This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

wmfinck on The Realist Report with John Friend - 02-04-2013

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

wmfinck on The Realist Report with John Friend - 02-04-2013

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 pm

This past Monday I did a program with John Friend on Blogtalk Radio. John's program is called The Realist Report and he is affiliated with Truth Militia Radio, or so they call themselves. Here is the link to the podcast:

http://christogenea.org/content/william ... ohn-friend

Here is what I posted on my Facebook accounts concerning not only the trolls who called in on the program, but also concerning the trolls that I often confront in other venues as well:

William Finck's Facebook account wrote:Last night I did a program with John Friend on Truth Militia Radio which plays on Blogtalk. If anyone listened they would find that there were two callers who cared not to discuss the truth of the historical message I presented but who instead attacked me for my past life history - as if I should actually be ashamed of it anyway, which I am not.

This is illustrative of the tactics of nearly all of my enemies, even here in this forum yesterday. Rather than address the substance of the issues at hand, they would rather make personal attacks in an attempt to soil my character. Doing this, they show that it is their own character which is corrupted.

I am constantly being assailed by jew trolls and subverters. Last night's program demonstrates that clearly. It is evident that the turd which makes the biggest odor draws the most flies.

All of those who listened to last night's program may begin to understand why I do not put up with any bullshit, and why I slam all of those who would rather make ad hominem attacks against me rather than honestly discuss the substance of the issues which are important to us.

Because I am so often assailed, when someone makes false accusations and ad hominem attacks against me, rather than honestly discussing the issues, it is my custom to treat them as just another jew troll and subverter. Even if they are not, it is all that they deserve.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: wmfinck on The Realist Report with John Friend - 02-04-2

Postby Amell » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh Bill,

I don't know how you remember all that you do, but the knowledge of our history that you reveal is outstanding!! I am so greatful that you can share it with all of us, who do take the time and understanding to really appreciate it!!

I am so sick, I'm going to reapeat myself "SICK" of these idiots who phone in and disrupt and try to discredit you, who can't even bring to the table the knowledge much less smarts to the table. Maybe there should be just no phone call taking, cause it is just a waste of time anyways! That is how I feel..

Other than that, it was well put together and you proved how the Bible and our History fits together, which is what it is suppose to do!

I know your a humble man Bill, but I'm giving credit where credit is due!

Your amazing!! ;)

Lisa
Amell

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am

I suppose the mud-slingers are always going to be a constant. We just need to manage them and make them look unintelligent.

Anyway, great stuff. I always enjoy listening to these. The truth cannot hold its weight against lies.

Bill I must say that I envy your history. God clearly forcefully removed you from fear of society. It's ironic, because He shows His grace in this way. I see His grace as being withheld from those whose minds haven't been forced free through fire and tribulation.
Nayto

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I second that. Bill is fearless. That is a sign of grace. And he is really good at staying on point and not wandering from the issue at hand. These two aspects of his attitude are what make his programs good to listen to. Instead of fast talking and trying to sound intelligent, he actually just sounds thoughful. Lately his detractors can only try to attack his character by repeating accusations of the Jewish system. If all you can do is join the Jew in prosecution and slandering, you've got no case.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Fenwick » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I just listened to it, and from the sounds of it the host was quite young, which is an indictment of the callers who were much older than him and failed to show half the level of maturity.

It was an interesting look at some of the ancient tribes as well.
Fenwick

Return to Christogenea