This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

These clowns are straight trolls, and here we will post things that demonstrate their stupidity and their dishonesty.

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Apologies for using a title borrowed from a Sodomite, LOL, but I could not resist.

I recently had a discussion with a flat earth tard on Facebook named "Ernie Douglas", who told me that the sun never goes down. He insists that it just gets smaller and smaller until we can no longer see it, as it moves away from us over a flat earth.

Wow, how could anyone be so stupid?

Here is a series of pictures I myself took on March 28th, 2016, while sitting with Melissa on Panama City Beach. It was a Monday evening, and we were talking about the flat-earth quackery as we shared a few beers and I snapped these pictures with my cellphone.

Click on each image for the original high-resolution file.

If the sun were merely moving further away, it would get smaller, but we would still see the whole thing reduce in size until it disappeared.

There is no doubt, that anyone who contends that the sun does not set below the horizon each evening is a freaking idiot beyond all idiots. Or a troll.
Last edited by wmfinck on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typos ... sheesh
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm

It's obviously going into the ocean.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm enjoying your photos in this sub section, lol!
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Maybe a more plausible explanation would be that due to "global warming" and a massive rise in sea level, the sun merely appears to be sinking into the sea....rather the water is rising to hide the sun. :roll:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Maybe Ernie Douglas's brain has gotten smaller and smaller and even vanished altogether ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Return to Flat Earth is a Psy-op for Tards