This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Belgium Flies Them Home

There are posts related to European Nationalism spread throughout this forum. A separate section for this purpose is probably long overdue. With the rise of Nationalist parites in European politics over the past couple of years, here we will have a distinct place to post related discussion topics. Of course, we at Christogenea know that there is no political solution to our woes, however we also hope for the racial reawakening of Whites everywhere.

Belgium Flies Them Home

Postby EzraLB » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:55 am

It's a shame that this is being done on a "voluntary" basis, but Belgium has decided that it makes good economic sense to give these rape-fugees a free ticket back to the desert hell hole from whence they came.

Personally, I think the U.S. government should pay for chartered flights back to Africa, Mexico, the Middle East, and the Far East--it would amount to a huge savings. Military transport planes would make sense, though the rape-fugees will complain about the amenities. How could jews turn down free one-way tickets to Israel?

This is how it should be done--because if we wait around for Yahweh to fly them all back to where they came from, we're going to be waiting until Eli James' prophecy is fulfilled, and we know that's not going to happen. I would volunteer for the seven years it's going to take to bury the bodies.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160201/ ... light.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Belgium Flies Them Home

Postby brucebohn » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am

EzraLB wrote:It's a shame that this is being done on a "voluntary" basis, but Belgium has decided that it makes good economic sense to give these rape-fugees a free ticket back to the desert hell hole from whence they came.

Personally, I think the U.S. government should pay for chartered flights back to Africa, Mexico, the Middle East, and the Far East--it would amount to a huge savings. Military transport planes would make sense, though the rape-fugees will complain about the amenities. How could jews turn down free one-way tickets to Israel?

This is how it should be done--because if we wait around for Yahweh to fly them all back to where they came from, we're going to be waiting until Eli James' prophecy is fulfilled, and we know that's not going to happen. I would volunteer for the seven years it's going to take to bury the bodies.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160201/ ... light.html

I do not believe that Yahweh God intends to remove them in
any way other than destruction before our very eyes! We were
put here to learn the lesson, the hard way, about sin, and in
particular, the unforgivable sin of the corruption of the Divine
spirit through miscegenation. I also believe many of our folks
will perish with them for their worship of the Beast, only to
be resurrected to everlasting shame. Ezra, I would not expect to
see you on the "clean up detail" that is coming, no, that I think
will be reserved for our stiffneck Judeo brethren who refuse to
"come out"!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby matthewott » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 am

EzraLB wrote: I would volunteer for the seven years it's going to take to bury the bodies.l

brucebohn wrote:
I do not believe that Yahweh God intends to remove them in
any way other than destruction before our very eyes! We were
put here to learn the lesson, the hard way, about sin, and in
particular, the unforgivable sin of the corruption of the Divine
spirit through miscegenation. I also believe many of our folks
will perish with them for their worship of the Beast, only to
be resurrected to everlasting shame. Ezra, I would not expect to
see you on the "clean up detail" that is coming, no, that I think
will be reserved for our stiffneck Judeo brethren who refuse to
"come out"!

While I too would gladly volunteer for the cleanup effort, I think you may be on to something there Bruce. I never thought of it that way, and it's an encouraging thought 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby brucebohn » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Well, I mean, if you fellows insist! Well maintained, fueled up & ready....
Nothing like a caterpillar for cleaning up the "Caterpillar, Canker & Palmer worms"..
No? Yes, Yahweh God does indeed have a sense of humor......

IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

The Welcome Wagon!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Fenwick » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:04 pm

EzraLB wrote: Military transport planes would make sense, though the rape-fugees will complain about the amenities.

Hmm, Coon-Air?
Fenwick

Return to European Nationalist Politics