This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

June 20th, 2009 Paul Conference in Binghamton NY

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Re: June 20th, 2009 Paul Conference in Binghamton NY

Postby wmfinck » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 am

Okay, Genesis 3:22. That is what I get for writing so much without looking. The flood was global? That is sheer lunacy, I usually do not use those stupid smiley things, but here you go:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 pm

The flood was global? That is sheer lunacy

Well, most people think that the belief that someone rose from the dead is "sheer lunacy". Or, that humans interbred with fallen angels is "sheer lunacy". The majority of so called educated people will consider you are a lunatic for holding such beliefs. And, I haven't even mentioned Balaam's talking ass. :lol: But, there is fossil evidence that the earth has been covered in a massive deluge in prehistoric times. Traces of fossilized sea creatures can be found in the Rockies and the Appalachians, for instance. It's less of a stretch to say there was a global flood than to say that Moses parted the Red Sea or that Jesus walked on water. Again, it's context and the social milieu in which one finds oneself that defines what is "lunacy" and what is not. I'm gonna try to write a simple explanation of my thoughts on the Flood according to the Genesis record and start a new thread with that. Then, we can take it from there. I've read the classic Identity arguments against the global flood belief. But, when I read the Bible by itself, with Strong's Concordance, it depicts a global flood. The "everlasting covenant" Yahweh made with Noah seals the deal.

I'm gonna try to get that thread started soon. I've been dragging my a** today. Fightin' off some kind of virus or something. Keeping an onion nearby. It seems to be helping. LOL. Later... Praise Yahweh
Dan

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 am

You start the thread. I will address it there.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm working on it, Bill. The more I research it, the deeper it gets. That Genesis flood is deep, man. I might be in over my head... :lol:

If the flood was local, why build an ark? It'd been easier and more practical to just herd the family and the animals into another region and wait til it was over...

Questions like that keep popping up. To be continued...

I thought you were gonna be on Talkshoe tonight? I came over here looking for the link...
Dan

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 pm

wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PILGRIM » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:09 pm

wmfinck wrote: Since the Athenians were not Israelites, Paul is telling them that they nevertheless have a common origin in Adam. They were actually Ionians and descendants of Javan the Japhethite.

Well, if all bipeds came from Adam there wouldn't be much need for Paul to point this out to anyone...

The first promise of salvation is found at Genesis 3:26 ? , and even Yahshua mentions that the other Adamic peoples shall be in the resurrection.

Oh?

/
PILGRIM

Postby Augustus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

William Fink said:
From a purely anthropological viewpoint, it is impossible for certain races, such as the sub-Saharan blacks, the Dravidians of the Indian sub-continent, the Sami (Lapps), Eskimos, Polynesians, and Australian Aborigines, to have had any sort of common origination with Adamic man a mere 7500 years ago. There is much archaeological evidence which shows that many of those races were extant tens of thousands of years before our own race.

The Sami people aren't white... at all?
Augustus

Postby Filidh » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

the sami are clearly mongrels, are they not?
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:58 am

While many of them appear to be model Whites, many of the Sami people certainly do represent sort of Asiatic mongrel. Here is one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Ann_Mari_Thomassen_juni09.jpg/415px-Ann_Mari_Thomassen_juni09.jpg

Sami-Ann_Mari_Thomassen_juni09.jpg
Sami-Ann_Mari_Thomassen_juni09.jpg (75.35 KiB) Viewed 2147 times

Here is another one, from http://ohsoswedish.net
Only one of these women looks white to me, and it isn't the blonde:

Sami-Flag_ohsoswedish.net.jpg
Sami-Flag_ohsoswedish.net.jpg (47.56 KiB) Viewed 2147 times
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Christogenea