This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Wow, Yet Again? Rapture and Messiah imminent in September

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Re: Wow, Yet Again? Rapture and Messiah imminent in Septembe

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Can you all imagine how much money this kike Chaim Kanievsky is gonna rake in? Man... I bet the jews are livid about how much money these judeochurchianites get to fleece the dumb goyim for every time they have their next marked date. They sit their with their stupid faggot clothes and scratch their chins... trying to figure out how they can too become date-setters and rake in all the goyim cashflow.

Like they say in Yiddish, "Nemen di Gelt..." --- "Take the cash."

So now jews are date-setters. Boy this just gets funnier every time.
MichaelAllen

Postby ElleJay » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 pm

I have been attending a home church sporadically ... keeping peace in my own household where possible. I truly like the people ... mostly an older group (like me. :) ) A new couple was there last night, and, after some introductory remarks, and a little prodding from me, the husband said they watch Arnold Murray all the time ... whenever Shepherd’s Chapel is on. I used to listen (with good discernment, I hope) to Shepherd's Chapel, so I thought perhaps I had finally met somebody with whom I could find some sort of agreement.

There is always a potluck following the message, and, afterwards, we mix and mingle. I usually stay inside, but last night, I ventured outside (with my husband) when I saw the couple sitting at a table ... with only one other fellow from the group, along with a couple of empty chairs to sit in. I am not sure how the conversation turned ... but before I knew it, the wife brought up Jonathan Cahn and The Harbinger. I was only slightly familiar with the book, hearing early on that it was not Christian ... and learning that the author was both a Jewish Rabbi and some sort of pastor ... a real dichotomy if there ever was one. The wife was surprised that I had even heard about the book (probably because of the type of group this is), but she went on about it and Shemitah ... 9/11 ... trouble coming in September ... how important (prophetic) it was that Israel had resettled in 1948 … etc. She said she truly believed Christ will return in this generation. My husband (though not CI) and I both made comments about hearing the same thing for years when it comes to the coming of Christ ... even before our generation ... but, of course, she put that down quickly. (It really wasn’t the forum to say too much, but feathers were ruffled a little bit.)

I have been researching The Harbinger today, reading a few decent articles opposed to the book (which made some fairly decent points), although they were not CI. (I tried to find some of those, but my searching skills are not the best.) Anyway, in the back of my mind I keep thinking that this rabbi probably is getting his "correct" prophecies, so-called, from insiders.

As one would expect, there is no Gospel message in the book. I read that it is very shallow and repetitive. But, for me, the most telling aspect (aside from the author being Jewish) is those with whom he cavorts. They are seeker-sensitive, charismatic, emergent church groups, and the publisher behind the one named in the book is Charisma (of the magazine fame.) They, of course, have promoted false teachers for years through their publishing house.

It is also interesting to note that within most of the articles, the critics were agreed that there is no way in which America can be associated with the Israel of the Bible … or that America has taken on the covenant of God now as the covenant people, so that was one teaching that was proclaimed as being false … even to imply it being so was wrong.

It all makes me sad to watch the Judeo-Christians fall once again into the hands of a charlatan. I suppose the one that is most memorable (aside from Hal Lindsey’s many books and proclamations), is the one who put out 1994 from Family Radio, Harold Camping. He kept making excuses when his prophecy failed … and then went on to predict more of them … that failed, which one would expect when one prophecies falsely.

I disregarded The Harbinger when it first came out, never thinking that the man behind it would grow to be so popular, but I think I understand it so much more clearly from the CI perspective. The picture is clearer because the Judeos have truly come to accept the Isralies as the scholars on all things biblical, and they have been prepared to accept whatever comes from that quarter especially in the arena of biblical interpretation and understanding. They haven’t a clue that the Jews believe they themselves are Messiah.

On another front, and, yet, related, I happened to listen to a replay today of the debate between Alex Jones and David Duke (neither of which I generally pay much attention to), and Alex Jones kept saying he was tired of hearing the Catholics … Catholics … Catholics are behind everything … and now the Jews, Jews, Jews are behind everything. It was sad to note that David Duke could not (or simply did not) mention that the Jews and Catholic leadership are not only in bed together … but of the same lineage in many cases. (To be fair, there was some mention that the Jews do infiltrate other organizations.)

David Duke was clear that he does not believe that the Jews are any other than God’s chosen people from the Bible. (Hmmm … is it any wonder that so many are sucked into the doctrines of Jonathan Cahn??? The road is broad that leads to destruction.) Those in even the “alternative” media (like Alex Jones) who say they are fighting for this country are actually promoting the evil behind the downfall of our nation with these sorts of conversations, because they do not know Who the real enemy is. {I heard one caller into the program lament that Alex Jones was on the politically correct side during the entire debate!) I say that, but at least David Duke was clear that it is the Jews, even if he is wrong about their identity.

The issue with the Jews is a huge symptom of what is wrong with our nation. We have turned our back on Yahweh and His laws … and only a truly repentant nation, ready to turn back to and follow God’s Law as King Josiah led the nation lo those many, many years ago … will ever see the destruction of hers and God’s enemy. Only then will the curses come to an end … and the blessing flourish. Come quickly Yahshua the Christ.

Well, I hope that I have all my facts straight … and my ears heard everything correctly. Mostly I am writing to get it somewhat out of my system, but it is interesting that this subject matter would come up on the forum in the last week … and here I am … having a first-hand experience with it. For me … I have been rather pensive today (when I had the time to be so), because the numbers of sheeple seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate.

I am so thankful for all of the many who contribute to this forum. The depth of knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I wish my memory were not in its diminishing years … but at least some of what I read still sticks with me.

I am sure the following is not where I should post this, but for those who have known of me for some years, you may remember that my time has been split between Georgia and Virginia for all of those years. (I found Christogenea when I was caregiver to my beloved Mother.) Mother’s lovely humble lake house has finally sold … and closed last week. (She died in March 2011.) I have had a very busy spring … especially the last couple of months getting everything taken care of, and some family really pitched in and made sure the house was emptied and left in very good shape. I still have some responsibilities left, but hope that within a few weeks, that will be behind me for the most part.

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby Kentucky » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:52 am

Thanks for your post Elle. All we can do is plant the seed and set the example with the rest of Christendumb.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 am

Kentucky wrote:Christendumb.

:lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous