This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christogenea Audio Players

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Christogenea Audio Players

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Wondered why podcast downloads for recent programs dropped dramatically the last two weeks. Just found it was because all but the top audio player had disappeared from my pages. Did not notice until I logged out of the site. Wow, you'd think someone out of the 1000 or so people that go to the site every day would have complained...

The technical issue was that timeline bookmarking available to registered users interferes with multiple players on a page, for anonymous listeners. Being logged into the site it was not an issue. So I have shut off bookmarking for the players unless one is on the particular page for the podcast being listened to, rather than listening only from the front page.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Christogenea Audio Players

Postby Teutonic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:10 pm

I usually catch the Fri and Sat programs every weekend, but i cant remember the last time i looked up an older podcast ive been so busy with work and all, im guessing no one else complained for much the same reason.

Though i do like going back to the 'Positive Christianity in the Third Reich' series once in a while, always a good listen...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:31 am

I don''t use the players, I normally just right click and save.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:15 am

Same here: right click and save.
bahr

Return to Christogenea