This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The purpose of the Friday evening podcasts at Christogenea

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

The purpose of the Friday evening podcasts at Christogenea

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 01, 2015 9:28 am

These are the opening remarks for tonight's podcasts. They are necessary because of the back-talking and rumbling I hear among several of my critics.

Special bonus notice: All of my critics can (and probably will) go to hell.

Before I begin tonight, I also want to say a few words concerning our purposes here in these Friday night presentations. As far as I am aware, there is no expository and exegetical Biblical commentary that has ever been produced for our Christian Identity faith. An expository commentary is a verse-by-verse commentary of Scripture which details the meaning of each particular passage. An exegetical commentary examines the meaning of each passage in its original language and context. These are different in nature than the typical topical type of commentary. Therefore this is our primary purpose, to produce a Christian Identity Bible commentary which is both expository and exegetical in nature. The texts of each of these presentations are placed on our website at Christogenea along with the recordings. They are both fully searchable and freely accessible to all. Eventually, Yahweh God be willing, we hope to edit them for publication in books, an endeavor which by itself shall take many months to complete. In that process, we also at the same time hope to improve upon our commentaries. Therefore we are aspiring to build a complete verse-by-verse proof that Israel Identity Christianity, which we at times also describe as Covenant Theology, is the only true Christianity, is the only Truth that shall ever be available to our White Adamic race, and that it is fully supported by a thorough investigation of the entire Scripture.

Working on this endeavor since presenting the Gospel of Matthew in mid-2011, we are perhaps a little more than two-thirds through the New Testament. We have also done this same thing for several of the minor prophets in the interim. When we complete those parts of the New Testament written by Paul, we hope to make a new presentation of Christreich, which is our commentary on the Revelation, and then complete a commentary on the writings of the apostle John. During and after the completion of those things, we hope to offer new commentaries on the four major prophets.

There are many good and informative Bible Commentaries available, where many things are to be found which give insight into certain aspects of Scripture and are probably wanting in our own commentaries. However they all have the wrong perspective on Scripture, having embraced so many false doctrines because they cling to the mistaken belief that the Jews are Israel, or that Europeans are foreigners to ancient Israelites rather than actually being descended, in whole or part, from the ancient Israelites. But we believe that these commentaries are without precedent, at least within Christian Identity, concerning the combination of historic, linguistic and interpretive understanding of Scripture which they provide.

However in making these commentaries, we have alienated at least as many supposed Identity Christians as those who have expressed an appreciation of our work. Many are found opposed to our work, where saying our in this instance I can speak for Clifton Emahiser as well, simply because they are comfortable with the paradigms of the past. So they cling to fallacies such as the 6th & 8th day creation interpretation, or the silly idea that Yahweh created others races in the beast category of Genesis 1:25, rather than seeing the truth that the other races are beasts simply because they are corruptions of man. Clinging to these old paradigms, they seek to be pleasers of men because they can explain the existence of other races and why they should accommodate people of those races while at the same time excluding them from some future and mystical utopia in the sky. Those who cling to these things are disconnected from the realities of Scripture and of Life, and are mere pleasers of men.

This is where we believe that we are different from all of our detractors: for we do not seek to be pleasers of men. So many so-called Identity Christians have private agendas, and they are a disgrace to our profession. This is also where we are different from our detractors: that our full profession of the faith as it is documented in these presentations is recorded not only in the spoken word, but also in writing. The greater number of our detractors do not do that, because being pleasers of men, in that manner when tomorrow comes they can deny what they said yesterday after they are proven today to be liars. However even with our profession of the faith being fully documented at Christogenea, the greater number of our detractors make only personal attacks against us, rather than accurately taking our words and writing out the proofs required if we are to be corrected. On the few occasions that they do such a thing, they take our words out of context so that they can make straw-man arguments, and the disputations they post are often even anonymous and laced with personal attacks. They are known by their fruits. As it says in the Psalms (in a Psalm we shall read again further on this evening), the good man “shall not be afraid, until he sees his desire upon his enemies.” In spite of these clowns, we shall continue in our endeavors and Yahweh willing, we shall see them to completion.

Christian Identity is Truth, but with many different layers of understanding among Identity Christians, much of that truth is often still presented alongside many lies. We must eliminate the lies and move forward. We must advance Christian Identity scholarship, and it may be hated, but it must be found as irreproachable as man can make it. We must persistently study and improve ourselves, our message, and the delivery of our message. Therefore those who cling to the false paradigms of the past shall ultimately be left behind.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The purpose of the Friday evening podcasts at Christogen

Postby Gaius » Fri May 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Your Friday Night podcasts are invaluable, Bill.
YHWH God's word shall not return to Him void and without effect. Our people need to hear Truth, having for so long heard lies and half-truths.

As to your critics, unless they can show themselves approved like the men of Berea by study and sound interpretation, they are frankly not worth the time you spend on them. Hearing references to laughable idiocy like Noah in a spaceship, Satan in heaven etc can only (imho) lead any visitor to CI to think s/he has entered into a company of fools. This may be the real reason for proposing such comic-book "theories" -- to provoke you to spend time on them rather than use that time in expounding Scripture. As well as giving the impression that their "theories" are worthy of serious consideration when in fact they are not just worthless, but actively malicious and even malevolent.

Good idea on the books.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby ElleJay » Fri May 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi, Bill :)

I do not say it often enough ... and I am not logged in very often, but I do read the posts regularly ... your ministry is greatly appreciated. Today, I wanted to chime in my support for what you are doing at Christogenea. You are right, there is no one doing exegesis like you are. It is essential that CI have a high level of scholarship, because so many in so-called Christendom think the proofs of what we believe are seriously lacking. That is an argument that is made, but I would say that they do not have ears to hear.

When it comes to those who are on the attack, those people seldom are on my radar, because I limit myself to just a few sights. However, I am not put off when you write about it. We can read about the attacks against Moses, Daniel, King David, the Apostle Paul, Yahweh, our God ... and so many more in Scripture ... which lets us know when the attacks come (and they always do), that we are in good company. I find this encouraging during discouraging times ... but we do need to know how best we might support you in prayer.

When it comes to the divisiveness within Ci, as you well know, that is the way it is wherever the Gospel is preached ... and even Yashua says He came not to bring peace ... but to divide. I can remember well in my pre-CI days, sitting in a choir loft, and gazing out over the crowds (it was a very large church). Suddenly I was struck by how few in the congregation were in reality believers. Tears welled up in my eyes. As I have walked this lonely trek, and discovered the numbers were even smaller than I thought then, it continues to bring sadness to my heart ... and a humbling spirit inside. Ever since I began learning about predestination ... that humbling has continued to be at work ... because I see the wretch that I was ... and still am ... except for the blood of Christ. Broad is the gate that leads to destruction ... but narrow the one that leads to eternal life.

I so agree with Gaius about the critics. So few people are Bereans ... and they haven't a clue what the Scriptures say. It is "laughable" on a certain level, but it shows their complete ignorance of Truth, thus it reveals the war we fight daily.

What you wrote today gives us an insight into your vision. If that was prompted in part due to criticisms of you and your ministry, then you turned some lemons into lemonade, so to speak.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You have been called ... for such a time as this.

May Yahweh bless you ... each day ... as you seek to do His will ... and follow Him in the calling wherewith you have been called.

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby Kentucky » Fri May 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Matthew 11 Blessed are you when they would reproach and persecute you and being liars they would speak any evil against you on account of Me. 12 Rejoice and exult, because great is your reward in the heavens. For thusly had they persecuted the prophets who were before you. - CNT

Bill is not only a scholar, but an ambassador of Christ. He's been a good friend for many years now and knows what it means to be a Christian and to act like one, unlike his adversaries who have no love for the truth or God. Bill and I have the same policy: we don't start fights, but we will fight for what is right. I don't know who the false accusers are that he speaks of, but no doubt it's the usual suspects who have nothing better to do with their lives than spread discord among the brethren and some of them definitely aren't our brethren. Keep fighting the good fight Bill.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Coenraad » Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 am

Thanks Bill, Friday is the most important off it all! In these Bible studies you combine The Identity Message, Biblical History, Lessons on how to be Christian and The Spiritual Battle Weapons we all need. In opens up the Bible - it will stand as one of the MONUMENTS of the CHRISTIAN FAITH! I just wish ALL Christians could hear them! Yahweh Bless
"...and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."- John 8:32
Coenraad

Postby bahr » Sat May 02, 2015 8:25 am

All Israelites are stones, but good teachers are precious stones in the eyes of Yahweh. The devil and his babylonian minions get mad, because they cannot buy and do business out of them. Oh, the outrage! :evil:
bahr

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 18, 2015 10:14 am

Well, thanks everyone, for the encouragement. I do appreciate all of your comments.

I never say these things for the benefit of the devils. But only for the benefit of anyone who may be led astray by their deceit.

Even if they were critical, I would appreciate constructive comments. Constructive critical comments are good. Wow, I know I am not above those, as we all should know that we can make mistakes.

But I received some remarks and evidently certain people feel that what I do on Friday nights is drudgery, being tedious or even boring, that I am wasting my time.

I could have flipped them off and told them to go listen to Alex Jones.

There seem to be far too many people, especially in Christian Identity, that would rather be fascinated with bullshit, rather than set on acquiring a firm foundation in Scripture.

That is why I made an example of Paul Schlegel in this past Friday's podcast. I even sent Paul the text to my remarks. But I never got a comment from him afterwards. Rather, he sent me some crap about UFOs and Area 51!!! [I have now blocked him from my servers. He had his two or three admonitions.]

But it was not Schlegel for which I had written the original post here, but some others. They may be outed in the near future, as I get an appropriate opportunity.

As for Schlegel, some Israelites, if indeed they are Israelites, will obviously not repent until they look Christ in the face.

Praise Yahweh!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Christogenea