This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Watchman's teaching letters podcasts

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Watchman's teaching letters podcasts

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:49 pm

I wanted to praise the reader of Clifton's teaching letters of which the first 70 or so were put into podcasts sometime last year.
I learned a great deal listening to them,as they covered many areas that have not been discussed elsewhere (like the kings of ancient Egypt)
I pray that more will be read in the near future as I Much prefer to listen than to read.I'm not aware this has been suggested elsewhere but maybe if enough people sounded their approval, we might get some more readings ?
I think I can guess who the reader is but obviously I'll keep that to myself!!!
I
MikeTheAdamite

Re: Watchman's teaching letters podcasts

Postby brucebohn » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:30 pm

My understanding is that he was very busy with other
things , but was to pick up from 70, sometime soon...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 pm

The reader of Clifton's Watchman Teaching Letters is unknown to everybody here, I can assure you. He is neither a forum member nor a chat server denizen, nor - so far as I know - has he participated in other CI venues or on Stormfront. He is just a good brother, friend and one who listens to the podcasts at Christogenea, and was inspired to do us an excellent service.

He also has several other reading projects, which I will soon ask him if I can post, perhaps on the Saxon Messenger site.

I am anticipating that a fresh batch of recordings will be delivered any day now, and I will post them onto Clifton's website as soon as I can after receiving them.

We also appreciate all that "Dan Adams" has done for us.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:43 pm

OK thanks, I will look forward to the next batch.AND my guess was obviously wrong as to the reader of the podcasts LOL
MikeTheAdamite

Return to Christogenea