This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Alaskan town literally grants equality to devil

Alaskan town literally grants equality to devil

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:09 pm

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Alaskan town literally grants equality to devil

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm

The Satanic Temple is definitely on the move and they've got money. They spent $35,000 on a bronze statue of Bathomet (with racial overtones of race mixing) with the sole purpose of disposing the Ten Commandments and any other Christian artifacts on public properties. They have initiated after-school clubs to counter Christian clubs for teens. And now Alaska. I think we're going to see a lot more of this antichrist propaganda as long as churchianity maintains a tolerance for the devils who hate us and our Savior. I smell a rat with a skull cap.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm

The woman who was invoking satan sounded a little nervous in her speech. On the one hand she dismisses Christianity as superstition, yet at the same time acknowledges the reality of the "tree of knowledge". For all the bravado of these satanists, they know who the real Boss is:

You believe that there is one God, you do well; even the demons believe it, and they shudder!
James 2:19
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:16 am

She says they hold onto that which is truthful, basically. Yet, like a fool, she clings to a false idol. She says "that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared it's demise". God may have hidden Himself but He will reveal Himself in His own time and these idols will be broken, they will not be spared. There is no hope outside of Christ. Christ said `I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one doth come unto the Father, if not through me;'.

This, with Ezra's post about the German commissioner, shows that babylon is indeed making war against the Lamb. Where is their book?, where are their prophets? where is their Saviour? ...Come show me your strong reasons and behold, ye are of nothing.

Ezra wrote:
On the one hand she dismisses Christianity as superstition, yet at the same time acknowledges the reality of the "tree of knowledge". For all the bravado of these satanists, they know who the real Boss is:

And the dumb-whore, and all whores like her, imagine it to be some sort of great mystical knowledge that will allow them to become like their idols, the fallen angels. To rebel against the Creator of everything that is good. She has no hope!

I am sorry, one more. They should go and follow their idols, forget the 'superstitions of old' and mix their seed with every kind ...and then we can see how 'enlightened' their mixed race nigger offspring are. lol, I would love to tell these fools to their face.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:59 am

Brother Bruce was telling us last night about a recent encounter he had with a professional minister. 20 minutes and the guy ran away. Judeos have brought this on themselves. Lie about God long enough, live as hypocrites and eventually people will say screw it, I think satan is better.

This is nothing new;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Litanies_de_Satan
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Descent to Sodom