This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What you won't read on Reddit

Use this forum to share information about your own social media pages, or information you would like to share pertinent to the use of Social Media

What you won't read on Reddit

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:45 am

I made a Reddit account a few weeks ago. I have not yet navigated much of anything there. The site seems to consist of independent groups to which members subscribe freely, but which are also moderated by members. So each group is a collection of isolated discussions within Reddit.

Just for the hell of it, and even before reading anything there, I posted to last Saturday's program in the "Christianity " group at Reddit. While there are other Christian groups on Reddit, they are not as well travelled. My one post to this group yielded 25 visits and 37 page views before it was removed.

From the result of the post and the comments which were made in short time, the immediate impression is that the Christianity group on Reddit is run by Jews. They claim to have a rule against bigotry. I did not see that in the Bible, LOL. But, of course, they are bigoted against bigots! If I can post there again, perhaps I will post that.

There are other "Christian" groups at Reddit, but they hardly appear in the site's search engines.

[–]BaptistGemmabeta 8 points 11 hours ago

Oy asshole, you be posting from a white supremacist website.

[–]Deus meus et omniafunny-original-name 5 points 11 hours ago

Yikes, that site is horrible. Please report this people, this is not cool.

[–]Eastern Orthodox (Catechumen)HoundOfGod 6 points 11 hours ago

TL:DR- A very long and poorly argued criticism of KJV-Only Christianity. Adds nothing new to the discussion. Contains unwarranted attacks on Anglicans, Catholics, feminists, and the NRSV.

Also, can anyone tell me what an "Identity Christian" is? I tried googling it but couldn't find any good answers.

[–]Agnostic (a la T.H. Huxley)lady_wildcat 3 points 8 hours ago

/r/ChristianIdentity

[–]BaptistGemmabeta 5 points 11 hours ago

Identity Christianity was the religious ideology of the KKK.

[–]Anglican CommunionImayormaynotexist 2 points 11 hours ago

Well then.

[–]Eastern Orthodox (Catechumen)HoundOfGod 2 points 11 hours ago

TIL. Whelp, that pretty much explains it. Nothing worth reading here, folks!

[–]Quakeremuman_92 3 points 11 hours ago

There's been a surprising number of white supremacists posting here lately. I really hope it's just one guy using a bunch of sockpuppet accounts.

[–]Agnostic (a la T.H. Huxley)lady_wildcat 3 points 10 hours ago

This sock puppet waited 21 days. Clever

[–]glassbattery 2 points 11 hours ago

White supremacist "Christianity".

[–]glassbattery 5 points 11 hours ago

First paragraph

Recently, during our visit to some Christian Identity brethren in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, I was introduced to a man from Missouri who considers himself an Identity Christian and a pastor.

In other words, the man from Missouri is a racist ("Identity Christian"), and isn't actually qualified to be a pastor ("considers himself ... a pastor"). Even if this had nothing to do with the heresy of KJV-onlyism, why would I want to keep reading?

[–]LutheranLanlosa 3 points 12 hours ago

Welp, I've been thoroughly sickened for the evening, thanks.

[–]Methodist, trans, and lesbiangnurdette[M] 1 point 4 hours ago

I've removed this post. Since /r/christianity has a rule against bigotry, linking to white supremacists is not acceptable.
Attachments
reddit.com_2015-11-10_09-11-45.png
reddit.com_2015-11-10_09-11-45.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3862 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: What you won't read on Reddit

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 pm

It's amusing that they label Christogenea as an example of "bigotry" as if it means "intolerance" or "hate", which it does not, or at least not originally. Apparently, the French used it as a derogatory term for Normans who were known to use the German term bi Gott, though some dispute this, but it sounds plausible.

From the French, a "bigot" was a sanctimonious person or religious hypocrite, which is basically the same thing. True Identity Christians are the least hypocritical of all Christians, especially Judeos.

By the original meaning of the word--not the current jewish mis-usage of it--the "Christians" at Reddit are, in fact, the very definition of bigots.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:05 am

The /r/Christianity subreddit (and associated subreddits) are absolute marxist trash. Those hand-wringing scumbags have their egalitarian idols proudly on display in their leftist hugbox, and will screech like harpies as soon as someone dares to speak against it. They tolerate and believe the unfounded commentary of atheists and pagans several orders of magnitude more than they would a racist.

Bill, I'm sorry, but this website is clearly 'not cool.' Redditards said so. :lol:
Acrimonious

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 am

One of the mods of r/Christianity is a female 'pastor' who will whine if you say jews are anti-Christs according to John. But I did get quite far without being banned.

They accused me of being a 'modalist' ...if you were not a trinitarian then you -must- be a modalist. Modalist believe in different modes of God that are not simultaneous whereas trinitarians believe in modes of God that are simultaneous. One is a heresy. lol.

One fellow had a statement like "when the church wrote the Bible."
This same guy also said Jesus went to India, he could not understand that this was simply a myth not found in the Bible.

Another guy interpreted this (below), and the rest of the verse, to mean that God was angry at Miriam and Aaron because they spoke against Moses for taking a black woman.

Num 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

tgled.jpg
tgled.jpg (205.12 KiB) Viewed 3765 times

Untied.png
Untied.png (74.83 KiB) Viewed 3765 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Just skim-reading those comments is saddening (to say nothing about a female "pastor")
Assuming they are written by our people, which of course might not be the case ...

Biblical and general ignorance, which they seem almost proud to display as if wishing to show their foolishness openly to the world. Talk about dumbing down ....
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:28 am

It is true that there are many idiots at reddit, and many cynical smart alecs. I try to focus on the words of Christ because they should listen to Him.

Some people seem so close, but it is frustrating when they dismiss CI without reason.
There was one guy, who when I made a case about only Israelites entering the Kingdom thought about it and said something like 'there is no chance of me having jewish ancestry, how can I be saved?'

I eventually found-out that he was of European stock and posted a link to 'The Races of Genesis 10".
He dismissed it out of hand and said he didn't trust the genealogy. He would not receive the good news!

Another guy said he knew about serpent seed and posted a link to this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN04z-gk7_o

Apparently this pastor even teaches that white people are Israelites but the serpent seed is in all races. That is, he removes the racial distinction. He didn't want to be a racist unfortunately, so I couldn't get through to him either.

So there are some good people at reddit who do care about Christ.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:39 am

Here is a response from that air-head on why she can be a minister, this bimbo actually went to college to become a minister and learned nothing.
The Apostle Paul was ordained by God. Melissa was ordained by babel.
rm.png
rm.png (12.16 KiB) Viewed 3614 times

Here is a little more, she and the other mods are pushing a strong marxist agenda. They deleted this when all it contained was a citation from Strongs and some verses from the Bible, they have effectively banned the posting of Bible Scriptures they dislike.
sd.jpg
sd.jpg (244.45 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Joe

Postby Les » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 am

Joe wrote:Apparently this pastor even teaches that white people are Israelites but the serpent seed is in all races. That is, he removes the racial distinction. He didn't want to be a racist unfortunately, so I couldn't get through to him either.

Hope it is ok I go off a similar tangent here.
I watch / listen to many alternative media sources that mention a reptilian race, which makes sense when applied to the satanic seedline of Cain...
BUT,
Whenever the writer/speaker makes the comment that "everybody" has a reptilian part of the brain still, it automatically registers with me there is something false.
I have never liked snakes / reptiles / etc., ever since I was born.
I was raised in the city, but spent time every summer in the woods and they always freaked me out.
(Turtles are excluded, but I still would never keep one in my home.) :D
Les

Postby Acrimonious » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Those moronic faggots have even declared that their churchianity subreddit is not a Christian subreddit; that's what we've been telling the idol-worshipers all along, though. http://archive.is/bzZM2
Acrimonious

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Hmmm...simply more exposed trash...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Social Media