This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

German Ban on Pork?

There are posts related to European Nationalism spread throughout this forum. A separate section for this purpose is probably long overdue. With the rise of Nationalist parites in European politics over the past couple of years, here we will have a distinct place to post related discussion topics. Of course, we at Christogenea know that there is no political solution to our woes, however we also hope for the racial reawakening of Whites everywhere.

German Ban on Pork?

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:58 pm

for all the wrong reasons lol...

From: http:// punchingbagpost. com/germany-bows-down-to-islam-bans-pork-sausages URL is spaced

God has His ways to get His people in shape. But, does it take a Muslim invasion to change their diet? Somehow, I just can't help but see a poetic justice to correct a holy nation that has become unholy. Snippets from the news story said:

There is a new movement to ban pork sausages from public cafeterias located within schools, hospitals, nurseries and elsewhere in Germany, despite the threat this poses to a major part of the German agriculture industry.

Pork accounts for almost a fifth of the Schleswig-Holdstein region’s economy, so a ban would all but crush this area financially. Over the years, pork sausages have become the centerpiece to many German dishes, so banning it from public cafeterias would go against the traditional German culture.

So the social value is economic and coincidently goes against God's dietary laws.

The move was inspired by the recent influx of Muslim refugees who cannot eat pork because of religious dietary restrictions. Not everyone agrees with accommodating the refugees’ religion, though.

To remove such a large part of German culture to please Muslim refugees is to show a sign of weakness in the face of Islam. Germany must not submit to Islam out of fear of angering the refugees they have graciously offered a sanctuary to. Many analysts have called this move a “civilization jihad” and rightly so. The free world should remain that way, free to live and eat as its citizens please.

I wonder if the thought has occurred to any German that there is a divine cause and effect in play here. The "free world" is free because of the truth or that they are free to decide for themselves what is right or wrong, good or evil? Wow, talk about judaization under the guise of situational ethics.

Why do Germans have to give up their culture to respect the religion of Islam?

Maybe they should think in terms of giving up their sins to respect the God of their fathers.

Having grown up with traditional German culture, older Germans have to be livid about this. To have a basic food staple outlawed because of an influx of arrogant refugees cannot sit well with them.

:lol: Pork is not a basic food staple. Maybe when they ingest a link of sausage, it doesn't sit well in the temple of God... our bodies.

"I, in turn, will do this to you: I will appoint over you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that will waste away the eyes and cause the soul to pine away; also, you will sow your seed uselessly, for your enemies will eat it up" Lev. 26:16.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: German Ban on Pork?

Postby Teutonic » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Right, 'for all the wrong reasons' is key here.

Pork is HUGE in Germany, at least when I was there a few years ago. The funny part is when you tell them you don't eat pork they say "why not? Are you Jewish?" Just goes to show that white Europeans are just as clueless as white Americans.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Fenwick » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm

It may not be nutritionally viable, as from my experience they would be left with curry sauce and pretzels.
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Maybe the pork issue is the least of their worries......

According to several Middle East newspapers, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh has created a sensation after he issued a new fatwa which permits a man to eat his wife in the event that he is afflicted with a severe hunger and fear of starving. He can now, according to Sharia, Islamic law, eat parts of her body, or eat the flesh so that his hunger is satisfied.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said that this is evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire to become one with his body.

This fatwa created a sensation on the social networks and in particular on Twitter, in which the Saudis are active users. Many have expressed shock over this fatwa, calling it cannibalism.

The Mufti also issued a fatwa a few weeks ago which said that marriage of minors under the age of 15 years is permissible, stressing that so far intentions to discuss the issue do not exist.

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is the head of Sharia Law, and the fatwas he issues are to be followed by Muslims around the world.

There has not yet been an indication of which parts the husband should eat first or what recipe to use, such as sautéed onions or garlic. :o

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/975
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby matthewott » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Poetic justice indeed Mark. Your post immediately brought this to mind:

Mark 5:11-17

11 But there was there by the mountain a great herd of swine feeding, 12 and they exhorted Him saying “Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them!” 13 And He allowed them. And the unclean spirits having gone out entered into the swine, and the herd rushed headlong down the bank into the sea, about two thousand, and drowned in the sea.

14 And those feeding them fled and reported it in the city and in the fields, and they came to see what it is which happened 15 and they come to Yahshua and observe him having been possessed by demons, he who had the legion, clothed and sober-minded, and they feared. 16 And those seeing it described for them how it happened to him possessed by demons and concerning the swine. 17 And they began to exhort Him to depart from their borders.

Christ destroyed the swine industry of the region of the Gadarenes, and he was 'exhorted' to leave their land! The aliens threaten to destroy the swine industry of Germany and the Germans keep their gates wide open... :roll:
Yahweh willing, may the German swine industry collapse.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Good news, no matter what started the ball rolling.
It saddens me, when I think that pig-eating Germans (or any Europeans) can not see how their faces start to look just like pigs from eating that.
Maybe that is why many people, including supermodels, do not eat meat and are vegetarians? They just do not know what is proper / clean meat, so they will abhor all of it.

you know what's funny?
Since I have cut most junk food out of my diet for some years, occasionally when I mix spices or foods together, forgot what it was, but probably potatoes with some kind of spice and chicken or beef, it automatically brought me back to "blood sausage" when i was a child,
So, the cravings that any of us have for certain tastes, which are unclean/prohibited, CAN be fulfilled with good food. Now, I wish I could remember what it was I ate that reminded me!
Here is an example,
for years I was buying "fake bacon bits", for the taste, but it is soy, and that is garbage, and not for our folk.
There probably is something that simulates the same thing?
Les

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Yahweh said in Isaiah that "I will bring them by a way which they knew not". Yeah, being corrected even by devils is an embarrasment.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:50 am

To remove such a large part of German culture to please Muslim refugees is to show a sign of weakness in the face of Islam. Germany must not submit to Islam out of fear of angering the refugees they have graciously offered a sanctuary to. Many analysts have called this move a “civilization jihad” and rightly so. The free world should remain that way, free to live and eat as its citizens please.

All the while, on the other side of town, a different type of
swine are parading the streets and, no German uproar ! No,
they are more concerned about "showing weakness" to the
Muslims over this pork issue... Yep, Germans love their swine!
Kike's are laughing at us again......

Bomber-Harris-Superstar-dresden-antifa-jews-juden-israel-communist-marxist.jpg
Bomber-Harris-Superstar-dresden-antifa-jews-juden-israel-communist-marxist.jpg (55.84 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

“Bomber Harris Superstar, We thank you”.
Marxist anti-Fascist Jews openly thank the English traitor Arthur “Butcher” Harris who fire-bombed Dresden and burnt hundreds of thousands of German women, children and babies to a crisp. Harris acted on the order of the vile genocidal maniac Winston Churchill who in turn was a servant of International Jewry. American, Israeli and Communist flags are carried in the open by these bloodthirsty murderous scum, which symbolizes three of the physical manifestations of World Jewish power. There will be no mercy for any member of the Jewish race on the day of the rope. These evil monsters must be dealt the ultimate punishment.

https://crushzion.k0nsl.org/german-nati ... r-bombing/
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

As you say, Mark ... for all the wrong reasons .

They will not cease to humiliate the Germans by every and all possible means.
The German refusal to be annihilated after 1918 cannot be forgiven by the Banksters and their masonic, marxist, sodomite etc allies.

There are boneheads that think this fate only applies to Germans, White South Africans, Ukrainians etc and they will be safe to watch soap operas, go to the footy and fashion etc.
Their wee bubble will never burst.
They will always be OK.
Things will never change.
These events will never touch them ...

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 am

I am curious, whatever happened to "swine flu" ?
viewtopic.php?t=86&p=458
Les

Next

Return to European Nationalist Politics