This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Million Podcast Downloads

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

A Million Podcast Downloads

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

The link following is to a Libre Office spreadsheet with multiple pages. It lists all of the download totals for the past several years' worth of Christogenea podcasts. I kept it as a means to gauge how effective I can spread my message through various vehicles. There are some anomalies in download patterns I have not been able to fathom. Like why half of my Gospel of Mark podcasts have under 300 downloads, and the other half have over 3000! Or why six of the Luke programs, some of which I thought were the most important, were hardly noticed by listeners.

I thought I would post it here, because it shows that there have been over one million of my podcasts downloaded from Christogenea, the MK Project, and the Saxon Messenger site, over the past four years. These numbers are easily verifiable by going throug the appropriate podcast archives at Christogenea and comparing for oneself.

NOT COUNTED are most of the two years' worth of podcasts I did with Eli James (there are a couple of exceptions - such as the first few Revelation segments), most of the Christogenea Open Forum programs, and most of the Euro Forum programs. The Forum programs alone would add thousands more to the total. A few of the important ones are counted here (i.e. The End of Genesis Heresy). Not counted also are the hundreds of downloads each week from my Talkshoe page.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SPREADSHEET

Praise Yahweh!

PS: Libre Office is a free, open-source program comparable to Microsoft Office. Don't give the enemy a dime that you don't have to give him!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: A Million Podcast Downloads

Postby brucebohn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Very encouraging. Thanks for the hard work & due diligence..

Yah bless & God's speed..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby GermanSaxon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Very good news, German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby Staropramen » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

Cool!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks, guys, Here is a summary from the spreadsheet, for the curious:

Revelation 127008
Mein Kampf 197604
Matthew 87548
Mark 16358
Luke 39394
Minor Prophets 17577
James Peter Jude 16336
Other Bible Studies 164822
Historical Topics 112124
Against the Paul-bashers 16186
Other Topics 74294
Miscellaneous Other Programs 39162
Saxon Messenger Downloads 96417

TOTAL PROGRAM DOWNLOADS: 1004830
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Christogenea