This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Ungrateful "I need it now" Society

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Re: The Ungrateful "I need it now" Society

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 am

Okay, Okay, since I didn't use any word that is not in the Bible (except maybe one compound word that repeats what Ed had called me), here are my last responses:

Ed,

You are obviously one stupid bastard. You called me an asshole 20 hours after your initial request for information through my website. You did that because you ASSumed I would not respond to your request. You made such an ASSumption based upon your own inability to read.

I am not begging, but if you think that you can dictate how I spend my time, then you can start paying me for it. That is not begging, it is only fair. If I had to put a price tag on my time, you already owe me about $1000 for all of your abject stupidity. But DON'T WORRY, I will not bill you, I will simply forget it, because I am not a Jew.

I suspect you are, however, because Jews love to steal other people's time with nonsense. Jews also love to make demands of others at no cost to themselves, and expect to be served immediately, just like you.

Have fun in the Lake of Fire.
William Finck

And finally:

Dear Ed,

Personal attacks are unwarranted? You called me an asshole after 20 hours, because you did not receive an immediate answer to your request, and personal attacks are unwarranted? Not only are you too stupid to spell correctly, but you are also a damned hypocrite!

Being upset about not getting a response within 20 hours, you did not need to explicitly say anything about time, dummy. What do people like you do all day up in Saskatchewan? Are you that bored watching the snow fall?

Here is my positive message to you, Ed: Go to hell. Maybe there you can find a fellow Jew "adult" who can teach you how to type.

This is my last response to your stupid, hypocritical ass.
William Finck

Well, I hope it was entertaining, anyway. Even if Ed repents, I will still leave this here as a monument to his stupidity.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 am

wmfinck wrote:Well, I hope it was entertaining, anyway. Even if Ed repents, I will still leave this here as a monument to his stupidity.

It alleviated the Monday blahs. LOL.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue May 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Well, did you have to 'sugarcoat' it?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Previous

Return to Christogenea