This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift on the non-Adamic races

This forum is for topics relating to these early Christian Identity trailblazers, and the things that they taught. See both http://swift.christogenea.org and http://comparet.christogenea.org

Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift on the non-Adamic races

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Most of the people who listen to Christogenea podcasts or who read the work of Clifton Emahiser and myself already know that we do not totally agree with what Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet had taught concerning Genesis and the creation of the non-Adamic races. However Swift and Comparet would certainly not disagree with us concerning what is going on in the world today, and what shall result upon the deliverance of our Israelite race.

Joseph November, acting as "Eli James" (he leaves "Publishing" off of his company name in order to deceive people) who has for the past year claimed to be the standard-bearer of traditional Swift-Comparet Christian Identity, has asserted universalist positions, and has attributed those positions to Swift and Comparet, as if they would agree with him. Well, anyone who would take the time to read Swift and Comparet would plainly see that Joseph November is a liar.

While Comparet rarely spoke of the other races (and that is how a Christian Identity pastor should act), anyone who would read his papers concerning Yahweh's Day of Wrath would know that Comparet certainly did not draw a comforting picture for them.

Gathering the Nations, by Bertrand Comparet wrote:Continuance of the present policy of subordinating all national interests to the United Nations, or worse yet, to those nations in it which have the least civilization and the lowest standards, is national suicide. This policy leads us inevitably to wars in many parts of the earth which today we see in the making. It is for the purposes which produce these wars that the nations have gathered together in the United Nations. Therefore Isaiah 13:4, 11 says, “The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: Yahweh mustereth the host for battle. And I will punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” Jeremiah 25:32-33 adds to the picture. “Thus saith Yahweh: Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And those slain by Yahweh shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth."

Here is what Comparet taught about the fate of the non-Adamic, "beast" nations. It is ultimately the same thing which I have taught on this topic:

Gathering the Tares, by Bertrand Comparet wrote:This gathering of the individual tares among us is exactly parallel to the similar gathering of the beast nations in this same judgment. Yahshua prophesied it in Matthew 25:31-34, 41. “When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: and He shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. ... Then shall He say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” Of course there must be a division, separation, and discrimination, to say it plainly. This is the purpose for which Yahshua came. In Luke 12:51 Yahshua says, “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you nay: but rather division.”

There are no bus tickets back to Mexico here, and no plane tickets back to China. Joseph November, acting as "Eli James", is a deceiver and a liar. Dan Kersey and Allen Truitt are his bitches. Just as Satan deceived Eve, November is deceiving these clowns who claim to be Christian Identity spokesmen, but who do not know their Bibles and who have evidently never actually read Swift or Comparet.

Clifton Emahiser and I have long taught the Satanic origin of the non-Adamic races. While the actual nuts and bolts of what we teach about Genesis chapter 1 differs somewhat from Swift, the result of what we teach and what it means to us today in this present age, is certainly no different from what Swift taught about non-Adamites. Wesley Swift's work is available for inspection at http://swift.christogenea.org where there is a search mechanism, and his sermons are organized by date. The copy of Swift's work posted there came to me directly from Lorraine Swift, who I was a long-time correspondent of, through another good friend who knew her personally.

Here is what Swift taught about the nature of the other races, which is very close to what Clifton and I teach concerning their Satanic nature, something which you never hear from Joseph November:

The Seed of the Dragon by Dr. Wesley A. Swift 10-1-61 wrote:The fallen Angels intermingled with the children of earth. And we are told in the book of Judges, that they did ‘not keep their first estate.’ And the results were strange monsters, evil and grotesque. That is why today in China and among the people of Asia, are these strange and Gargoyle type gods, evil by products of violation of Divine Law. We are also to understand that out of this attempt was the sowing of the offspring seed into every race. Now I want you to know that there are a people in the world today who are the final leveling out of the final offspring of Lucifer. They are actually Satanic seed. They exist among every race. And they are black, they are yellow, they are brown and they are white. But in all instances, the seed of Lucifer, the seed of the Dragon. They are his descendants. They are his unassimilatable offspring. They seek to rule the world and they hold all the world in captivity. And they have penetrated in their warfare, the great nations of the White civilization where they wage warfare against you continually.

This paper of Swift's is available at http://swift.christogenea.org/content/seed-dragon-10-1-61 but it is also posted elsewhere on the internet.

These statements, and many others, prove that Joseph November is NOT the standard-bearer of Christian Identity that he is claiming to be. Rather, he is a universalist: something which both Swift and Comparet would have soundly rejected. He is also a liar and a deceiver.

Like the snake that he is, if confronted with these things I am certain that Joseph November will do his best to slither around them. But if you read the things which he has already said, for instance in his recent programs with Allen Truitt or in his "Exterminationism" program with Greg Howard, and if you hold him to his words in those broadcasts, it is clear that the man is a liar and a hypocrite.

The proofs that Kersey, Howard and Truitt do not know their asses from their elbows, is that they let November get away with these shenanigans.

November never argued the race issue with me for 200 podcasts, because he damned well knew better, he would have been quickly put in his place. Now all of a sudden he is a universalist. Go listen, the proof is all right there on his own Talkshoe pages.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift on the non-Adamic rac

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

I pray that, after a year, all the Novemberites whom Yahweh deemed fit to separate, have done so. Any new "acolytes" Joe acquires from here on out, I pray will use him as a stepping stone to the Truth. Sad to say there are too many band-wagoner Novemberites riding what little coattails he has to edify themselves and massage their bruised egos. Men (and women, as Joe allows that sort of thing) with the inability to engage brain before putting mouth into gear, have helped to water down the essence of Christian Identity into something resembling Catholic Identity...and I'm on my way to coining "Hypocrite Identity" as a result of the fallout of "pastors" who came tumbling out of the DSLCII tree after Bill and Clifton beat it a few times. :lol:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Well, thanks, Matt. The Clowns of November all have their own particular reasons for having their heads up old Joe's ass. They are all either unrepentant race-mixers, who do not want to admit as much in public, or have special agendas and pet false-doctrines that they cannot let go of and therefore feel resentment towards Clifton and/or myself for exposing their folly. They do not belong in CI at all, but Joe makes them comfortable and gives them a sense of belonging. Joe has built a house of misfits. There are also men who do not know anything about the Bible, yet who claim to be CI spokesmen, whom "Eli" makes feel special because he coddles them, needing all the friends and allies he can get. None of these men have produced any scholarly work of import. They are all just internet radio and Facebook puffballs. And even Joe November himself is a mere cut-and-paste "scholar" who cannot write a serious paper with quoting an assortment of heretics.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kardan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm glad you are calling these guys out. The Truth is the Truth. I never could stand the man (to use the term loosely).

Great Job Bill !!!!
"Speak not in the ears of a fool:for he will despise the wisdom of thy words." Proverbs 23:9
Kardan

Postby Gallowglass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

"Novemberites " LOL very original Matt :lol:
Gallowglass

Postby jaredean » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Joseph likes to quote that one will not slander a brother, he and his followers must have skipped the following verses;

Matthew 18: “15 Now if your brother should do wrong, you must go censure him between you and him only. If perhaps he should hear you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he should not hear, take with you one or two besides, in order that ‘by the mouth of two witnesses, or three, is every matter established’. 17 And if he should ignore them, tell it to the assembly. Then if also he should ignore the assembly, he must be to you as the heathens and the tax-collectors. 18 Truly I say to you, whoever you shall bind upon the earth shall be bound in heaven, and whoever you shall loose upon the earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Bill and Clifton tried to correct Joseph when he wrote his heresy in his beast of the field articles. He did not listen then as he does not now. All he wants to do is sling various doctrine hoping it will stick. http://christogenea.org/anatomy-split

Luke 17:3 3 Watch yourselves! “If your brother should do wrong admonish him, and if he should repent, forgive him"

1st Timothy 5: "20 Those wrongdoers you censure before all, in order that the rest also would have fear"

2nd Timothy 4: "2 You must proclaim the word, you must stand ready opportunely and inopportunely, you must bring convincing proof, you must censure, you must exhort with all forbearance and instruction."

2nd Timothy 3: "16 All writing inspired of God is also beneficial for teaching, for evidence, for correction, for education which is in righteousness, 17 that the man of Yahweh would be perfect, having prepared himself for all good works."

Titus 1: "9 holding onto the trusted word according to the teaching, in order that he would then be able to exhort with sound teaching and to reprove the contradictors."

Lastly you fools can only try to slander Bill's character, you cannot debate the Word. Trully a last resort of a bunch of unstable and rambling clowns without a leg to stand on. The truth isn't for the 5% to 15% mamzers that Joseph said would be allowed in the kingdom when Sword Brethren interviewed him a year ago. Yes for a year we have known of Joseph's pet doctrine. Why he wants to hold on to the beasts may very well be hidden in his own genealogy.
Isaiah - 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
jaredean

Postby matthewott » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Jared, that is the essence of this engineered "schism". If anyone who is even remotely familiar with the whole scenario should not see the plainess of truth within your comment, they deserve to be shown the door also, and may Yahweh show mercy to their (hopefully) Adamic souls. You have summed it up, my brother, and if that does not shut the book on Joe "The CI Fraud" November, then you weren't reading it in the first place. :ugeek:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby NicoChristian » Wed May 02, 2012 11:43 am

Well Kingdom Identity Ministries continues both Swift's and Comparet's ministries so why don't we ask them if they agree with Joseph November? Basically Joseph November has lost all support, I used to support him until he became a universalist. Let him die off, his influence is all but gone and no-body gives him any credit. Once the world probably doesn't end at the end of 2012, that'll be the final nail in the coffin. Even if it were to end then, it's because YHWH decided so, not because some Mayans got lucky.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby ArthurLee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:43 pm

It goes without saying that we owe Swift and Comparet a debt of gratitude for their work. But you can't help coming away with a few questions and scratching your head occasionally if you listen to or read them. So that's why we should go on and study these things out and make them our own. One thing I like about William's approach is he clarifies what he can and does support with Scripture from what can only be conjecture. That humility in handling these issues removes a whole lot of confusion and ambiguity that sometimes exists when following along with these earlier teachers.

As far as delivery and really introducing you to these teachings, both Swift and Comparet do an excellent job. But in their day, I don't know if it was as necessary to document certain things the way that good men do today. As much as I enjoy Swift, I sometimes come away with, "Well that might be so but, where did he get that?" I appreciate the way Clifton and William document and site their sources.

I honestly can't put Eli (or Joe or whatever his name is) into this discussion. The way he goes about handling the Scriptures seems so shaky and uncertain. He seems to think we all presume he is some scholar when he's nothing more than some kind of peddler of a make-shift gospel. It doesn't make any difference how many others one might think agrees with him. If you can't support your position with Scripture, taken in context, you are no better than all these dogs in judao-churchianity.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Postby Micah83 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Indeed, Swift and Comparet have sat on the shoulders of giants, i.e., the Protestant reformers, just as we sit on Swift and Comparets shoulders ourselves , i.e., continuing to gain deeper insights and see more truths with a lot of foundational truths to build upon b/c of them. Its the ones that make the truth of Yahweh stagnate and never grow and believe every jot and tittle of, say, the A.I.T. Bible course instead of critquing everything which us Christians are called to do....Hail Swift and Comparet for being the pioneers of their day, but I would pray that our kinsman would be pioneers of our day! Yahspeed my brothers.
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Return to Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet