This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Maternal Genealogy of William Finck

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Maternal Genealogy of William Finck

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm

There are some clowns taking names from my mother's family's past and making up their own stories concerning my genealogy. I will post a longer thread here in the future, but for now thought I would provide a couple of links refuting the idiots.

Here are inquiries made by my mother on rootsweb in 2011:
http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/t ... 1317473220
http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/t ... 1317989366
http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.ash ... ashx?pnt=1

My mother is "lefinck", or LaBerta E. Finck.

Her father was Joseph Ashworth, he was English, and since he died when my mother was young we know little about his family, and that is the reason for my mother's inquiry.

My mother was later adopted by a Lithuanian Catholic named Stanley Battacoota. I have a picture of him here with my grandmother's sister, May Stevens, and with LaBurton Stevens, my grandmother's father:
Stanley, May & Burt.JPG
Stanley, May & Burt.JPG (134.76 KiB) Viewed 4731 times

As for my grandmother's last name at her death, that was Vasile, from her third husband whose name was Eugene Vasile, an Italian from Framingham, MA. However he was not my grandfather. My grandmother married him in the 1950's years after my mother was born.

My mother as a girl with her own great-grandfather, Charles Waldo Grant:
LaBerta, GGrandpa Grant.JPG
LaBerta, GGrandpa Grant.JPG (143.18 KiB) Viewed 4731 times

My grandmother with my mother as a girl:
Doris & LaBerta.JPG
Doris & LaBerta.JPG (134.01 KiB) Viewed 4731 times

My great-grandfather LaBurton Stevens' extended family:
Stevens Clan.JPG
Stevens Clan.JPG (194.65 KiB) Viewed 4730 times

My great-grandfather LaBurton Stevens in 1918:
LaBurton Stevens, 1918, Camp Devans, MA.JPG
LaBurton Stevens, 1918, Camp Devans, MA.JPG (214.14 KiB) Viewed 4730 times

Are these jews? LOL that is pretty funny. The only jews in CI are my accusers.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Maternal Genealogy of William Finck

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:56 pm

This confirms my earlier observation that when something is proven or leaves little doubt about these false accusers, either their own racial identity or racial beliefs, they simply resort to an unoriginal tactic of throwing it back without any proof(s) hoping it will stick in the minds of the mindless, and absolve themselves of what they are guilty of. The lie, the bearing of false witness, the slander is the only thing they've got going for them. They are not Christian Identity, especially when their time is consumed with public calumny and an unhealthy obsessive-compulsive propensity for malicious animus. "Ye shall know them by their fruits." I think that goes both ways: those who look and behave like Christians and those who don't.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Joseph&DorisMarriage.jpeg
Joseph&DorisMarriage.jpeg (172.89 KiB) Viewed 4653 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:48 pm

You really shouldn't have to respond to any of this tripe Bill. Just because Eli James/Joe November dedicates a show to smearing you and then has a good ole time opening his phone for half an hour to Marty L. (an avowed enemy of Christian Identity, a child molester and locked in a mental institution for 3 years), who oddly enough warned people about this miscreant years ago and who is now in his good graces (at the same time Marty has been unbanned at Visser's forum.... anybody smell the stink?) does not mean that anybody should take Mr. Alias seriously.

Oh, and he asked if anybody can show him in the Bible where changing one's name is against God's Law, to wit: all the names that were changed like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel were done by God; they were not changed because they were afraid the ARA might throw a brick through their window; Eli is promulgating fear of the enemy rather than fear of God; that is the sin and "fear not" is mentioned so many times throughout Scripture that anyone calling themselves a "pastor" should not bear false witness as to their Christian name they were born with to their neighbor, fearing the truth of their real identity. "If God be for us, who shall be against us?" "Oh ye of little faith." But, then again, Eli must not be Christian or an Israelite to do such a thing.

And my name was dragged into his discussion. He just can't figure out how I can be friends with William Finck, being that I'm not a seedliner (which is a misnomer to obfuscate and cause divisions; sheesh talk about jew tactics). Is he that stupid to not know that friendship, biblically speaking, is not predicated on pet doctrines, but rather one being White and Christian? I have followed this menagerie of infighting from the very beginning and it is Eli james who has cowardly shirked all responsibility to responsibly reconcile the differences of opinion; he cowardly avoided debating anything until much later after he hurled so many invectives at Bill, that nobody in their right mind would give such a lout the time of day. Choosing my friends in this kind of atmosphere is a no-brainer considering the fact that Marty L. and Visser had lied and slandered me for years; of which I had informed Mr. Alias of some dirty tricks, which he obviously didn't care about doing anything, lest he bother the full-time false accusers. Most people just cannot imagine how low our adversaries will go to bring down legitimate ministries and scholarship that serves the Christian Identity community. They should be ashamed, but they have no shame. What does that tell you?

Bill is understandably responding to these skewed charges even though his work speaks far and above the false accusers. Bill has nothing to hide; he doesn't have to change his name... I don't have to change my name... nobody in CI has to change their name for fear of the ARA. The recent trifecta of dubious devils impersonating Christian Identity i.e. November-Visser-Samuelson should leave little doubt that their motives and actions are anything but Christian, but rather have an agenda to destroy and subvert. Here is a verbatim transcript of November's shoa with Marty from last night:

OK buddy, I know you have been victimized by Finck just as I have and ah we have our disagreements, but I don't go around making videos of you depicting you as a jew like William Finck does, that's just dastardly, anybody who does that is worse than a jew OK, it's just jew tactics all the way. OK Martin take care... praise yahweh, pass the ammunition, alright that's the show for tonight. Tell everybody you know that Bill Finck is a jew.

Really? Makes me want to consider imprecatory.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Bill teaches 100% racial purity and the extermination of our enemies. The morons over the fence rationalise their own mongrelisation into Scripture and make God out to be a liar.

With that in mind, this isn't necessary. The transparency is appreciated nonetheless though.

On a side note, I feel like the lines between DSL and non-DSL have become irrelevant and the distinction is only there to be made by the ignorant or those seeking to be divisive.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Kentucky wrote:You really shouldn't have to respond to any of this tripe Bill. Just because Eli James/Joe November dedicates a show to smearing you and then has a good ole time opening his phone for half an hour to Marty L. (an avowed enemy of Christian Identity, a child molester and locked in a mental institution for 3 years), who oddly enough warned people about this miscreant years ago and who is now in his good graces (at the same time Marty has been unbanned at Visser's forum.... anybody smell the stink?) does not mean that anybody should take Mr. Alias seriously.

Oh, and he asked if anybody can show him in the Bible where changing one's name is against God's Law, to wit: all the names that were changed like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel were done by God; they were not changed because they were afraid the ARA might throw a brick through their window; Eli is promulgating fear of the enemy rather than fear of God; that is the sin and "fear not" is mentioned so many times throughout Scripture that anyone calling themselves a "pastor" should not bear false witness as to their Christian name they were born with to their neighbor, fearing the truth of their real identity. "If God be for us, who shall be against us?" "Oh ye of little faith." But, then again, Eli must not be Christian or an Israelite to do such a thing.

And my name was dragged into his discussion. He just can't figure out how I can be friends with William Finck, being that I'm not a seedliner (which is a misnomer to obfuscate and cause divisions; sheesh talk about jew tactics). Is he that stupid to not know that friendship, biblically speaking, is not predicated on pet doctrines, but rather one being White and Christian? I have followed this menagerie of infighting from the very beginning and it is Eli james who has cowardly shirked all responsibility to responsibly reconcile the differences of opinion; he cowardly avoided debating anything until much later after he hurled so many invectives at Bill, that nobody in their right mind would give such a lout the time of day. Choosing my friends in this kind of atmosphere is a no-brainer considering the fact that Marty L. and Visser had lied and slandered me for years; of which I had informed Mr. Alias of some dirty tricks, which he obviously didn't care about doing anything, lest he bother the full-time false accusers. Most people just cannot imagine how low our adversaries will go to bring down legitimate ministries and scholarship that serves the Christian Identity community. They should be ashamed, but they have no shame. What does that tell you?

Bill is understandably responding to these skewed charges even though his work speaks far and above the false accusers. Bill has nothing to hide; he doesn't have to change his name... I don't have to change my name... nobody in CI has to change their name for fear of the ARA. The recent trifecta of dubious devils impersonating Christian Identity i.e. November-Visser-Samuelson should leave little doubt that their motives and actions are anything but Christian, but rather have an agenda to destroy and subvert. Here is a verbatim transcript of November's shoa with Marty from last night:

OK buddy, I know you have been victimized by Finck just as I have and ah we have our disagreements, but I don't go around making videos of you depicting you as a jew like William Finck does, that's just dastardly, anybody who does that is worse than a jew OK, it's just jew tactics all the way. OK Martin take care... praise yahweh, pass the ammunition, alright that's the show for tonight. Tell everybody you know that Bill Finck is a jew.

Really? Makes me want to consider imprecatory.

Mark

Can you provide a link to the audio where Marty L was on the air with November?
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Kentucky » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Can you provide a link to the audio where Marty L was on the air with November?

Sending LINK via PM. Don't want to give free advertising to the enemy.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Kentucky wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:Can you provide a link to the audio where Marty L was on the air with November?

Sending LINK via PM. Don't want to give free advertising to the enemy.

Mark

Thanks
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 pm

November made the excuse of having a "plumbing emergency" to avoid any challenging phone calls I guess. That was the first time I ever heard Linstedt. He sounds like he actually attempts to be taken seriously. His website is a complete farce.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Christogenea