This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Why is Bill happy?

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Why is Bill happy?

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

:D
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Why is Bill happy?

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Wait, what?
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Nayto wrote:Wait, what?

Bill has a lot of books....flatbed sized shipment....more books....... :!:
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 am

LOL, I really don't have THAT many books. I wish I did, and if I only had time to read them....

Clifton has 5 times more books than I, probably.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:19 am

wmfinck wrote:LOL, I really don't have THAT many books. I wish I did, and if I only had time to read them....

Refresh my memory, didn't you once tell us that when you were in prison you used to swap food for other inmate's locker space to store more books?
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:35 am

Staropramen wrote:
wmfinck wrote:LOL, I really don't have THAT many books. I wish I did, and if I only had time to read them....

Refresh my memory, didn't you once tell us that when you were in prison you used to swap food for other inmate's locker space to store more books?

Yes, I did, and sometimes I had upwards of 80 books while I was in prison, where the supposed limit is 5. And I managed to save them all and get them all home with me - Praise Yahweh.

But if I had to guess, I probably only have about 300 to 400 books here, maybe. I have a wish-list, but I only need what I have time to read.

I think EzraLB here, on the other hand, has 400 books in his bathroom alone, LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:59 pm

wmfinck wrote:I think EzraLB here, on the other hand, has 400 books in his bathroom alone, LOL

The bathroom is probably the only room in our house that doesn't have a ton of books, though I'd like to put some book shelves in there just to have some convenient reading material. I admit it--my book collection is a little embarrassing.

Yes, Bill did see my library and the floor-to-ceiling books. He didn't see the other collections upstairs--I've collected books for the last 40 years. The last time we moved, at least half the boxes on the truck were either books or record albums. Movers hate readers and record collectors.

And I've given away or sold just as many as I still have. Of course, since being in CI, I've been culling my book collection, especially many from my liberal college years. My most prized book is my copy of the Christogenea New Testament, which Bill generously inscribed for me.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Humor