This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Google Lies Quantified

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Google Lies Quantified

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 am

I have suspected for about 12-to-18 months now that Google has been lying about Christogenea visitor data. That in turn affects companies such as Alexa, which rely on Google at least in part for website visitor data. More importantly, it affects search engine rankings. If I had advertising, which of course I do not, it would grossly affect advertiser revenue.

Here is the first portion of the proof of this assertion. Not that we can do much about it, since Google can make a thousand claims supporting the accuracy of their data - which is a joke - but at least we can know what is going on.

Christogenea DNS is hosted at a company separate from the other services which we require, such as domain registrations or servers. We switched DNS companies in mid-January, so the information below will end in December. This company only hosts our DNS services, so they have absolutely no motivation to misrepresent the number of queries generated. Especially since under our agreement we can have up to five times the number of queries we usually get before having to pay extra money.

DNS queries are probably the best measurement of website traffic, although they do not exactly relate to pages or visitors. Such queries are generated every time a computer on the internet requests something from a particular internet domain. However if the structure of a website has not changed, the numbers of pages visited and the numbers of visitors may be expected to rise or fall in rough proportion to the number of DNS queries.

Over the 16-month period from August 2013 through December 2014, DNS requests to Christogenea.org have doubled, or even tripled, however Google-provided visitor data has remained relatively flat.

Here are two graphics showing the comparative figures between our DNS provider and Google:

DNS_vs_Google.png
DNS_vs_Google.png (39.29 KiB) Viewed 3294 times

DNS_vs_Google_Chart.png
DNS_vs_Google_Chart.png (24.44 KiB) Viewed 3294 times

In January 2014 we moved the DNS for our main Christogenea domain and some of the others which we host or own over to Cloudflare, because we suffered DNS attacks that month.

This Thursday and Friday there was another DDOS attack on Christogenea.org, our main website. The DDOS attack resulted in 5-to-10 thousand page requests per hour for approximately 32 straight hours. That would explain why, if you visited the site yesterday, it was either slow or you received an error message.

The DDOS seems to have been designed specifically to get past Cloudflare's normal security. Spending my day preparing for the Friday evening presentation, I could only spend a little time mitigating the attack.

However the attack did one thing, it gave me absolute proof that Google visitor data is totally disconnected from reality. Rather than show an increase in traffic during the attack, it shows a marked decrease! I know from examining my website's server logs that there is no reason for this.

Here are the real visitor numbers recorded on our servers for Christogenea.org websites for March 6th, a typical Friday, and March 13th, when we were suffering a DDOS attack (not all subdomains are included, SB, STM and UCOY are purposely left out of all our stats):

3-6-2015 Visitors: 2,044 Pages: 7,632
3-13-2015 Visitors: 2,208 Pages: 48,994 (DDOS 2nd Day)

Here are screenshots of Cloudflare and Google visitor data for the 7 day period through March 13th, which measure page views and which shows that Google data has an absolute disconnect with reality:

Christogenea_2015-03-14_GoogleAnalytics.png
Christogenea_2015-03-14_GoogleAnalytics.png (141.95 KiB) Viewed 3293 times

Christogenea_2015-03-14_CloudFlareAnalytics.png
Christogenea_2015-03-14_CloudFlareAnalytics.png (203.47 KiB) Viewed 3293 times

Here are links to other such screenshots I took on the evening of the 13th:

http://data.christogenea.org/images/Christogenea_2015-03-13_CloudFlareAnalytics.png

http://data.christogenea.org/images/Christogenea_2015-03-13_2_CloudFlareAnalytics.png

http://data.christogenea.org/images/Christogenea_2015-03-13_3_GoogleAnalytics.png

Cloudflare stats for March 12th and 13th show an explosion of page views which Google does not even record. Christogenea server stats exhibit the same thing. This last chart below is from the server stats for the main website through the first hour of March 14th, but the chart is for the main website only (no subdomains included):

ChristogeneaStats_to_March14th2015.png
ChristogeneaStats_to_March14th2015.png (28.86 KiB) Viewed 3292 times

The only conclusion valid from all of this is that Google is lying outright.

If we compared server stats for all 25 (?) Christogenea websites to Google data, Christogenea typically gets 4 to 5 times the amount of traffic which Google actually reports.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Google Lies Quantified

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Here are screenshots of our Alexa rankings from near the beginning of thie period discussed in the orignal post.

From 8-15-2013
World ranking: 188,834
US ranking: 25,552
http://data.christogenea.org/images/Christogenea.org%20Site%20Info%202013-08-15.jpeg

From 10-14-2013
World ranking: 137,781
US ranking: 32,345
http://data.christogenea.org/images/Christogenea.org%20Site%20Info%202013-10-14.jpeg

From early 2014 the Google visitor data and DNS query statistics began to diverge. I gather we were not really on the radar before then. From November 2014 the Google visitor data, Alexa webite rankings started to go down sharply while the DNS queries and server visitor stats either went up or remained consistent. Until that time we were still ranked in the top 150,000 websites. Our Alexa ranking today is 329,460, although we have at least double the traffic we had in August 2013.

The jewish-controlled mass media agrees on at least 90% of all real political issues. For all the stiff-necked dummies that might read this, that includes Fox and CNN. All this is exemplary of the obvious efforts of that media - of which Google is certainly now a part - to minimize the possibility of any real political opposition.

They choose to give publicity to pawns like David Duke or Pat Buchanan or Alex Jones, and pretend they have "real" opposition, when in fact they create those pawns and effectively create their own opposition.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Fenwick » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Well on the plus side, Christogenea is 4 -5 times more effective than previously thought. The page ranking is a problem though, and by affecting ad revenue it's essentially financial warfare against the anti-establishment sites that are affected.

The enemy's means change, but their goals stay the same.
Fenwick

Postby Gaius » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Thanks for this information, Bill. Very interesting, as well as sort-of expected from Gog.
I was just one of no doubt very many that couldn't access the site yesterday (Friday) so am glad to be able to resume the 2 Corinthians study etc.

Though I don't know this, it seems reasonable to suppose that DDOS attacks could be similar to banning books in having a negative effect to that intended, thus even more visitors will come as a result. :D
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:11 pm

wmfinck wrote:They choose to give publicity to pawns like David Duke or Pat Buchanan or Alex Jones, and pretend they have "real" opposition, when in fact they create those pawns and effectively create their own opposition.

Davey Puke attempting to legitimize his artificial marginalization wrote:Listen... you need to understand that anyone, i repeat, anyone who exposes the Jewish racist tyranny over us will be marginalized by the media, period.

They can be white as snow, non-political, non controversial. They will be marginalized.

They will say whatever they have to say, make up whatever lies they want to make up.

As long as we let them marginalize us by accepting their marginalization we will continue to marginalized !

The truth is that my background in the Klan 36 years ago is a non-issue, just as it became a non-issue for Harry Truman and Harry Bird.

Stop worrying about this. Stop bemoaning it, Don't give it power.

I am not marginalized... the Jews who took over our media are marginalized by all of us...

This has to be our attitude and this is the way we make a revolution.

The ones most marginalized by them are our best!

The ones least marginalized by them are our least!

That's they way I look at it, and i hope the way we all must.

They want to choose our leaders, our champions by their standards not ours.

We shall not let them!

Posted on kikefront just recently. :lol:

"Listen... you need to understand that anyone, i repeat, anyone who exposes the Jewish racist tyranny over us will be marginalized by the media, period.

They can be white as snow, non-political, non controversial. They will be marginalized........

.........I am not marginalized".

You see. Sweep away the window dressing and he admits that he isn't really doing anything worthwhile because he isn't really marginalized. jews love to tell their victims what they are really doing don't they?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Staropramen wrote:You see. Sweep away the window dressing and he admits that he isn't really doing anything worthwhile because he isn't really marginalized.

Excellent gotcha!!!

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Christogenea