This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Pulse of Orlando

The Pulse of Orlando

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:14 am

Wow, a new Guinness World Book of Records: most sodomites killed in a false flag operation. The crisis actors really need acting lessons lol. Flags at half mast??? Give me a break!!!

Mark
Kentucky

Re: The Pulse of Orlando

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:34 am

Mark I thought the same thing. But I don't see what the purpose is, what will come out of this chaos. Babylon seems to be consuming itself, with Trump apparently on one side and crazy SJWs on the other, muslims on one side and fags on another.
What would be the product of such a synthesis?
What kind of world order. A war?
What do you think?

Only Christ is against the world.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:57 am

Joe wrote:Only Christ is against the world.

The world is against the flock of His pasture. "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you" John 15:18-19. We see... that "blindness in part is happened to Israel" Romans 11:25.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:03 am

This should be on the 'news to make your day' thread. I'm failing to see this as a bad thing. Sodomites executed and confirmation that Muslims are our enemy. Did any good Christian men get slotted? Excuse me for opening the box of cigars; I don't even smoke. Sodomites may be protected by the Babylonian laws, but they are not protected from the laws of nature. Even if it comes from a beast they still suffered the consequences of their choices. The only thing I am waiting for now is the Westboro Baptist church to picket the funerals and say what we are all thinking.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 am

The church's founder, Fred Phelps, was a veteran of the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s.[114] The Church's disapproval of racism and the use of physical violence by groups such as neo-Nazis and the KKK is stated on its website. According to the site's FAQ page, "we don't believe in physical violence of any kind, and the Scripture doesn't support racism. ... The only true Nazis in this world are fags."[115]

They also condemned the Dutch Reformed Church for having promoted apartheid.[118][119]
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 am

NicoChristian wrote:Sodomites may be protected by the Babylonian laws, but they are not protected from the laws of nature. Even if it comes from a beast they still suffered the consequences of their choices. The only thing I am waiting for now is the Westboro Baptist church to picket the funerals and say what we are all thinking.
Attachments
Gay Pride Parade.jpg
Gay Pride Parade.jpg (39.3 KiB) Viewed 4175 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 am

Daily the Scriptures become more obviously pertinent for those of our people with eyes to see and ears to hear. This death-toll of sodomites is but one aspect of the consequences of their "vile affections" as the KJV has it, aside from disgusting diseases arising from a disgusting deathstyle. Etc.

For our people visiting this forum, here's an approriate remark from Bill's Commentary on Romans, hoping they will pass on the Scriptural link to others. For the hour is late and the day far spent for our people to be still halting between two opinions ...

Here we see that sodomy, which society today insists upon calling by a euphemism, homosexuality, is actually a punishment from God for sin, and explicitly for the sin of abandoning Him.

From -- http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistl ... 04-04-2014

Start of this series -- http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistl ... 03-28-2014
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:50 am

Whenever there are false flag news stories like this, there's always an agenda and there's always more unanswered questions than answers. And there's always a pattern of standard manipulations i.e. MKULTRA techniques reflected in the perpetrator, proposed legislation and mass hypnotism. It's usually a diversion from something else they don't want you to know. Three obvious things stand out in this dialectic:

1. the confiscation of guns
2. the legitimization of sodomy
3. the justification of perpetual jewish wars

If 80% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job, then what is to say Orlando is any different? If you want the truth, discern the Big Lie that Hitler talked about. Christian Identity is the key that unlocks a lot of the Mystery in Babylon.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Kentucky wrote:Three obvious things stand out in this dialectic:

1. the confiscation of guns
2. the legitimization of sodomy
3. the justification of perpetual jewish wars

Talk about a 3 for 1 deal!

The fag community gets more support from clueless whites, guns are blamed and more cucks join the military to fight for our freedom against ISIS!

Its a Jewish wet dream.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:56 am

Another thing to remember is that arab bastards have always engaged in sodomy with other men, goats and etc. And now I am seeing reports that this arab was no different than any other, he was a sodomite too. The bastard was a sodomite ...our enemies are confused and will be in disarray.

Our Christian nations, and our people have always tended towards marriage and family. It is not so with the other races. Marriage is for white men and white women.

From 36 minutes she describes faggotry in islam, she even relates a story of how US forces conducted a strike against terrorists, including al zarqawi, while they met to practice faggotry.

Joe

Next

Return to Descent to Sodom