This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Catholic Miracles

For members to discuss the defense of the Christian faith.

The Catholic Miracles

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 pm

I just received this inquiry in an email. I know what I will probably answer, but will give it some more thought before I do. In keeping with the purpose of this subforum, I will not answer it in this post (I may do that later) but I thought I should post it here.

A writer from France wrote:Like you I was raised as a Catholic.

My question is simple .

What about the Catholic prophecies ? for example the Fatima secrets , or the different saints in the Church ,
please see this small video for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az4dzdS79jU

or what about the bodies of saints incorrupted or the famous Padre Pio ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRenlgddKc

I am sure you know all these stories

What would be your explanations as a Christian identity ??

Do you believe in the apparitions of Marie and the stories of the saints ??
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Catholic Miracles

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:02 pm

I think it would be great if you'd answer it here. How would you respond to someone that sat down with you for tea and asked these questions? These are elements that we want to be prepared to answer when in conversation with people.
Acrimonious

Postby Kentucky » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:08 pm

The Catholic Menace http://kinsmanredeemer.com/catholic-menace-part-1

The great whore of Babylon is not Christian. That should be our first salvo.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

I've actually had this question asked of me before. It's simple for us given our knowledge of Catholicism's sordid History, but for most ignorant people it's not enough to dismiss it because it's Catholic.

I'm also curious to see how you'll answer it. No pressure or anything, lol.
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:40 am

Kentucky wrote:The Catholic Menace http://kinsmanredeemer.com/catholic-menace-part-1

Mark

Not even to mention purgatory, indulgences, hell for all eternity, pervert priests, "holy relics", confession to priests, mariolatry, pope as Christ's "vicar" and other pharasaic practices/beliefs, bowing down to a wafer as to YHWH God in the "sacrifice of the mass" is nothing less than a disgusting and vile abomination.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Gaius wrote:
Kentucky wrote:The Catholic Menace http://kinsmanredeemer.com/catholic-menace-part-1

Mark

Not even to mention purgatory, indulgences, hell for all eternity, pervert priests, "holy relics", confession to priests, mariolatry, pope as Christ's "vicar" and other pharasaic practices/beliefs, bowing down to a wafer as to YHWH God in the "sacrifice of the mass" is nothing less than a disgusting and vile abomination.

I know, it goes way beyond the Top Ten list for worst catholic abominations. It's like they can't get enough of what kindles the wrath of God.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:17 am

The writer from France actually appreciates what he has heard at Christogenea, but I chose to reproduce only the inquisitive portion of his email. He is not hostile, and we should have answers concerning what he inquired, regardless of all the other sins of the Romish Church.

It must also be considered, that among the body of Catholics - most of whom throughout history had no choice but to be Catholics - there have also been many good Christians as well as many shysters.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:10 pm

I watched the 15 minute YouTube above and there was no mention of jews in regards to prophetic catholic utterances; that's odd considering the gist of these prophecies relate to death and destruction. Even more strange is the exclusion of Jesus Christ throughout the 15 minutes, taking a back seat to Mary worship and matriarchal supremacists. True to its modern universalism, the antibiblical agenda was made more than obvious with a death wish proclaiming China coming into the church. I've looked into the alleged phenomenon of stigmata (bleeding statues and people, as if the blood of Christ was not enough) and from what I can gather, it has always been a fraud and trickery imposed upon gullible catholics. The same with cadavers defying rigor mortis. IMHO the RCC is simply playing the old game of damage control with smoke and mirrors, relying upon an absence of critical thinking from their followers. I've said for years that if it aint Christian Identity, it aint squat. Accept no substitutes.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Apologetics