This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Pulse of Orlando

Re: The Pulse of Orlando

Postby brucebohn » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Posted 2 comment's on youtube video yesterday morning and
apparently one was removed. Of course, no foul language, basically
what Bill had posted later in the day, advising this "fearless/brave"
young lady that she is behind on her homework, and that the
so-called Muslim religion/ Koran/ Mohammad is a Jewish creation,
that her "Judeo-Christianity" is an oxymoron, and that she
needs to burn the Talmud along with the Koran.....
Thousands hacking at the branches of evil while CI is busily
attacking the root....................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:35 pm

I just watched an 8 minute video of David Duke. I know, I know, but I wanted to see what kind of spin his masters have put in his mouth. Duke said, "At least 50 Americans are dead from a horrific terroristic attack in Florida. This is the worst mass shooting in American history." The sound bytes are identical to the jews media. He could have said, "At least 50 queers are dead from another faggot from Afghanistan. This is the best multicultural mass shooting in US history. I hope more ISIS sodomites emulate Omar in other "gay" nightclubs." So Duke considers queers Americans? Like they have a right to live and propagate their filth in America? That the false flag was horrible? Even if it was real, what would be so horrible about that many queers removed from the voting polls? And why is it the "worst" and not the best "mass shooting"? Does Duke equivocate queers with his fellow White Nationalists or something? And evidently most of these queers were dark skinned aliens anyway. Does Duke shed a tear like the video begins with a crisis actor pining away about a relative inside "The Pulse"? And why would he start a video with that kind of BS? I'm not going to put a link to the video... it's around, being promoted by his jewish masters. But, I thought it deserved some critical analysis.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:06 pm

https://youtu.be/eyGTF-n5y3g

Here's the Prime Minister of Israel's response to the shooting, he really doesn't waste any time in rallying support for the fag community.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:11 pm

So when the mainstream jews media says that an intelligence apparatus "spied" on someone, then we should take that to mean, "actively recruited them."
MichaelAllen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:07 pm

My next Saxon Messenger editorial compares the media response to the Pulse (false flag) shootings to the handling of Rotherham and the other sex scandals now ongoing, especially the push to legitimize paedophilia and beastiality (spelling is purposeful).

After discussing in brief the repercussions of the Pulse shootings, how the "Jewish agenda" benefits, and the possibility that it did not even happen, at least as it is being heralded, here is the turning point:

Whatever happened at the Pulse nightclub is truly of no concern to us. We have no care for dozens of dead Sodomites, and in fact, we would prefer to see either the end of Sodomy, or the end of all Sodomites, whichever must come first. Neither do we have any care for the Arab bastard that allegedly did the shooting. So for us, there is no Pulse to speak of. But the lack of a pulse in the body of Christ, that is our concern. While the nation is mourning its Sodomites, it should instead be mourning its children.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby mchawe » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:10 pm

If it is a false flag event, I can't see the point.
Do they want to start a civil war between queers and muslims ??!!!
It doesn't make any sense to me.
mchawe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:57 pm

mchawe wrote:If it is a false flag event, I can't see the point.

Somehow, they are going to blame us... White Christian America, for being totally fed up with their wanting to take our guns, their relentless advocacy of homosexuality and their endless no-win wars for jews. It's not just this one false flag... it's the cumulative succession of all of them having the same pattern and purpose. In the Pax Judaica, everyone is expendable, even a few jews. BTW, a war between queers and Muslims wouldn't be civil lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:15 pm

mchawe wrote:If it is a false flag event, I can't see the point.

A war between sodomites and goat-humpers wouldn't last very long...they would both figure out they have way too much in common and call a truce.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby martin41 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 am

Actors acting as victims and other peculiarities.

This is the guy that was supposedly holding the door closed.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4bd_1466026191

Victim/Fov News reporter.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1466036371

Summary of current clues.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6d_1465877449

5 shooters.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... lse-attack

Omar Mateen on the job for GS4 in 2010 in film about BP oil spill.
http://www.podblanc.guru/omar-mateen-on ... f07bf.html
martin41

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 am

martin41 wrote:Actors acting as victims and other peculiarities.

This is the guy that was supposedly holding the door closed.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4bd_1466026191

At 3:55 he's talking about a bullet sticking out of a guy that was the size of his finger? He probably doesn't know that a bullet casing does not come out of the muzzle lol. Like it's an exit wound, but the bullet decides to stop from completely exiting. Riiiiiight :lol:

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Descent to Sodom