This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Google photo software understands black people are apes!

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Google photo software understands black people are apes!

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:39 pm

RT: ​Google apologizes after photo software tags black people as 'gorillas' http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwzsa67SE
If anybody hasn't seen this,Its from today's Google news.
I'm not sure I should have posted it under humour, but what the hell!
MikeTheAdamite

Re: Google photo software understands black people are apes!

Postby Joe » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 am

This has happened before, it was hilarious then and it is hilarious now. :beer:

Here is the image that you are talking about, I bet joogle had to change the label for gorillas entirely to fix this, as niggers simply resemble gorillas too perfectly for any other solution.
gorillas.png
gorillas.png (216.11 KiB) Viewed 2085 times

Flickr had the same 'problem'.
Flickr is facing a user revolt after a new auto-tagging system labelled images of black people with tags such as “ape” and “animal” as well as tagging pictures of concentration camps with “sport” or “jungle gym”.

The system, which was introduced in early May, uses what Flickr describes as “advanced image recognition technology” to automatically categorise photos into a number of broad groups.

1387039862bc6440_l.jpg
1387039862bc6440_l.jpg (94.83 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:02 am

Thanks Joe,I'd not actually seen the photo in question.

Typically the media describe the Coon as a computer programmer,as if there is such a thing!!!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 am

I'm going to throw in a joke here... maybe y'all have heard it before...

Why do chimps and apes always have depressed looks on their faces?

Because they know that in a 100 million years they'll be niggers too! Lol!!

Okay, that's only funny if someone believes in evolution... but it made me laugh!!
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 am

MichaelAllen,
Yeah, that's one of my favorite jokes. But you don't have to believe in evolution to find it funny--you have to believe in "de-volution" because clearly monkeys and apes are in many ways further advanced than Negros. After all, Koko the Gorilla scored higher on an IQ test than millions of Negros--true fact--look it up.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:49 am

EzraLB wrote:MichaelAllen,
Yeah, that's one of my favorite jokes. But you don't have to believe in evolution to find it funny--you have to believe in "de-volution" because clearly monkeys and apes are in many ways further advanced than Negros. After all, Koko the Gorilla scored higher on an IQ test than millions of Negros--true fact--look it up.

Ezra, I don't know where you're from... but in the USA, there is an intelligence test that military recruiters can offer potential recruits to take called the ASVAB. It has a high general score of 99, and a passing mark is 31... wherever your line scores fall determines your eligibility for particular jobs.

So, living in Memphis, TN (Memphrica) I befriended an Army recruiter a few years ago, and I asked him about how hard recruiting is in Memphis. He said it's somewhat difficult, but you would think it would be easier because they get a lot of interest from high school negro kids trying to get out of the hell hole. He said the problem is, they can't get anyone to pass the test. He told me of one high school they went to... out of a graduating class of 250 students... only 50 passed the test, and he believed that a good number of these were probably hispanic kids. These niggers go to school and literally don't learn ANYTHING. Some places in the US with high nigger populations are worse than others. But he told me that the average ASVAB score in Memphis was 15 or 16, which is just about halfway to PASSING.

My wife and I have a friend who is a superintendent of a mostly white school district in the area. She used to be uncomfortable by our feelings on race, until she became a superintendent and had to work with the inner city niggers who are superintendents there also. She told me that after one week of workshops with these people she was a racist too, and realized that we weren't just hateful nut jobs. Niggers should NOT be in charge of anything, including themselves.

Sorry nigz, it ain't working out. Now get on the boat, you're going home. You're finally liberated.

But liberation to niggers actually means: "we gettin' mo' sheet from da white mans."

I agree with what was said previously... jews are just a more intelligent and more self-aware form of niggers.
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm

MichaelAllen,
I recall reading that early on NASA had a hell of a time finding a suitable Negro to train for the astronaut program--there was incredible pressure put on the top brass, especially under LBJ, to find a magic negro to put in a rocket with the White boys. Literally, they couldn't find one that could pass through the rigorous coursework, and this included Negro pilots who flew in the Air Force (which begs the question, how the hell did they ever pass the tests to become pilots?).

Same thing goes on in professional football. Every rookie has to take an intelligence test called The Wonderlic Test, graded 1 to 50. The absolute smartest Negros almost never score more than 25, despite making the test easier and easier over the years. The average Wonderlick score for a Super Bowl winning quarterback is around 31, and they are all White. Despite this, NFL teams year after year keep drafting Negro college quarterbacks with low Wonderlick scores believing that they will finally find that magic Negro that can play the position. But it has never happened.

The Jews have been monkeying around with IQ tests for years, trying to come up with one where Whites and Blacks score equally--and it's never happened and never will. They whine that IQ tests are "culturally biased," which is b.s. if you've ever seen one. Since when it number and pattern recognition biased? They couldn't make it more neutral than it already is. IQ tests are biased--they are biased against the pathologically stupid.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:25 am

I'm not a fan of IQ tests for the simple reason Jews seem to score well on them.If we just went off IQ scores to grade intelligence then ashkenazi Jews are going to be laughing and even chinks score higher than whites.
Saying that,I have heard that these results are not a true representation of IQ as the tests on the Chinese were not taken from your average Chinese,but a more intelligent section (say university students).
BUT anyway, IQ scores don't indicate an individuals true value to society. Some Jew might well have an IQ of 170+ but so what?its not an intelligence that is useful to a western society, but actually damaging.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby bahr » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:21 am

IQ tests are nothing but humanistic folly. The only definition of intelligence we should know as Christians is what is said in Scriptures about it, i.e. the degree of our understanding of Yahweh our Master. His Plan, His Will, His Law, His Word. In short: His Spirit.

We should not get confused and mix intelligence with malignancy, which is the attribute of the crooked serpent!

So, in reality, the intelligence of these beasts is strictly zero, because they have no Spirit. They don't even realize that they serve the purpose of the Almighty in the first place! :)
bahr

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:58 am

When even computers are outscoring people in IQ test,we really do need to reject IQ scores as being of any true value.(even if they do show niggers to be as thick as shit!)

http://observer.com/2015/06/artificiall ... n-iq-test/
MikeTheAdamite

Next

Return to Humor