This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WTK: Websites for the Mazzaroth

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

WTK: Websites for the Mazzaroth

Postby Frenchman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Does anyone have the websites for the ancient biblical zodiac? I also need the website that has the listings of the tribes of Israel and what European Nation they became with it's banner and marching standard. (I had these sites but seem to have lost them. I do not recall whose sites they were.) I am doing research on Israel Heraldry and need the tribes and their symbols. I remember a few of them but, I do need to corroborate them. These are the same heraldry that Ezekiel saw when brought into the presence of YHWH and the same Heraldry that was displayed when Israel established their camps with each tribe under their own standard as in Numbers 2. If anyone knows about the websites in question please let me know. Thanks to all! frenchman@safe-mail.net :D
Frenchman

Re: WTK: Websites for the Mazzaroth

Postby PILGRIM » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:52 pm

I don't have any websites, but if you find it useful, here is a pdf copy of "Mazzaroth Or The Constellations" by Frances Rolleston you can download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qhyoovikdgg
PILGRIM

Return to Open House