This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Varg Vikernes on Christian identity

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Varg Vikernes on Christian identity

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 pm

This guy is brainwashed and thinks he actually knows what he's talking about. Firstly I'm tired of people talking without actually knowing their stuff. What's this guys background, he's an arsonist, convict and satanic heavy metal musician. So I guess this means he actually knows anything about history, religion, Scripture or archeology. What's my background, my highest education is a college degree and I'm a professional soldier, I'd say I'm more qualified to talk than he is yet I choose to keep my mouth shut and let the real scholars talk. I don't pretend to be some scholar and given my background I hardly feel qualified to do so, yet you have this guy whose profession appears to be music and entertainment (always a dubious profession) acting like an archeological scholar. On top of that none of his claims are backed up by anything, I'm sure he's parroting and not actually investigated his claims correctly.

To sum it all up, we've got a moral degenerate from the worst possible profession trying to do a scholar's job. We also have somebody who was in jail for arson of churches which proves his obvious bias and shows he's misdirected. Why burn churches when there's plenty of mosques? Another fool who is terribly misguided and pretty much beyond help. I've also noticed that most of his claims like about most WNists being pagans is also false. Most WNists are Christians and a lot of his other claims are simply false. I think he's also the kind of guy to talk tough, but little action. To be honest is arson of churches a symbolic act of resistance to jewish tyranny, not really. I think he deserved to go to jail for what he did, he simply tried to make himself a name using an easy scapegoat. I noticed he didn't attack mosques or synagoges, hypocrite.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 am

NicoChristian wrote:I think he's also the kind of guy to talk tough, but little action.

After reading that rant one person came to mind. My youngest brother. He talks just like that. He was antichristian from very early on. At one point he got involved with a "christian" woman and pretended to be a christian for a few years. Eventually she dumped him when she realised that he wasn't looking for a wife, he was looking to replace mommy [whom he still lives with and sponges off of]. After that he went all out antichristian and talks just like this guy in the OP. My father was terrified of him. I decided one day to try and help my parents and get him out of the house once and for all. He hid in his bedroom like the coward that all pagans are and wouldn't step outside to receive the beating he was most surely going to get. Then to top it off my parents attacked me for threatening him. I don't condone killing these pagan traitor degenerates but they do belong in concentration camps in a White christian society.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 pm

NicoChristian wrote:This guy is brainwashed and thinks he actually knows what he's talking about. Firstly I'm tired of people talking without actually knowing their stuff. What's this guys background, he's an arsonist, convict and satanic heavy metal musician. So I guess this means he actually knows anything about history, religion, Scripture or archeology. What's my background, my highest education is a college degree and I'm a professional soldier, I'd say I'm more qualified to talk than he is yet I choose to keep my mouth shut and let the real scholars talk. I don't pretend to be some scholar and given my background I hardly feel qualified to do so, yet you have this guy whose profession appears to be music and entertainment (always a dubious profession) acting like an archeological scholar. On top of that none of his claims are backed up by anything, I'm sure he's parroting and not actually investigated his claims correctly.

To sum it all up, we've got a moral degenerate from the worst possible profession trying to do a scholar's job. We also have somebody who was in jail for arson of churches which proves his obvious bias and shows he's misdirected. Why burn churches when there's plenty of mosques? Another fool who is terribly misguided and pretty much beyond help. I've also noticed that most of his claims like about most WNists being pagans is also false. Most WNists are Christians and a lot of his other claims are simply false. I think he's also the kind of guy to talk tough, but little action. To be honest is arson of churches a symbolic act of resistance to jewish tyranny, not really. I think he deserved to go to jail for what he did, he simply tried to make himself a name using an easy scapegoat. I noticed he didn't attack mosques or synagoges, hypocrite.

Just so you know Varg also murdered some guy named Øystein Aarseth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Viker ... in_Aarseth
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Les » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:04 am

the one murdered, Øystein Aarseth ('Euronymous'), had been reported as a homosexual and a communist.

Varg and others burned the churches down as they felt the christian religion destroyed their nations' original beliefs by force. It was not Muslims that changed their history.
In the late 1980s / early 1990s (compared to now in 2013), there was not much mention about Muslim immigrants raping and murdering our folk in Norway and Sweden.
The black metallers did not, and still do not, understand the difference between Roman Catholicism, and true Christianity.
That reminds me of when I tried explaining CI to COTC members, but they only recognized their "White Man's Bible" , which I read and found almost every scripture quote used by Ben Klassen to be WRONG! The reason obvious to me, was to lead everyone astray that never read a Holy Bible.

Yes, varg is a musician, and not a bona fide historian, but aren't many others that helped spread the truth about jews?
Les

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:
NicoChristian wrote:This guy is brainwashed and thinks he actually knows what he's talking about. Firstly I'm tired of people talking without actually knowing their stuff. What's this guys background, he's an arsonist, convict and satanic heavy metal musician. So I guess this means he actually knows anything about history, religion, Scripture or archeology. What's my background, my highest education is a college degree and I'm a professional soldier, I'd say I'm more qualified to talk than he is yet I choose to keep my mouth shut and let the real scholars talk. I don't pretend to be some scholar and given my background I hardly feel qualified to do so, yet you have this guy whose profession appears to be music and entertainment (always a dubious profession) acting like an archeological scholar. On top of that none of his claims are backed up by anything, I'm sure he's parroting and not actually investigated his claims correctly.

Just so you know Varg also murdered some guy named Øystein Aarseth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Viker ... in_Aarseth

Yes I'm aware he stabbed somebody. I hardly see it as a great political act, it was most likely some personal feud due to their music rivalries. I hardly see him as a political soldier. His acts are burning down churches and stabbing somebody, hardly a great political message.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Les wrote:the one murdered, Øystein Aarseth ('Euronymous'), had been reported as a homosexual and a communist.

Varg and others burned the churches down as they felt the christian religion destroyed their nations' original beliefs by force. It was not Muslims that changed their history.
In the late 1980s / early 1990s (compared to now in 2013), there was not much mention about Muslim immigrants raping and murdering our folk in Norway and Sweden.
The black metallers did not, and still do not, understand the difference between Roman Catholicism, and true Christianity.
That reminds me of when I tried explaining CI to COTC members, but they only recognized their "White Man's Bible" , which I read and found almost every scripture quote used by Ben Klassen to be WRONG! The reason obvious to me, was to lead everyone astray that never read a Holy Bible.

Yes, varg is a musician, and not a bona fide historian, but aren't many others that helped spread the truth about jews?

Even if he did do something good for the cause, which he didn't in reality, he's still the kind of person who does more harm than good. Lots of pagans and atheists choose their own little way to fight the system. They often convince themselves that they have taken the best path and that they can succeed without YHWH. I once spoke with an atheist WN who thought that we should become Muslims to fight the system because Muslims get away with things that we can't. Others think that they can do it all politically. David Duke has been doing all sorts of things for 40-50 years and achieved little or nothing. Based on what they've actually achieved, not what they've tried and failed at, I tend to judge people. Most of these non-Christian WNists have achieved little or nothing yet love to blow their own horn.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Gallowglass » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

He burned that church ages ago...when he was a teenager, now with 40 years old he changed I guess. If you guys start nitpicking like that, you might aswel do like the detractors of Bill, you know always bringing up the prison story. Also, the wikipedia article about him is very biased, no surprise here.

Vikernes has four white full european children and lives in central France. He and his wife homeschool their children.

He's aware of NS, of the Jewish problem and lots of topics, it just happens that he's not a Christian, that's all. Here in Europe, to give you you all an idea, (mainstream) Christianity is dying out,very fast. Most racially aware people aren't fond of it and they don't care. What Vikernes wrote is what the average patriot in Europe thinks of CI the first time is encountered with it, don't ask me, is the way it is. There are thousands of people who follow and admire this man, the majority are racially aware Europeans.

So, let's stop judging so harshly other Europeans that, wheter we like it or not, are fighting for our race and for Europe and doing a lot more than many people.
Gallowglass

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 am

Gallowglass wrote:So, let's stop judging so harshly other Europeans that, wheter we like it or not, are fighting for our race and for Europe and doing a lot more than many people.

If a White person is "fighting" for us and throwing Jesus under a bus in the process they are not fighting for our race. They may be well intentioned but they are working against us. We must address this openly and honestly. A "white" communist offers nothing and is easily exposed. They are somewhat dangerous. But a "white nationalist" who is antichrist is more dangerous because he/she is taking the all important race issue and polluting it with worthless doctrines of man. The former bombards the minds of our people with hollow deceptions. The latter however sinks a hook into the hearts of our people and then bombards us with hollow deceptions. "Doing something for our people" in any practical sense must be grounded in Truth not mere intentions.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 am

I agree with Staropramen. Fighting for Christ and fighting for our race are synonymous. You can't fight for one and discard the other. It's why mainstream Christianity will fail and it's why secular WN will fail.

We must conduct ourselves in such a way that we can win them over to the truth, but we must not pretend that they are fighting for what is right.

Keep in mind though, with debate and confrontation with our kindred we're not trying to win a war. We are trying to win their hearts and minds.

EDIT:

I noted with a wry chuckle and bitter humor how guilty I am with the last statement there. :roll:
Nayto

Previous

Return to Open House