This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Wikipedia and the evolution of hypocrisy

Post useful memes here that can be reused by linking them to social media pages. Sharing them here is a good way to encourage all our members to use them elsewhere, while perhaps also linking our forum.

Wikipedia and the evolution of hypocrisy

Postby wmfinck » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:36 am

I saw this first meme, created from screenshots of Wikipedia definitions for certain terms related to cultural or racial pride, and I decided to verify it for myself.

What I noticed was that Wikipedia actually changed some of the definitions which appear in the search engine results. But even with the changes, it seems that the editors at Wikipedia cannot bring themselves to use the term "racism" in relation to anyone except Whites.

And not only that, but if you consider the updated definition which they offer for "black pride", they actually find a way to blame White culture for the black racism that they refuse to acknowledge!

These are from some time before February of 2016:
http://files.christogenea.org/images/wmfinck/wikipedia-pride-definitions-2016

These are captured by myself on February 14th, 2016:
http://files.christogenea.org/images/wmfinck/wikipedia-pride-definitions-february-2016
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Wikipedia and the evolution of hypocrisy

Postby matthewott » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Haha! I had just posted that first Googled meme on jewbook 3 or 4 days ago, and it prompted a looooong debate with a "christian apologist". Long story short, I of course ended up wasting about 2 1/2 hours with a man who's jewish mysticism approach to "studying" the Bible could produce absolutely no rebuttals for every single point I made to him. All he would continue to regurgitate was "I can't believe you are twisting scripture to put a racist slant on it. I know you have to be wrong." Anyway, that particular meme has apparently been making waves on jewbook enough to prompt the jews to more "tactfully" reword those definitions...though I personally see no difference in it's hypocrisy. :roll:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Memes