This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Commonly-Asked Questions of CI Adherents

For members to discuss the defense of the Christian faith.

Commonly-Asked Questions of CI Adherents

Postby Acrimonious » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:25 pm

We, as Christians, are instructed to use Scripture for 'teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness,' according to Paul in II Timothy 3:16. I thought it would be wise to gather some data on what people ask of us when they're either in disbelief and attacking us or misinformed but curious. We need to speak with authority, and being caught off-guard by questions is a situation that we should hope to avoid if we are to speak from that position. Therefore, if you have the time, I'd appreciate it if you would post some of the questions you're commonly asked by non-CI people in this thread, regardless of the ease (or difficulty) of answering them. If we wind up with a few repeated topics, that's fine; we'll simply dissect those first. I'll start:

Why does Christ say to love your neighbor and yet you only love White people?
Why do you think White people are God's chosen and not the jews?
How come the other churches have totally different ideas?
Why are you judging?
Acrimonious

Re: Commonly-Asked Questions of CI Adherents

Postby Kentucky » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:33 am

I wish it were the case that non-CI ask questions. But, most are afraid of the answers, because of the preponderance of facts. So, it has been my experience that I don't get questions, but rather diatribe, verbal attacks and threats. They are not interested in learning anything about race. Until race hits them personally through physical injury or financially, they are pretty much the epitome of brainwashed drones. It has never really been a matter of giving answers, but rather deprogramming the years of disinformation. There's no silver bullet; everybody is different. They all have their pet denominational doctrines that are not on the front burner for most of CI. We've been dealing with all of this dead baggage for the last 20 years and some of it has been healthy and some of it has been a deviant theological distraction. I'm not an evangelist for reprobate judeo-Christians; but, I am a missionary to whom God has given a hungering for His Word and know the judeo world has compromised everything. I am always happy to serve and answer the questions of the latter category, which have been called and chosen. "Cast not your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 am

Kentucky wrote:I wish it were the case that non-CI ask questions. But, most are afraid of the answers, because of the preponderance of facts. So, it has been my experience that I don't get questions, but rather diatribe, verbal attacks and threats.

Spot on.

Why does Christ say to love your neighbor and yet you only love White people?

Neighbor in that context means closeness of kin, not any old creature that is geographically close to you. When Yahweh's law's are followed Jose and Latrine are outside our borders.

Why do you think White people are God's chosen and not the jews?

I usually start with the prophesy in Genesis 35 about a great nation and company of nations from Israel's loins. I ask when have the jews ever been a company of nations with Kings from their loins? Then I mention Europe's history. I'll also point out prophesy about the desolation of Jerusalem in AD70, the promise of desolation until Christ returns and the passages in Malachi where edom is identified as the people who return to the desolate place as well as Israel's concern for edom rather than herself. I will also throw in a speech about "Gorgon excavated at Dor" to demonstrate how jews twist facts to usurp our identity.

Gotta run. More later
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:38 am

Kentucky said
I wish it were the case that non-CI ask questions. But, most are afraid of the answers, because of the preponderance of facts. So, it has been my experience that I don't get questions, but rather diatribe, verbal attacks and threats.

I dislike the CI experts, who know exactly why CI is wrong without ever learning about it.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 am

How come the other churches have totally different ideas?

Why they have different ideas is immaterial. More importantly why are the leaders of these so-called churches so cowardly when it comes to defending their lies in a debate? Then I offer to e-mail the person a copy of the 501c3 rules and regulations.

Why are you judging?

I would ask them to define "judging" first. There are many cleverdick preachers who take passages about judging other Christians out of context and try to use them to stop people from thinking for themselves and making basic decisions. Every decision is a form of judgement but not all forms of judgement are condemned in scripture. A classic antichrist judeo behavior is to bully Christ haters into going to church. What this leads to often times is a building full of Christ haters with motives and agendas. If a sincere Christian objects to this and suggests confronting one of these weeds with the idea of, if necessary putting them out of the church for destruction of the flesh [1 Corinthians 5:5] they are called "haters" and "judgemental". But they are adhering to scripture! Christian love is obedience to His word not kissing the asses of antichrists. It is certainly not kissing the asses of niggers, gooks, spics and kikes. Yahweh is a racist, judgmental God who loves His children. Take it or leave it.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Joe wrote:I dislike the CI experts, who know exactly why CI is wrong without ever learning about it.

Well, that's an accurate evaluation. Years ago I started a file of anti-CI articles and the common denominator was that their knowledge of CI was always shallow at best and superficial at worst. There was never one critic who knew what our arguments were as we present them. It's called prejudice, what irony lol. Or they knew perfectly well what our premise was; it was just an inconvenient truth that would get in the way of their pocketbooks. I can only surmise that as Christians, they must live their lives according to the same kind of aloof scholarship, never really practicing what they preach. And that is called hypocrisy.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Acrimonious » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm not available to sit at my computer at the moment, but please re-read my original post. I'm not asking for help answering the questions I listed, I'm asking for assistance in compiling the most commonly-asked questions to those that profess Christian Identity. We can't throw apologetics out the window simply because most people attack us for our beliefs.
Acrimonious

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Acrimonious wrote:I'm not available to sit at my computer at the moment, but please re-read my original post. I'm not asking for help answering the questions I listed, I'm asking for assistance in compiling the most commonly-asked questions to those that profess Christian Identity. We can't throw apologetics out the window simply because most people attack us for our beliefs.

Acrimonious wrote:We need to speak with authority, and being caught off-guard by questions is a situation that we should hope to avoid if we are to speak from that position.

So shouldn't responses to questions also be posted so folks can learn how not to be caught off guard? Maybe you personally know the answers to the questions you posted but others may not. I don't see the point of just compiling questions without offering short, to the point answers for people to memorize.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:28 pm

I think what Acrimonious is saying is that we should get out as many questions as we can think of for now and consider them before thinking of the answers. There's actually a lot to consider in a topic like this. Hitler always said that matters of diplomacy for one's ideology should always be carefully crafted and bring very elemental ideas to the fore in the minds of the listeners. While a quick answer might be absolutely correct, it might not achieve the purpose we need it to.

If we are going to be warriors of the Word, it is not simply enough to know Scripture and construct a factual argument for our ideas. I personally can construct arguments until the cows come home. I could probably shoot down any theological argument against CI, but unfortunately these things don't always reach the minds of the public as we want them to.

The thing about warriors is they consider tactics and internalize many movements. A warrior must be able to chain one's movements seamlessly to achieve the purpose of defeating his opponents. This comes from careful consideration, repetition and dedication. If we simply go into a "fight" without having done these things, we will inevitably lose the battle in spite of perfect factual knowledge.

The truth is that jewry has constructed a mental slave of each White person and that person is programmed to attack in certain ways. I'm sure these attacks are easy to disarm effectively in order that we may achieve our purpose, as opposed to simply pouring facts into deaf ears.

A good first step would probably be to consider the mantras that get thrown at us. We should probably imagine we're in an argument with a brainwashed person and jot down their ignorant one-liners.

Some annoying ones I heard recently:

You'd better not speak against jews, because God said He'd curse those who curse them.
    I have a jewish friend and he wasn't evil at all.
    You have jewish cousins you so you know, so you shouldn't speak against them (I really do and it's disgusting).

Okay they're not questions, but they definitely are rhetorical.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:19 pm

But supplying CI answers to these questions are exactly the point of all of my Friday night podcasts, and that is why I go verse-by-verse through Scripture.

The intention is to provide all of the Biblical, prophetic, historical, etymological and cultural information I possibly can in order to prove CI from the foundation up, through every verse of Scripture.

I do not know everything, I both know and hope that my work can be improved upon, but I am aiming to prove that there is a firm Scriptural foundation for our beliefs.

So, for examples, look up the word "neighbor" in the search engine at Christogenea and the first two hits are for my Acts chapter 7 and Romans part 18 podcasts, where I define "neighbor" at length in both Greek and Hebrew. Luke chapter 10, which contains the parable of the Good Samaritan and where I also defined the term, is also in the list.

My answer to "Why do you think White people are God's chosen and not the jews?" is in my Romans chapter 4 presentation, and again in 1 Coprinthians chapter 10. The proofs provided from Scripture are irrefutable, but in either case they are not meant to be a complete survey by themselves.

How come the other churches have totally different ideas? LOL, I do not know if I ever answered this. My first retort would only be "Because egos or agendas frequently impair vision while reading Scripture."

The answer to "Why are you judging?" is going to come again soon in my Paul presentations, but has already been treated in my Romans presentations at parts 2, 3 and 19. Just put the phrase "hypocritical judgment" into the search box, including the quotes.

Certainly Mark and Clifton, as well as others. have also answered some of these things on their websites. Taken together, if people go and look they can find practically all the answers we need for apologetics are already there.

If the original poster would make separate posts for each question, prefacing each post with the explanation that the purpose of the question is to formulate a formal apology for the question, rather than beckoning a response consisting of rhetoric or vitriol, hopefully people will "get" what is the intended purpose of this apologetics subforum.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Apologetics