This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christogenea Traffic in 2012

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Christogenea Traffic in 2012

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am

The graphics posted below show the Google Analytics Overview for Christogenea.org web traffic for 2012. Included in Christogenea statistics are the following websites: Christogenea, the Mein Kampf Project, the Saxon Messenger, this Forum, Christogenea.net, ChristReich, the Dixie project, RaceandCrimeinIowa, and the Emahiser, Comparet, Swift and Senstius sites.

Traffic on all but the first four of those sites is low, and except for Clifton's site it is practically negligible. Just check the globe counters for proof of that! Most of our web traffic goes to the main site, followed by the Mein Kampf Project, this forum, the Saxon Messenger, and then Clifton's site. Only the Mein Kampf Project generates measurable traffic which may not otherwise be attracted to Christogenea.

Not counted in Christogenea statistics are the Sacred Truth Ministries (http://stm.christogenea.org), Verbal Vandal (http://vandal.christogenea.org), Sword Brethren (http://sb.christogenea.org) and Sojourner (http://sojourner.christogenea.org) blogs, or the now-private UCOY site (http://ucoy.christogenea.org).

Some of our critics claim that I generate so much traffic simply because I have so many sites. That is ridiculous. I could have easily placed all of our content on a single domain, however then the site would be too large to manage and too difficult for visitors to navigate. The subdomains allow me to classify our content while also making it easier to manage and for readers to navigate. In that manner also, obscure content does not clutter my main site.

In the year 2012, Google Analytics compiled statistics for 44,541 Christogenea pages. Not all of those pages represent static content, however. Many of them are things such as dynamically-created search pages, forum posts or feeds. Imagine having all of that content coming from a single top-level domain and what the menus would look like, or how often the search functions would be used, and one can understand why our content is divided amongst so many subdomains.

Christogenea would place much higher in the Alexa rankings, and have much higher traffic statistics on Google,if I did not proactively block from my servers many of the domains used by known hackers and spammers. I can safely assume that I am the only Christian Identity website that does this (outside of those which I also host), and only a handful of White Nationalist sites do the same. Currently I ban hundreds of entire networks from my servers, mostly from China and Russia. If I did not ban these networks, traffic on our sites would increase 10-to-20 percent overnight, but my hacker headaches would grow exponentially. I are constantly looking for new threats and attempting to block them. If I did not ban these networks, we would easily be in the top 100,000 sites in the world since most public websites do not block such activity.

For much of 2012, Christogenea.org was ranked in the top 50,000 sites in the U.S. by Alexa.com, one of the larger and more popular website ranking services. The site is consistently ranked in the top 250,000 sites in the world. Just over 60% of our traffic comes from the U.S, and at least 95% of it comes consistently from historically White nations. Last year Christogenea had 136,254 unique visitors visit the site 247,699 times. The average number of pages per visit was 2.86 and the average visit duration was just over 4 minutes.

Christogenea.org is the largest and most-visited Christian Identity website in the world, by far. In fact, it is one of the largest White Nationalist websites in the world of any sort, and also one of the largest Christian websites in the world. This is not a boast, it is a mere fact. I hope to do even better in 2013. As I have often said, I do not want to be popular. I only want to be effective: getting this message before as many of our White brethren in the world as possible. I expect most of them to hate me and to hate our message. I pray that they do, or I know that I am not being true!

Now that we control Israelect.com, the second-most visited Christian Identity website in the world (or third if we count Shepherd's Chapel, which is really a mainstream organization), we are taking advantage of that by steering visitors to Christogenea content wherever any such content is duplicated. This has already been done for the Bertrand Comparet content on Israelect, and will be done shortly for Clifton Emahiser content and for my own papers which are posted there. Israelect gets as many visitors as Christogenea does, but 99% of those visitors leave after viewing only one page. Therefore we hope that by directing them to the equivalent pages at Christogenea, people who find Israelect are encouraged to stay longer and see more of our common message. The general structure of Israelect will remain intact, as will content which is not found at Christogenea, such as Willie Martin and W.G. Finlay and others, even where we do not agree with their writings.

Thank you all for helping to make Christogenea the website presence that it is.

Praise Yahweh!

Click the images below for larger copies:

If you have a Facebook account, maybe it will help us out if you go to http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/christogenea.org# and click the Facebook "Like" button.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Christogenea Traffic in 2012

Postby Fenwick » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 am

wmfinck wrote:Some of our critics claim that I generate so much traffic simply because I have so many sites.

That's like saying you're only a good employee because you do the work of ten people. :lol:
Fenwick

Return to Christogenea