This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Half Pizza Pie...

These clowns are straight trolls, and here we will post things that demonstrate their stupidity and their dishonesty.

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Half Pizza Pie...

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Apologies to Dean Martin (unless he was a tare too).

For now, I have only redacted this post, that I stole from another topic.

The flat-earth tards claim the moon is a flat disk which emits its own light. Few claims are more stupid than that one. I would rather believe it's made of cheese.

Click the image for a large version.

I took this picture of the moon back in 2014, while sitting on Panama City Beach. I am quite certain it was high overhead in the sky slightly to our south-east, as we often see it when we visit the beach on late-summer evenings. It is dark where the picture was taken, because it was already past sunset in Panama City beach.

The picture proves several things:

1) The moon is a globe, and not a disk, as clowns like Eric Dubay insist. The moon is only partly visible because it is high overhead, and the sun, which is below the earth's horizon far to our west, is illuminating that part of the moon which faces it. That proves that the moon is a globe. [Anyone can reproduce the effect with a flash-light and a ball.]

2) The earth must be a sphere, because the sun dropped below the horizon at sunset. But because the moon is very far overhead, the part facing the sun is still being hit by the light of the sun, while it is dark on the ground below.

3) The earth must be a sphere, because we are in the dark, yet the moon high overhead is still being hit with light from the sun even though the sun is below the horizon. We observed the sun drop below the horizon, and therefore its light does not hit us simply because the mass of the earth is now between us and the sun.

4) These flat-earth clowns insist that the sun is a disk which can be far away, yet not illuminate an area unless it is fairly close to being overhead, because it is a disk and its light shines downwards. But the light here, which is only seen on the part of the moon facing the sun, proves that claim to be wrong. If the moon were being illuminated by an overhead sun on a flat earth, Panama City Beach would also be illuminated in that same manner.

So here is some simple math:

Reasons 1+2+3+4 = Flat Earthers are ABSOLUTE IDIOTS.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Half Pizza Pie...

Postby Les » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 pm

I never considered any of this flat earth theory stuff until now.
I am open to hear anything.
After watching a lot of YouTube videos, their reasoning always fall flat

Such as bombs exploding in the air against an invisible wall in the antarctic.

They make claims that almost nobody can disprove, such as visiting the poles (the Arctic or the Antarctic), but the military will prevent us ?

I mentioned it before, but I have yet to see any actual satellite photos above the poles.
Not the NASA generated fakes.

It doesn't matter too much to me whether any of it is true or not, because we still got race traitors and niggers and kikes and mud people wrecking it for us.
Les

Postby EzraLB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:50 am

Well, the ancient curry monkeys in India apparently knew "for a fact" that the Earth is flat, and since we've been told that they are far more "spiritual" that we are, it must be true.

Here is a dot-head-worshiping British White man, Jeff White, who makes the Flat Earth argument from the Veda perspective, and while doing so, claims that every atom (as opposed to Adam) has an actual "soul"....

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:59 am

This turkey is about as articulate as a stoned hippie. Oh, I think he is a stoned hippie, LOL.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Flat Earth is a Psy-op for Tards