This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Naples

For members to discuss the defense of the Christian faith.

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks Michael!

MichaelAllen wrote:
So, the point is our measure of good and evil CAN ONLY be Yahweh's law. Any other measure of good and evil is a counterfeit, and this is where all of the problems in our nations historically have begun....

So, I got to thinking about how all this fits together. In Melchizedek, there's only one office... and it has two roles: Civil magistracy and religious leader. It's one office... meaning, there is NO SEPARATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD!!!

...

Our religious belief IS our civil ethic, and vice versa.



But when I did Walking the Walk part 4 with Ryan, during which I tried to sum up many of these same sentiments that I put into writing in "Bible? Or Bureaucracy?", I was actually asked by some people "What does that have to do with 'walking the walk'? In truth, it has everything to do with walking the walk, because it IS the walk!

(http://christogenea.org/articles/bible-or-bureaucracy)

MichaelAllen wrote:
So, the point is our measure of good and evil CAN ONLY be Yahweh's law. Any other measure of good and evil is a counterfeit, and this is where all of the problems in our nations historically have begun....

So, I got to thinking about how all this fits together. In Melchizedek, there's only one office... and it has two roles: Civil magistracy and religious leader. It's one office... meaning, there is NO SEPARATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD!!!



I did a program with Mark Downey and Ken Lent on the US Constitution. Doing so, I quoted Thomas Paine where he had made the insistence that America did not need a King, because in America the Law of God was King. How wonderful a nation we may have been if we had abided with Thomas Paine in that belief! But instead, the infiltrators and heretics abused a letter written by Thomas Jefferson. Christians are to be one body in Christ. The accomodations that the founders sought to make afforded the language which was later used to subvert the Republic.

If not all of the founders, with certainty at least most of the founders obviously would not have agreed with the idea of "separation of Christianity and State". But we have language barriers among ourselves even when we all appear to speak the same language, because different men process and understand various terms in different ways.

(Even today, so many fools believe that "church" and "Christianity" are synonyms. This is the same problem we have been discussing in a different context in this thread.)

In like manner, many of us agree with one another in substance even when we ourselves do not realize it, because we also have different understandings of certain terms.

MichaelAllen wrote:
The ancient world seemed to naturally understand that the city-state and the religion were connected, and it is something that we've lost since the time of perhaps Alexander the Great, although we had glimpses of it in the early Christian era, and even a few points in time since then. My CI friend Brad has actually done some very intense study about the fact that the ancients believed that when there was no temple, there was no creation. Now that seems to us today to be a wild thought, but the word 'create' comes from the word 'covenant' in Hebrew.



For the reasons you mentioned, the Romans knew that religion had to be regulated in order to keep the allegiance of the people bound to the State (i.e. Acts 16:21). The IRS also understands that, of course, and therefore regulates the bounds of religion which are acceptable to the State with the tax codes, while the people are still kept under the illusion that their respective religions have "freedom".

The conclusions which Brad has arrived at I can corroborate, at least so far as concerns early Egypt and early Sumer. The temples were each seen as, or their priests made the claim for them to be, the center of Creation. That seems to be an expression of a belief that by creation they referred to the society of a particular cult, and that the cult was the center of the greater culture.

That is also why all of the disgusting practices of the Canaanites are associated so closely to their gods. In the ancient world, civic life, personal practices and religion were all one and the same. If we follow Yahweh, we keep His law and therefore we do not accept alien abominations.

Modern people are just plain stupid for thinking that these things can be separately compartmentalized. By convincing us that there can be a separation of State, civic life, and religion, the Jew has legitimized his own desire to recreate Sodom and Gommorah in all Christian nations.

MichaelAllen wrote:
So what does all of this compute to? Well I believe it's quite simple: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE THE GREATEST POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR CHRISTIAN IDENTITY!!
...

For me, it took 6 years after my initial exposure to the JFK assassination, and almost five years of actively seeking in the conspiracy theory circles before I found CI.


And this is a good perspective and expression of an idea that I tried to instigate a conversation in relation to here: http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7699&p=22022#p22022

When I was introduced to CI, it was not quite a year after I was introduced to the conspiratorial view of history, which I had accepted, and it resonated with me instantly. So I sepnt the next 10 years in prison in the endeavor to prove whether it was indeed the absolute truth. Clifton Emahiser had also come to CI through the same avenue, by reading a plethora of books relating to the conspiratorial view of history. An understanding an acceptance of the conspiratorial view of history is indeed the best proving ground in preparation for accepting CI, although other routes have been taken.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:35 pm

="MichaelAllen" I don't consider niggers human, so their behavior does not interest me.

I don't consider niggers Adam/man. Bill has made mention in the past, the false etymology of the word "human" having any relationship to hue or color. Nevertheless, the word "human" is not in the Bible and permutations of that word are embraced by the enemy i.e. humanity, humanitarian, human rights etc., all having the implication of universalism. Their behavior should concern us, if for no other reason, than what we should not be. The racial barriers are a matter of discerning the spirit (person) to see if they are of God. We have no communion with light and dark. We are not to learn the way of the heathen. Without knowing what the traits are of non-Whites, the door is open for the dialectics of racial equality. In Christian Identity we identify wheat and tares, not so that we may empathize with them, but rather so that we may separate from them and develop a life-saving racial consciousness. This Tim Weise character is going around college campuses inculcating just the opposite i.e. a color consciousness. To many gullible students, their demise is having an inordinate interest in say something like Afrocentric studies and they become whiggers. Bill occasionally reports on some outrageous practice that subhumans indulge in, like drinking camel urine, which is not meant for emulation, but disgust and repulsion. Their behavior should be exposed and it is, right now in Baltimore. "Why do the heathens rage and people imagine a vain thing" Ps. 2:1. We know.

I'm interested in why white people seem to be so dumb.

You provide a good analysis, but I would digress to a fundamental truth of Scripture and that is cause and effect and best expressed in Deuteronomy 28. Pete Peters used to continually berate the White race as being stupid. I disagree that God would create dumbness into our "breath of life," which would be, in essence, double-mindedness. It might be that our people are more numb than dumb, having been inoculated with spiritual novocaine for such a long period of time. The effects of antinomianism. Our people are likened to sheep and some people may misconstrue sheep as being stupid, but that's not the reason for the analogy. We are compared to sheep, because sheep are in need of a shepherd. Related to stupidity and dumbness, but not the same thing, is blindness. And this is part of the predestination that must precede the Kingdom, our need for Christ. We go through trials and tribulations so that we seek the Great Shepherd. As long as I've been in Christian Identity, the preeminent issue has been: how do we wake up our people? Very simply, we plant the seed and set the example. We clean house, love God and help others; we can also throw in "hate evil" for good measure. But, not everybody is going to see the light. "That blindness in part is happened to Israel" Romans 11:25. And I would submit this short reminder: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/SomePeopleDontGetIt.htm

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Pastor Mark, I know what you mean about Pete Peters berating the white race as stupid... but then, he went and proved it by "fleecing" them. Perhaps my choice of words is offensive, but I've never been known for being overly polished. I'm attempting to reach an age group that doesn't come with an abundance of diplomacy. Sorry.

When I asked myself a few years ago the question, "Why is the white race so dumb?" -- this is my own vernacular for basically asking the question, "Why do our people engage in destructive thinking patterns, contradictory ideologies, where they speak one thing, and then do another?" For instance... I got into an argument recently with a well-to-do churchgoer type over the issue of racial equality and I said to him, "It must be easy for you to sit in your half a million plus dollar home in your all white neighborhood, in your predominantly white suburb, all cozy at night with nothing to fear and then go talk about racial equality. Try moving into a part of town full of niggers where a few white folks still have to live because they can't afford to white flight out of it, and ask them about racial equality." I told the man he was a walking contradiction. His actions say something completely different than his verbiage, and that I don't condemn him for wanting to live away from negroes, but he shouldn't be telling people about racial equality if he's not willing to go and live it out himself. It's this kind of thing among many others that make our people double-minded.

The other point I wanted to make is that I don't believe that Yahweh created the white race to be dumb at all. He created the white race to be obedient to His law, and whenever we reject that law for some other paradigm (left and right, communist and capitalist, etc)... there is where our people enter into the dumb category.

Just wanted to clarify that so that no one thinks I'm trying to be like Pete Peters. Lol.
MichaelAllen
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:38 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:Perhaps my choice of words is offensive

No, not at all. Just adding to the conversation. You bring up an important subject, albeit a tough nut to crack.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:10 pm

In addendum to what I had mentioned previously about people being able to see the deeper portion of scripture once they were aware of what was going on in the world... (Heb 5:10-14)... it seems that William Shakespeare saw this in our people as well.

When clouds are seen, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, then winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth.
All may be well; but if God sort it so,
'Tis more than we deserve or I expect.
Truly, the hearts of men are full of fear.
Ye cannot reason almost with a man
That looks not heavily and full of dread
.
Before the days of change, still is it so.
By a divine instinct, men’s minds mistrust
Ensuing dangers, as by proof we see
The water swell before a boist'rous storm.
But leave it all to God.
MichaelAllen
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby Joe » Fri May 01, 2015 3:35 am

(I shouldn't have posted this in this thread, I apologize. I had just sat down for the day.)

I think Shakespeare was actually a conglomerate of writers under one name, as with the works of Mozart.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5523&p=16502&hilit=mozart#p16502

In another thread I wrote:
Apparently Mozart had many pieces attributed to him that he did not write, pieces were also written for him; like many 'artists' today. There are accounts where people, after seeing a performance, described him as an amateur or definite plagiarist.

R3d ic3 cre4tions (a site I use to frequent years ago) has an interview with Robert Newman about Mozart, which has a photo on the page showing that many pieces were fraudulently attributed to him. It has many more details, showing that Mozart was a myth.

I found another interview at a site I have never been to before, if you search 'Mozart' at fa keo logi st. c o m.
Last edited by Joe on Fri May 01, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
User avatar
Joe
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby Nayto » Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 am

It is in Scripture that those who are low in spirit are blessed.

On the other hand, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Most White people in the world are still relatively well off financially (correct me if I'm wrong).

It also sheds some light on Hitler's colossal success in Germany, given that most people were doing badly.

Regarding the original post, I've challenged church elders on Scriptural matters. Not only challenged, but simply requested discussion over certain issues. They never make themselves vulnerable enough humour such a request. When you challenge their Scriptural knowledge you are challenging their incomes and livelihoods after all.

I make a hobby of going through a local mega church's slideshows from their services and the slides are as spiritually dead as they are. They attend some kind of rock concert, which in the words of my mother's husband is no different to a Beatles concert. Especially in terms of the elated feeling it gives the crowd which is made out to be "the Holy Spirit". Oh it's a "spirit" alright. Money baskets are sent out after some 15 minute talk on how God wants their money and they should feel bad for not giving it.

I honestly can't see any hope for people like this, short of a miracle the likes of which have never been seen. These people need some kind of crucible. The evil of today's systems seem to be the worst ever, because people are relatively well off while being deceived. Maybe God's wrath is just starting to brew, because I think ancient Israel has suffered more for less evil. It's a testament to the long suffering patience and love of our God.
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: The 4/15 Bible Study at the First Baptist Church of Napl

Postby MissEllis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Staropramen wrote:The quickest way to drive a judeo nuts is to quote scripture in a responsible manner.

True. Or, tell them that you hate with good judgement. That'll make all their gaskets pop like Orville redenbacher on a hot stove.
User avatar
MissEllis
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Previous

Return to Apologetics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron