This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Woman Films Herself Having Abortion

Woman Films Herself Having Abortion

Postby EzraLB » Sun May 08, 2016 7:28 am

An abortion "counselor" (aka "facilitator") discovered that she herself was pregnant and decided to have her own abortion procedure video taped to "help" other women who are going through the "procedure"; i.e., help them rationalize infanticide. She states,

"I don't feel like a bad person. I don't feel sad. I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby. I can make a life. I knew what I was going to do was right cause it was right for me and no one else."

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Woman Films Herself Having Abortion

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 08, 2016 8:50 am

Wow, what a pig. Comments disabled. 3+ hour video. Seriously doubt I can suffer through it...
Her entire life is a waste... now she wants to waste others.

Since nobody yet replied, I will edit this. Y'all are probably wondering why I thought this video was so long. It proves that as I age, I need coffee in the morning before actually doing much else.

I just discovered that the video is really only 3+ minutes. And the last 15 or so seconds are black silence. Howe fitting is that. So maybe I will suffer through it all later on.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 08, 2016 6:01 pm

It's just that 3 minutes with this nit wit seems like 3 hours. I only suffered half an hour er I mean half a minute before shutting her off.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sun May 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Maybe in her case, a retro-active abortion would be acceptable.
Murder as a profession and proud of it...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Descent to Sodom