This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question for all you ultra smart spiritual people

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Question for all you ultra smart spiritual people

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 am

barryw wrote:I learn from the bible that God created us for his pleasure.

Right, but certainly not "pleasure" in the carnal sense that most people today understand the word.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Commander00McBragg » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Excellent topic and responses.. Yahweh has created us as family, Yahweh is reproducing us to extend the Yahweh family.

However as Bill so excellently pointed out, we must be raised just as children are, to learn right from wrong.. and the majority of us are bad children, reprobates.. Yahweh does not want them, He wants the good seed, those who purge the rebel spirit or never really had it in strong measure.. overcomers

Our destiny is to be as He is.. in varying degrees according to our merits and His judgment. Now Yahweh certainly will not give that glory and power to rebels and reprobates, will He? Would any of us want to live in an eternal warfare, an enhanced version of what we have now?

An excellent parable is found in Isaiah 13, where we read that Yahweh views overcomers as fine gold, and He is forging the dross or impure elements out of us, and that few of us are of that "fine gold":

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

So we see that the [few] men who will survive His wrath are those made of fine, refined gold, a double meaning of the word "precious".. precious in quality/righteousness and precious [few] in numbers
Commander00McBragg

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Would any of us want to live in an eternal warfare, an enhanced version of what we have now?

NO! ... and I repeat, I hope NOT to see a redeemed Satan walking around either! :x
PILGRIM

Postby Commander00McBragg » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm

PILGRIM wrote:
Would any of us want to live in an eternal warfare, an enhanced version of what we have now?

NO! ... and I repeat, I hope NOT to see a redeemed Satan walking around either! :x

You won't! And neither will his children see eternal life!
Commander00McBragg

Previous

Return to Open House