This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

White Flight

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

White Flight

Postby EzraLB » Mon May 09, 2016 11:26 am

When I was a kid, starting back in the mid-1960s, I had occasion to fly on commercial airlines a number of times, but it wasn't until the 1980s, after de-regulation, that I ever saw niggers, mestizos, arabs, or asians on airplanes.

Back then, it was always a very exciting experience to get on an airplane where everyone was White, nicely dressed, and polite. Today, your average flight looks like a U.N. meeting--and smells like an Indian restaurant or McDonalds carry-out.

Aside from the marxists slant of this article, it certainly does remind us of what air travel used to be like (and society in general), not just for the first-class passengers--back then coach passengers were treated like first-class passengers are today. They young, attractive and efficient stewardesses have been replaced by surly homosexual male "flight attendants" and childless, middle-aged shrews who literally throw food at you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... lying.html
Attachments
White Flight.jpg
White Flight.jpg (31.28 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: White Flight

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 09, 2016 1:05 pm

I cant stand flying anymore for the reasons mentioned above...even waiting in the airport gives me anxiety with all the throngs of non-whites who don't understand the concept of personal space.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Teutonic wrote:I cant stand flying anymore for the reasons mentioned above...even waiting in the airport gives me anxiety with all the throngs of non-whites who don't understand the concept of personal space.

I hate it also. When they ask you to take off your boots and ya got a hole in your socks, it's embarrassing. And then all the people who think it's a fashion show at the airport, like they're some kind of VIP. It's a clown show on parade. The TSA personal seem to be flunkies and/or perverts. When I see a black pilot in a captain's uniform, I pray he's not flying my plane. Hasn't happened yet to me, but I've heard of people getting off of a flight because of that. The only blacks you used to see at an airport were shoeshine boys. And on long distance flights, I think they hire consultants making sure the food is not healthy or nutritious. At least there's no smoking these days in the airport or the plane, as if that's a consolation for everything else.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon May 09, 2016 8:04 pm

I heard a Pete Peters sermon a few years ago and he related that one time he was on a flight and the pilot was a nigger. He said a prayer with whomever it was that he was travelling with and prayed for the nigger pilot, and by the time he was done praying the kid in the seat next to him was laughing.
MichaelAllen

Return to Humor