This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Ungrateful "I need it now" Society

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

The Ungrateful "I need it now" Society

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 05, 2014 9:21 am

Well, yes, it is ubiquitous. People are absolutely spoiled by trash-on-demand, Amazon.com instant delivery, and they cry like little babies when they don't get it NOW. Here is a perfect example.

bratt@sasktel.net wrote:
Received: from makedonia.christogenea.org (christogenea.net [184.95.48.98])
by phoenix.christogenea.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3464E2A6006D
for <info@christogenea.org>; Sun, 4 May 2014 00:53:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: info@christogenea.org

Ed Bratt sent a message using the contact form at http://comparet.christogenea.org/contact.
Do you know of any source for a print version of Bertrand Comparet's "God's Vengance Upon Edom"?

Well, I am not complaining about all the mail I get, but sometimes if I cannot answer right away it may take months to answer. This morning, I thought I would sit and try to answer some emails before I start writing on my Romans Part 6 presentation, which to me is much more important than this Bratt (pun intended).

But before I could even try to answer Ed I get this, not even 20 hours after receiving his original query. Evidently Ed was upset with the auto-response message that I have set up:

bratt@sasktel.net wrote:X-Authenticated-User: bratt.sasktel.net
Subject: Re: [Website Contact] God;s Vengane upon Edom?
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:02:22 -0600

Thanks for nothing you uncaring A-hole.

----- Original Message ----- From: <info@christogenea.org>
To: <bratt@sasktel.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 10:53 PM
Subject: [Website Contact] God;s Vengane upon Edom?

> Thank you for contacting Christogenea.org. Our volume of email precludes us from answering every one individually, however they are all read and considered accordingly.

Wow, Ed may have typed a little better after he slept it off, and maybe his demeanor was due to a hangover, LOL. In any event, his attitude will not get his original question answered.

So here is my reply:

So you expect me to answer you in one day? like, I should just drop everything to answer you, on a Sunday, which is often the only day of the week I get any time away from my computer? You have got to be kidding yourself. I will publish this exchange on my forum, along with any future responses you may make, as an example of how stupid some people can be. So you are better off just going away.

William Finck
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Ungrateful "I need it now" Society

Postby Acrimonious » Mon May 05, 2014 10:52 am

Impatience seems to be one of the driving forces behind modern-day sin. I'm thankful for my grandmother who taught me to delay gratification and examine circumstances instead of acting on impulse.
Acrimonious

Ed the Bratt gets stupider

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Here are Ed's latest responses:

X-Authenticated-User: bratt.sasktel.net
Received: from willscomputer (69-11-126-39.regn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca [69.11.126.39])
(authenticated bits=0)
by mail144c7.megamailservers.com (8.13.6/8.13.1) with ESMTP id s45FWxu3023175
for <info@christogenea.org>; Mon, 5 May 2014 11:33:01 -0400
Message-ID: <100FFF9FC55A43509EBA1E0D3AC104A0@willscomputer>
To: "Christogenea Mailbox" <info@christogenea.org>
References: <20140504045311.C12B440E3F@makedonia.christogenea.org> <0C9B8AB1328445C6AF8259ED77FBCF4D@willscomputer> <536790A3.1020707@christogenea.org>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:32:56 -0600

Nice that you could get off your lazy ass and actually respond.

Ed

And then right afterwards:

X-Authenticated-User: bratt.sasktel.net
Received: from willscomputer (69-11-126-39.regn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca [69.11.126.39])
(authenticated bits=0)
by mail143c7.megamailservers.com (8.13.6/8.13.1) with ESMTP id s45G8gc8031485
for <info@christogenea.org>; Mon, 5 May 2014 12:08:44 -0400
Message-ID: <C6A4A30DB16544C8A324580780D9E1BD@willscomputer>
To: "Christogenea Mailbox" <info@christogenea.org>
References: <20140504045311.C12B440E3F@makedonia.christogenea.org> <0C9B8AB1328445C6AF8259ED77FBCF4D@willscomputer> <53678C62.2010305@christogenea.org>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 10:08:38 -0600

All I asked was if you have knowledge of a source for a print copy of
Bertrand Comparet's talks on God's judgement on Edom. Nothing more

I expected an answer, and instead I got a auto message telling me I was
not going to get one:

"Our volume of email precludes us from answering every one individually,
however they are all read and considered accordingly"

This was clearly an indication that my "individual email" was not going to
get a reply..

Go ahead, publish anything you want. Just be sure that you do not include
this.

Try to stick to the facts.

Umm, Ed you dummy, why would I exclude anything?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Mon May 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Very sad to see arrogant self-absorbtion like this.

When Ed the Bratt does eventually grow up, the world will have appropriate responses for him ....
Many of them will be quite a lot harder than the tolerance given him here ....

Of course, he could just be mentally impaired, or a talmudic provocateur ....
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Fenwick » Mon May 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Do these people not have parents? Where did they learn to speak to people like this?
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm

I get a lot of inquiries, but I've never gotten one with such a snotty attitude... wow! Just think, 25-30 years ago when there was no email or chat forums, there was snail mail and the turn-around-time was generally about 2 weeks (if it was an immediate response). I don't think Bert Comparet would have been so gentlemanly with this kind of charater. What makes this funny is that he's requesting an article called 'God's Vengance Upon Edom.' What does he suppose Edom did to warrant God's vengeance? Arrogance and insubordination perhaps? Maybe it was Esau's hostility towards his brother Jacob. Simply incredible lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 05, 2014 6:02 pm

LOL, thanks for the responses. It is getting worse. I will omit the headers this time, since the points they make are no longer necessary.

Here is my last answer to Ed"

That is an AUTOMATED RESPONSE, and I am only one person who gets thousands of emails a month. So when you start paying me sufficiently, maybe I will start working for you instead. You have to be a really arrogant man to demand a response from an email to anyone in under 24 hours, and on a weekend no less.

Get off your own lazy ass and search for the material yourself.

Here is what I got back, and again he answered twice:
I di not in any manner request a response within 25 hours. You are delusional and ridiculous to repeat that silly mantra.

You have demonstrated that you are not all that busy by your continuation to piss in the wind, rather than answer the simple question I have asked.

Now you start begging !! What an idiot !!

Forget it. I will find a source for the information elsewhere.

I never had a timeline on my email. I did not mention anything about time. I responed to you "automated Respose" which informed me you do not answer all emails because of the volume of emails you receive.

Personal attacks are unwarrented.

Maybe, with some luck, you might find an adult available to assist you in making your Automated Respose convey a positive message the actually says what your intentions are.

LOL, this is gonna be good. But I am afraid that in order to maintain the decorum of this Christian forum, I will not be able to reproduce my next reply here. Sorry. :o
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Mon May 05, 2014 7:34 pm

" LOL, this is gonna be good. But I am afraid that in order to maintain the decorum of this Christian forum, I will not be able to reproduce my next reply here. Sorry."

But, I was under the impression we could post in the new
"Mature Audience" area... Would not want to miss out. :lol:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Tue May 06, 2014 2:46 am

Your auto-message does not say that an answer will not be forthcoming. So for starters this guy is a liar.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue May 06, 2014 5:59 am

I would have lost patience immediately and never talked to this guy again, you persevere in the face of extreme annoyance.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Christogenea