This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

World War 2 and NS Germany

Post useful memes here that can be reused by linking them to social media pages. Sharing them here is a good way to encourage all our members to use them elsewhere, while perhaps also linking our forum.

Re: World War 2 and NS Germany

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:03 am

Joe wrote:But WN today do have an advantage that NS Germany didn't, and it is so-called neo-nazis who I think are falling short.

Right, (although I would call it a disadvantage or handicap) the neo's are an embarrassment to the original and have probably never read Mein Kampf. Germans were fighting for their lives, not a costume party. It's what's in the heart that counts and our God knows exactly what it is.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:25 am

Mark wrote
(although I would call it a disadvantage or handicap)

I agree.

Germans were fighting for their lives, not a costume party. It's what's in the heart that counts and our God knows exactly what it is.

You are right to distinguish between NS and neo-nazism, and I should have done that. I did not mean to patronize NS in anyway. As you say, the Germans clearly stood against babylon while I think WN is shaped by it.

I have not read all of mein kampf. But I do understand race according to the Bible, and that is my foundation for criticizing WN. I appreciate the deeper insight my friends here have offered, in giving NS a better hearing than I could.

A more poignant question might be: what was the difference between German logistics and jewish tactics?

German logistics required them to make some compromises?
I am not sure if I follow. If you have time.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Joe wrote:
A more poignant question might be: what was the difference between German logistics and jewish tactics?

German logistics required them to make some compromises?
I am not sure if I follow. If you have time.

Well, it was the whole war effort, which began with jews declaring war on Germany in 1933. It wasn't so much compromise, if it could be compared to a game of chess, every move was weighed in the balance for peace and securing their place in the world. For example, Dunkirk could have been a disaster for the British, but was logistically to Germany's advantage in the long run. But, there was no reciprocal acknowledgement of Christian brotherhood by the Allies, quite the opposite. The jewish tactic was to wipe out Germany forever... because the jew had stolen the namesake of Judah and would later assume the title of Israel and all of our race would likewise be the target of their jealousy. Hitler had a good vision of the future, but still did not grasp the big picture of the Kingdom of God. Given more time, they would have figured it out, as is incumbent upon us today who do have the time ( sort of).

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:33 am

Ok I understand Mark, very good.
Each move is calculated in the interest of Germany, and the rules are stacked against them.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Memes