was talking to His disciples and meant whatever was then wrapped up in parables and dark sayings, or was secretly, and in a private manner, committed to them, should be made manifest by them to others thereafter. And they did. If Christ withheld from them the notion of acrostics, then He would have been a hypocrite. If the Disciples withheld the notion of acrostics, then they would have been disobedient. We already have the key to the Kingdom; there is nothing else that needs to be unlocked. “Woe to you Scribes, because you have taken away the keys of knowledge! You have not entered [the Kingdom] and those who are entering you have hindered” Luke 11:52. The key is Christian Identity.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby PastorVisser » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Proverbs 25:2; "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Again, acrostics are not "hidden codes" having NOTHING to do with transliteration into other languages, they were meant to help young Hebrews learn the alphabet.

They're only in ALL of the ancient (original) manuscripts. For example - the entire 119th Psalm. There was an acrostic nailed to the head of Jesus' cross, too. :lol:

2 Timothy 2:15; "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
PastorVisser

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

PastorVisser wrote:They're only in ALL of the ancient (original) manuscripts. For example - the entire 119th Psalm. There was an acrostic nailed to the head of Jesus' cross, too. :lol:

Luke 23:38 wrote:And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

John 19:19-20 wrote: And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

I do not see any mention of an acrostic in the Gospels. We are told explicitly that Pilate spelled out a title in three languages. The "acrostic nailed to the head of Jesus' cross" is a figment of some catholic imagination.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open House