This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

FGVD: elderly asian is assisted on it's way to hell

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

FGVD: elderly asian is assisted on it's way to hell

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:34 am

Feel good video of the day
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: FGVD: elderly asian is assisted on it's way to hell

Postby EzraLB » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:48 am

But if the chinks go into the Lake of Fire, what will all the White Nationalists do for girlfriends?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby matthewott » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:49 am

EzraLB wrote:But if the chinks go into the Lake of Fire, what will all the White Nationalists do for girlfriends?

Then it is our good fortune that they no longer have a means to procreate :mrgreen:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 pm

matthewott wrote:
EzraLB wrote:But if the chinks go into the Lake of Fire, what will all the White Nationalists do for girlfriends?

Then it is our good fortune that they no longer have a means to procreate :mrgreen:

LOL x 2

But I kept watching the "video" over and over, and I was quite disappointed that no matter how many times the squat monster went down the stairs, it never reached the bottom. :(
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

wmfinck wrote:But I kept watching the "video" over and over, and I was quite disappointed that no matter how many times the squat monster went down the stairs, it never reached the bottom. :(

I felt the same way! It's like an itch you can't scratch.
Nayto

Return to Humor