This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brother Ryan on Christogenea

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Re: Brother Ryan on Christogenea

Postby Lang » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 pm

European countries fill out the rest of the top 20, except for South Africa with 209 visitors, and Brazil with 299 visitors, and most of them are probably Lang, LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Brother Ryan on Christogenea

Postby Gaius » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Thanking Bill and Mark for their reasoned and reasonable responses to my post. Greatly appreciated.
As/if further thoughts occur, I'll post them up.
Meanwhile hoping this exchange has benefitted God's people, including/especially visitors to this site.

Although now of an advanced age (LOL), from a conservative background and living in a conservative and traditional culture, my main thought was not personal but rather how best to advance the CI message. Inevitably this is coloured by my circumstances and was definitely no judgment on bro Ryan as a Christian.

More anon. Thanks again.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Previous

Return to Christogenea