This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Wesley Swift and "extermination theology"

This forum is for topics relating to these early Christian Identity trailblazers, and the things that they taught. See both http://swift.christogenea.org and http://comparet.christogenea.org

Wesley Swift and "extermination theology"

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am

Wesley Swift often added a lot of strange, New Age language into his eschatological interpretation. Like where he thought the "Lake of Fire" was the constellation Ara and people would be going there to be cleansed in the shekinah of Yahweh. Maybe he read too much from the Zohar, a book which I would not so much as use for fuel to toast marshmallows.

Sometimes Swift's messages concerning the other races were ambiguous, and our detractors take advantage of that. However sometimes they were very pointed. Swift did indeed agree with what we have posited concerning the non-Adamic races. He is simply misunderstood by the soft-hearted when he spoke in veiled or ambiguous language.

Here is a segment from "Gathering the Tares" which can be found here in text and audio:

Now, listen. The Dragon looked upon your race, for out of this race was to come this man child, this visitation of God, and the Dragon knew that his enemy had followed him to earth. But I want you to know that Jesus tells you in the book of John that this same dragon has been making war on your race since you came into the earth. And that he has cast out of his mouth a race of unassimilatable evil like waters of a flood, and they want to swallow up your race. The conspiracy of the tares is to become so profuse that they choke out the wheat. The conspiracy of the ‘tares’ involves also a poisoning of the crop. And in their political world conspiracy is the program to mongrelize your entire society. To thus eliminate their opposition by breaking the pattern of the Holy Seed. In that conspiracy there is nothing more deadly than their program of world government. Tonight, there is nothing more diabolic and evil than the United Nations, even tho it has been cloaked with good intentions to take you in. But with its program to disarm you, it works to place in the communist hands, in the Asiatic and African world, the power to out vote you. They are using every little African country just like one I was reading about tonight which has just one-half mile of paved road in the whole country. And there a nigger chief drives his Jew bought Cadillac up and down that one-half mile of road. And they sent a message to the United Nations the other day saying don’t send anymore money, send us more White people, for we are hungry. Now, you will understand when I say this is a nigger country, and they have been called that for years, and they understand it. But you may get a shock at this. That little country has the same amount of power in the U.N. as you do. Just one vote. Anti-Christ has so suppressed your voting right in the U.N. that one little cannibalistic country, a hole in the jungle with its one-half mile of pavement, can have the same power in the vote in the U.N. as does the United States of America....

I read here in the 12th chapter of Revelation, that this Serpent who cast out of his mouth these racial streams, hopes to carry you away by this flood. And then we are told that the earth is to open up its mouth and swallow up this flood that the dragon cast out of his mouth. I hope they are swallowed up very quickly. And this happens sometimes by earthquakes, and sometimes just by a six by two foot hole in the ground.

http://swift.christogenea.org/content/gathering-tares-1-13-63

http://swift.christogenea.org/content/gathering-tares
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet