This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Arthur Kemp: SA ANC White Genocide Is "Healthy"

Arthur Kemp: SA ANC White Genocide Is "Healthy"

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 25, 2016 6:06 am

Arthur Kemp is greatly admired by White Nationalists for his book March Of The Titans, but he's an unrepentant Christian basher--and promotes the false idea that the jews are the Israelites of the Bible.

Upon the death of the black demon, Nelson Mandela, Kemp actually defended the ANC--and their terrorist tactics to fight off their "White oppressors":

http://www.arthurkemp.com/2013/06/nelso ... aisal.html

"[If] I had been a black in South Africa in the pre-1994 era, I would have supported the ANC and the armed struggle as well. And so would all of my 'right wing' friends in South Africa—had they been black."

Like typical White liberals, Kemp projects upon South African apes a "humanity" that they do not have, nor do they deserve. Black violence against Whites is completely justified:

"Quite frankly, that is a perfectly normal human reaction, and I would expect it of any healthy people. No healthy race wants to be ruled by others."

How someone who wrote March Of The Titans to glorify the White race can then turn around and raise the negro to the same level of moral struggle is beyond comprehension.

According to Kemp, Nelson Mandela should be a role model for Whites and their struggle in Europe to rule themselves:

"The desire of Africans to rule themselves in their nations, free of white rule, as personified by the life of Mandela, in fact justifies the demand of Europeans to rule themselves in their nations."
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Arthur Kemp: SA ANC White Genocide Is "Healthy"

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 25, 2016 8:16 am

EzraLB wrote:
Arthur Kemp wrote:"The desire of Africans to rule themselves in their nations, free of white rule, as personified by the life of Mandela, in fact justifies the demand of Europeans to rule themselves in their nations."

The remark certainly brings to light Kemp's egalitarian worldview, as does the article. So the "titans" are not "titans" after all, but only has-beens in a world of equals.

Back a few years ago, Sword Brethren challenged Kemp to a discussion and/or debate, and Kemp refused either. He is just a clown capitalizing on a book which described the obvious, based on half-true history. A one-hit wonder of WNism.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Arthur Kemp: SA ANC White Genocide Is "Healthy"

Postby Gaius » Wed May 25, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for confirmation of my own suspicions about Kemp.
The antiChrist WN worldview gets more ragged and tawdry as time progresses.

Their chief feature, as their logic/lifestyles are exposed, is just juvenile rebellion.
They will not have our King to rule over them.
"Don't tell me what to do" is their motto.
Like everything, there will be a consequence for that ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Return to Other World Politics