This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What's a CI to do?!?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

What's a CI to do?!?

Postby fistofyahweh » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:58 pm

I've been out of work for nearly 3 years.. I used to work for corporate America for Verizon as an IT Systems Admin. Was laid off in December 2007. Tried to work for myself as a Computer Repair and IT consultant.
That's been a disaster because I lack all the M$ and Cisco certifications. Most if not all the companies won't even look at you unless you hold certifications to prove you know your stuff. Now I'm enrolled back in school to get certs and just got a contract job working for Dell as a Messaging Systems Analyst. It pays a whopping $20 an hour. I used to make $35 an hour when I worked for Verizon, and I had no certifications at all.

I feel so disgusted that I have to work for a effin kike named Michael Dell. That bastard is only a few years older than me and he's the typical billionaire jew.. But what am I to do?? I ran out of unemployment benefits months ago.. Bills stacking up and falling behind on car notes..

I felt I either take the job or be out on the street homeless...

Did I make the wrong decision?? Is Yahweh going to punish me for working for the enemy??

-FOY
fistofyahweh

Re: What's a CI to do?!?

Postby Unnamed » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm

No. He won't.

FOY, do what you have to do to keep your family alive and well and pay your bills. We're ALL under the yoke of the Beast.
Unnamed

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Be grateful! For goodness sakes, who do you think owns Verizon?

This age belongs to satan's children. Who cannot work for the damned jew? Even my company is owned by the vile creatures.

Use the EXCELLENT money you are making to fight the beast by helping your kinspeople and spreading the good news.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Les » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

$20 is still pretty good, compared to many who have to work 2 or 3 part-time, minimum wage jobs, as companies prefer that so they avoid paying overtime, benefits, etc
Les

Postby Vandal » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 am

FISTOFYAHWEH: Good question. Read my rant.

Did I make the wrong decision?? Is Yahweh going to punish me for working for the enemy??

You might get punished for the loans you took out. But if you do, it's going to remove the debt (and the collateral) but then you'll be debt free--the easy way! Just sit back and watch the debt and the collateral "disappear!" ;)

Resolve to never apply for credit or loans from this moment to the end of all your days. Rule # 1 in fighting satan is to refuse all debts, sureties, borrowing, usury, or risk investments of any kind. This is rule #1 that we violated and now our entire economic system is based on this littany of swindler's schemes and debt-based money, to boot.

DEBT == DEVIL ON TOP. TAP DANCIN' ON YOUR FOREHEAD.

Minimize all contact with anything resembling bureuacracy, banking, credit, investments, judges or mercenaries. Avoid being in a position where your wages are subject to lien, suit, or garnishment. This should allow you the financial flexibility and free time to use your money to get the message out and take pot shots at the devil every now and again.

A man actually told me that because I got a drivers' license so I could work and stay out of jail that I was "abandoning Christ." Another said using money (Federal Reserve Notes) was supporting Satan and must not be done. Stay far away from such patriot mythology. That is usually peddled by agents and tards who want you in a desperado situation so they can set you up.

Avoiding all contact with non-whites at work...hmmm...It's a great way to live...if you like living out of a garbage can with Oscar the Grouch.

Now if your choice was to work as a merc for Blackwater or DOJ or a Mexican Drug Cartel, then I would say, don't do it. But a normal job using your skills for pay...I wish I was getting $20 an hour right now! If I get a thousand dollar paycheck net I would usually have to work 80 or 90 hours minimum to make it in my current job as a haulin' hand. I've had paying jobs in graphic design, sign construction, sheet metal fab, welding, structural steel framing, carpentry, web coding, networking tech, hospitality management, dishwasher, cook, ranch hand, goat milker, cheese maker, farm hand, seed production, paralegal, and dabbled as three hots and a cot jockey here and there. I can't break into jail, don't qualify for welfare, and I haven't seen an app in the other lines of work responded to in over two years. I'll trade jobs if you want.

I know a woman is in college and planning on spending 80 thousand dollars to get a teaching degree so she can get a government job making a little less than I make haulin' but the bennies are good. That 80 grand in student loans will be like a stinking kosher killed chicken around her neck for the next 15 years. Can you imaging having to clean up after babylon's little snot-nosed brats and all the liability and stress while you get to educate them on how to be illiterate, for a paltry $30 thousand a year? And go tens of thousands of dollars into debt for the privilege?

Just be thankful that Hajji, or Habib, or Manuel, or Ching Cho Chow doesn't already have the $20 / hour job working for the jew for 8 bucks less than you'll take. Bounce on it and be the busiest bee in the hive. While Jews are constantly scheming to screw everyone else, they never see it coming when you've been scheming to nail them. Trust me, I had a half dozen jews running off the reservation and resigning from a board of directors while they thought they were going to screw me! I see these kinds of moral dilemmas and problems such as pay cuts, unemployment as opportunities to war for Christ, buck the system, or at least find a punching bag.

If you're stuck with an unemployment check, use all your free time and implement creative, legal ways to cost any and every segment of the beast system time, money, expense, and frustration over every non-productive nuisance you can legally create. The more of us who do this, the faster the whole house of cards blows over. Don't stress. Get legal vengeance in your spare time.

The fact that you resent working for the system and it's kikemeisters and want a better way shields you against any accusation of complicity with it's corruption. I just did a rant on how we should seek ways to support each other to alleviate the burden the beast system puts on us so we can gradually distance ourselves further and further from that corruption. It's hard because we're all spread out and this nation will probably require more heat and pain before we get the drift about self-government. It requires lots of faith to get through this; I'm barely scraping by in faith but Yahweh has blessed me greatly with things more important than riches.

I had a white nationalist tell me the best way to make good money is find a jew, hire on with him, and make the sorry bastard look good in a way that he has to pay you more--to save face. Face is profit margin in many businesses or at least image pressure control. I was told my company is owned by a white dude but after a long while here I think he is a cardboard cutout with a jew standing behind.

Make yourself into a brand and market it. Jews like that kind of nonsense.

As for Verizon, their new brand and marketing slogan is "RULE THE AIR."
http://phones.verizonwireless.com/ruletheair/
And they got rid of the ostenibly jewish pansy saying, "can you hear me now" and decided to put satan himself in charge of the deal
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ysODn_1Nr4/T ... he+air.JPG
"according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR?
RULE THE AIR?

You don't think that is a coincidence of terms, do you?

If you have a job, the devil is probably siphoning off something, so smack him with the hose once in awhile, and put a cramp in his arse whenever you can, and help your brethren whenever you can. At that great last day I hope to swap war stories on how we all did little things to make life unbearable for the various underlings of the beast. So get the word out, and remember, any time you see a lawful opportunity to cost a tard, zog agent, or frankenboss kikemeister his reputation, time, money, or sanity, serve it up treble with a smile. Data networking with access to all kinda secrets....secrets that might reveal criminal activity requiring immediate report and complaint under 18 USC, with whistleblower protections....and a guaranteed speaking circuit and book deal...hmmmmmm.....be WISE AS A SERPENT and harmless as a dove.

Look up the black book on executive politics. It works in any job, even at mcdonald's. Look at your life as an adventure with opportunities, curiosities, etc. Crap job in Kikencorp? Turn lemons into a hot toddy with Jack and Pepper!

Anyway, that's my rant and I pray you chuckled at least once and I hope you will stop being so hard on yourself.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Zenas » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm

I used to make $35 an hour when I worked for Verizon, and I had no certifications at all.

We've had it good haven't we?

Most Anglo-Saxons-Keltics-Scandinavian-Germanic peoples down through the centuries lived shite lives compared to how we've had it in the 20th-21st century.

That's over.

We're entering a new era. We are in historic times. Conditions are going to get worse, not better and most likely never improve - not in our lifetimes.

Healthy? Have a job? Family? Racially aware? Roof over your head? Genuine friends? DSCI obviously.

You're fortunate.

Next month, next year - you may not be so fortunate.
Zenas

Postby Zenas » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 pm

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/ruletheair/

After load up, we've got that young negress staring us in the face.
Zenas

Postby fistofyahweh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

fortunately, I don't use Verizon for any kind of phone service. After they axed me due to budget cuts, I kicked them to the curb and went with AT&T. I canceled early and they hit me with a early termination fee, which I never paid. Probably wrecked my credit rating, but I don't care.. Like that is what's really hurting my credit..

When you don't pay your mortgage for nearly 2 years because unemployment benefits were only enough to pay utilities and a car note, your credit rating really goes down the tubes..

I've got several bill collecting agencies on my iPhone Blacklist. I never deal with them. It just answers and hangs up on them. All the times I've every answered any of their calls, it's usually a nigger or spic that can barely speak English...
fistofyahweh

Postby Eveleen » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

I feel quite a bit the same, I live in a small town, like a village, white majority, fresh air, but I have to move to a bigger town nearby because noone hires you for living that far. Living here it's impossible to find a job, the only solution is to move to a bigger town with all kinds of people.

What can we do, we have to get out of Babylon, but out of Babilon you have no job, no services! :cry:
Eveleen

Postby Zenas » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm

I canceled early and they hit me with a early termination fee, which I never paid. Probably wrecked my credit rating, but I don't care.. Like that is what's really hurting my credit..When you don't pay your mortgage for nearly 2 years because unemployment benefits were only enough to pay utilities and a car note, your credit rating really goes down the tubes..I've got several bill collecting agencies on my iPhone Blacklist.

Always baffles me why so many people borrow money. I learned early on: borrower is servant/slave to the lender.

There is little difference between rent and a mortgage. So, why take on a jew mortgage you can't afford?

Car note? Why the heck not buy a good used car for cash? Make the repairs and sleep better.

So few live within their means. jew TV gets them to over reach buying jew corporation products with money they don't have for things they don't need.

I think most Americans love Babylon. Just love the Beast and all the ways it gets it tentacles around someone. Then, when they finally wake up, those tentacles are so tight, they can't break free.

My guess is - a good business to be in now would be used goods of all types - cash and carry only.

Silver coins as legal tender would be best. No jew Fed Reserve Notes.

___
Zenas

Next

Return to Open House