This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Obama Humiliated at Buckingham Palace?

Obama Humiliated at Buckingham Palace?

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 am

I cannot catch what she said when she obviously refused his toast, but whatever it was it seems to have immediately stifled the phony bastard.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Obama Humiliated at Buckingham Palace?

Postby Eveleen » Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

No matter how high status may they have, or in what circumstance may they be, the individuals from the ape gendre will never surpass their class.

His face is so hilarious, makes me laugh :lol: little Obi got hurted :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I do not like his speachess, they are so full of... nothing.
Eveleen

Re: Obama Humiliated at Buckingham Palace?

Postby matthewott » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm

It looks like she said "Not time!". And what a better place to prove you're an incompetent boob than in front of a roomful of aristocratic white people!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Other World Politics