This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

two suns ?

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

two suns ?

Postby Les » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:39 pm

I am starting this thread in the Humor topic as I expect criticism.

Last summer when I was walking home, I was shocked and stood at an intersection waiting for the lights to change and amazed.

It got harder to see afterward due to clouds,but apparently there are Youtube videos.
what i seen is NOT on Youtube. (I am not posting links).

There was the sun, bright ,high in the sky as usual, going west, at 3 pm, but in the other direction from the east, was an almost same size, slightly smaller, sphere glowing white instead of yellow.

A lot of people say it is the missing planet / Nibiru / etc..I don't know about any of that.
I just know what I see.
I also know I also have seen what others can't, I am beyond caring what others think, as I take time to re-think a lot if it was in my mind or something other.

anybody else seen this "second sun" and never told anybody?
only YOUR pics / videos wanted, thank you.
Les

Re: two suns ?

Postby Fenwick » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Fenwick

Return to Humor