This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Life's a Beach? Last Week at Christogenea...

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Re: Life's a Beach? Last Week at Christogenea...

Postby Acrimonious » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 am

That sounds like quite the headache. I was wondering if the jews had pressured your hosts into dropping you, as I noticed kinsmanredeemer.com was also down. Great work; it's certainly appreciated.

How was your time at the Gulf? Cairin Daithe and I used to live in Tampa, but we're over on the Atlantic coast now. Our favorite beach on the Gulf was overrun by niggers and spics the last time we were there, unfortunately. It used to be empty... :(
Acrimonious

Postby SwordBrethren » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:00 am

They have a lot of nice cabins and vacation houses for rent in the hills/woods of Hocking Hills in Ohio, and some nice bed and breakfast places.

You can get a lot of hiking and exploring or animal/bird watching done in the parks around Hocking Hills.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Deborah » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Bill, thanks for all your work. So very glad for your expertise and abilities.

Yes, we are expected to use our talents and to whom much is given, much is required.

Did I tell you we need you to host 5 additional websites?

J/J ;)
Deborah

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 pm

VolumeDrive Support wrote:Facility Migration Status: Update

10:27 PM (14 hours ago)

Dear William Finck,

We are pleased to inform you that the facility migration process is now complete. Please open a support ticket if you are still having difficulties accessing, or to inquire about your service.

We appreciate those that have stood by us during this long and arduous migration. Unfortunatley, due to circumstances beyond our control, some of our equipment has not been recovered as of yet. If your server(s) was one of those not placed back online, please urgently contact us and we will do whatever we are able to get you up and running again, including offering you a new server, account credit, free upgrades, etc. We will continue to strive to overcome the difficulties that we have faced this month during the migration.

Now that the migration is complete, we will be rolling out additional services that weren't available before the move. IPv6 addresses will be offered very soon. A free IPv6 allocation will be available on request for all existing dedicated servers. Our new network offers improved routing performance, higher speeds, and direct connections with major metropolitan carriers in New York City (Less than 5ms away from locations in NYC!).

We hope that we are given the opportunity prove that we are a top-notch provider with rock-bottom prices.
-----------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Josh B.

General: info[at]volumedrive.com
Support: support[at]volumedrive.com

VolumeDrive | Internet Technologies

At this point, for about the fourth time in the past week or so, I asked where my four servers were, which were identified by the company as CL-650, CL-690, CL-665 and
CLF-144. My inquiry showed exemplary patience through this point. Here is their response:

VolumeDrive Support wrote:
1:17 PM (13 minutes ago)

-- do not edit --

William Finck,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #167876 with the following response:

CL-650
CL-690
CL-665
CLF-144

Unfortunately, your servers are inaccessible. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we understand how important the recovery of your service is. Therefore, we can provide a new upgraded server, 1 Gbps network port, and an account credit for the downtime. You will have to restore your data from your own backups.

Please let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Here is my response to that:

09/10/13 13:20:31 EDT

Are you kidding me? You lost four servers with 500+ GB of data? And you want me to trust you again? At this point, I would not let you host anything again. You people should all be flipping burgers at a local McDonald's.

To which I received the following:

VolumeDrive Support wrote:
1:23 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
-- do not edit --

William Finck,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #167876 with the following response:

We have closed the account. Thank you for your past patronage and we wish you the best of luck in the future.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm

...and the account credit, I guess they just keep that.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Christogenea