This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Didn't hear this one

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Didn't hear this one

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:37 pm

I just found this on Youtube. Had not heard it before today.

Eli James calling me a federal informant, and laughing nervously as he does so.

What a false accuser! This, above all things, should permanently discredit him.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Didn't hear this one

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:27 pm

wmfinck wrote:I just found this on Youtube. Had not heard it before today.

Eli James calling me a federal informant, and laughing nervously as he does so.

What a false accuser! This, above all things, should permanently discredit him.

I think the 15% thing made him the federal informant. An old commie trick is to accuse your enemies of what you yourself are guilty of. We could only wish that an informant could be as intelligent and biblically correct as Bill. You can always tell an informant by their disinformation. Christogenea is one of the best things to happen to Christian Identity. With Bill's body of work, only a fool would try and discredit him. Devils of the same feather flock together... our foes are Friends Of Eli. You'll know them by their rotten fruit.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Eli James stated, "Bill Finck is a federal informant." He is stating this as a fact, not his opinion. This, of course, could be the basis for a libel lawsuit, not that you'd want to deal with this mamzer on that level.

Either way, if Bill is a federal informant, what is he informing them of? What do "the feds" need Bill Finck to tell them that they can't already get themselves from his vast website of information? If they wanted to track down and harass any of the forum members, they wouldn't need Bill's help to do that. :roll:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:28 pm

EzraLB wrote:Eli James stated, "Bill Finck is a federal informant." He is stating this as a fact, not his opinion. This, of course, could be the basis for a libel lawsuit, not that you'd want to deal with this mamzer on that level.

If Joe November were making such a libelous statement, he would be void of two or more witnesses to establish the matter, because he's a nit-wit. And, the ungodly care not one wit about God's Law of accusation nor the unclean birds that perch on his limb. Their pruning from Christian Identity is just a matter of time.

Either way, if Bill is a federal informant, what is he informing them of? What do "the feds" need Bill Finck to tell them that they can't already get themselves from his vast website of information? If they wanted to track down and harass any of the forum members, they wouldn't need Bill's help to do that. :roll:

Surely I would have been arrested by now for some slip of the tongue if they can so easily railroad the likes of Matt Hale and others throughout the years. Bill has been a guest in our home for years; if there was a hidden bug, there might be black helicopters flying overhead LOL :lol:just kidding. But, what have we got to hide... nothing. How much more radical can I get than what's already on our website? Besides, I think I've been around long enough to tell when and if somebody is a federal informant... they don't walk the talk.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby andersonone » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 pm

If bill is a federal informant then he must be a double agent. Has eli considered that?
Last edited by andersonone on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Well, thanks Mark, I am humbled. I just wanted to show that the Eli James character is a morally bankrupt perpetuator of lies..
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 pm

wmfinck wrote:Well, thanks Mark, I am humbled. I just wanted to show that the Eli James character is a morally bankrupt perpetuator of lies..

Praise God, the enemy rears its ugly head and makes fools of themselves.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes, Bill does reveal information about the "Feds" from time to time,
very informative... :D
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 am

brucebohn wrote:Yes, Bill does reveal information about the "Feds" from time to time,
very informative... :D

Exactly. He is clearly a double agent. Eli is right about this...in a way haha
andersonone

Return to Christogenea