This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Swedish racemixing state propaganda

There are posts related to European Nationalism spread throughout this forum. A separate section for this purpose is probably long overdue. With the rise of Nationalist parites in European politics over the past couple of years, here we will have a distinct place to post related discussion topics. Of course, we at Christogenea know that there is no political solution to our woes, however we also hope for the racial reawakening of Whites everywhere.

Swedish racemixing state propaganda

Postby icelander93 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Horrible i see Swedes are heading for HELL
well if they like it then they deserve it i guess
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Re: Swedish racemixing state propaganda

Postby Michael » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Well, what can an Isrealite say to this. It is sick to the core.

All I can say is that we are told in the Scriptures that we are going to win. But, right now we are loosing at a faster and faster rate. On the other hand this is an example of how time is moving closer to the judgement of this corrupted world.

Yahweh please return.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Les » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

:evil:
Les

Postby bamaman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 am

Sad, sad, I say. I believe they are promoting race mixing in
France, I will post the video. I know people do not like David
Duke, but the video is a must see. I think Race Mixing is the
Mark of the Beast, if forced race mixing becomes a world wide
event, then my assumptions will be correct. For now I am just