This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Dick's is Dastardly

Dick's is Dastardly

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:35 am

There is a chain restaurant called "Dick's Last Resort". We ate their once, in 2013, but I never took the time to write about it. So just now I have taken the time to catch up.

I just left this Google review for Dick's. As a group, we should do a lot more of this type of thing. Here is what I said:

Dick's is filth. The staff makes offensive jokes insinuating sexual perversion in their customers, while even little children wear "hats" that look like large condoms, so they appear to be "dick-heads". This is Sodom, but its not good eating. Google should have a "zero" star, because one is too many for Dick's.

When Melissa and I ate there, I think in August of 2013, it was our first time seeing the place, and we were not familiar with what it was about. Since we were early, we didn't even see these hats until after we sat down. Some butch-looking waitress tried to get me to wear one of them, after she scribbled an unseemly remark on it. Of course, there was no way I would ever wear a freaking condom on my head. I told her what I thought about it, and she resented me for not playing along. And of course, Melissa wouldn't play along either.

I cannot for the life of me imagine how people do NOT get the analogy being made at Dick's. The hats look like condoms. The wait staff often scribbles dirty quips on them, sometimes really dirty quips. Then they get their customers to wear them, and most do - even after they leave the restaurant and head for their automobiles. Not only do they wear them, but their children wear them as well.

So they all become "dick heads" and are too stupid to see it. Or maybe they do see it, and think that it's cute?

Dick's is desensitizing children to sexual perversion, and profiting from it as they spread their filth.

Below are a set of images which I took on several different occasions from outside the restaurant, at the Panama City Beach location.

I have certainly had enough [of] Dick's.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Dick's is Dastardly

Postby Teutonic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:04 am

Pretty obvious where they're going with the "hats," cant believe people take their kids there.

For a second though, they almost look like Klan hoods...now there's a great idea for a restaurant....
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Yeah when they offer you a hat pull out your pointed klan hood and say "I came prepared". My late friend once got a visit from a Jehovah's witness; he asked him to sit down and said he just needed to get changed because he was going out later. He came back in his AWB uniform, the Jehovah's witness ran away.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

I remember you and Melissa showing us this place on our last visit there. I wonder if these kinds of business ventures are sometimes financed by the Protocols of Satan for the sole purpose of social engineering. Doesn't matter if they operate at a loss as long as people are conditioned for the next perverse enterprise. Wouldn't bother me if such a place were hit by lightning and the menu fried to hell. Yes, I think they are in line for some imprecatory.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Yuck.
A sad view of our people who do not know who they are, so easily persuaded into lewd self-mockery.
Yet perhaps some may realise how foolish/degraded they have been made to appear ...

I think they are in line for some imprecatory.

I'll second that, Mark.
Dick's is the pits, obviously.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby CIman » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Very funny, "Dick'".

Genitalia jokes were funny, I don't know - around the age of 12? But then again, sex and "sex education" are actively being pushed on kids from the age of 8-9 throughout all White countries.

But that adults (especially with kids in their company) can go along with this without feeling embarrassed is beyond me.
CIman

Postby brucebohn » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Kentucky wrote:I remember you and Melissa showing us this place on our last visit there. I wonder if these kinds of business ventures are sometimes financed by the Protocols of Satan for the sole purpose of social engineering. Doesn't matter if they operate at a loss as long as people are conditioned for the next perverse enterprise. Wouldn't bother me if such a place were hit by lightning and the menu fried to hell. Yes, I think they are in line for some imprecatory.

Mark

Yes Mark, they are constantly pushing the envelop, I
see it everywhere and have no doubt it is by design...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Descent to Sodom