This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Down Under

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Down Under

Postby Crossman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:47 am

Maybe one of our down under brother or sisters can verify this.

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.
On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$15,000 per call". The American, being intrigued, asked the pastor who was strolling by what the telephone was used for.
The pastor replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $15,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the pastor and went along his way.
Next stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby sister what its purpose was. She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $15,000 he could talk to God. O.K., thank you," said the American. He then traveled to Indianapolis, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Boston, and New York. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$15,000 per call" sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Montana decided to travel to Australia to see if Australians had the same phone. He arrived in Australia, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "50 cents per call." The American was surprised so he asked the pastor about the sign.
Brother, I've traveled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $15,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?"

The pastor smiled and answered, "You're in Australia now, mate - it's a local call".
Crossman

Re: Down Under

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 am

Yes, absolutely ...Australia is a workers paradise ;) .

Truthfully it was a very good place to live a few decades ago, I know from my parents and grandparents.

You could live independently, work for a fair life and care-free. Now it is the most progressive country on earth, paving the way to hell.

Internet censorship was passed the other day, amazingly high cost of living while in a recession that 'we had to have', mandatory childhood vaccinations, no free-speech, you cannot offend a bastard or sodomite ...it is not good at all.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Joe wrote:Internet censorship was passed the other day, amazingly high cost of living while in a recession that 'we had to have', mandatory childhood vaccinations, no free-speech, you cannot offend a bastard or sodomite ...it is not good at all.

Our brethren down under may be down, but not forgotten by our God or us. Mystery Babylon is taking draconian measures because it is in it's last days and will fall. They are desperate to stay their destiny, but the living Word shall come to pass, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication" Rev. 14:8. We are implored to "Come out of her My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Resisting the jewish machinations of mammon is obedience to God. My forthcoming sermon is dealing with biblical free speech, so if you would like to expound on that Joe, I would like to hear more.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:10 am

I remember when you said that you see the cracks in mystery babylon growing everyday ...or something to that effect. And I see it too Mark, and I keep those words in mind.

On free-speech, I only know some of the major things that have happened, I think Brett Light could give you better info on that topic Mark.
But even a jew said the US should have laws like Australia. One guy (an idiot anti-racist) was put in prison for offending a jew.

A 39-year-old Perth man has been sentenced to three years' jail for posting an anti-semitic video on the internet. Brendon Lee O'Connell is the first person in Western Australia to be convicted under the state's racial vilification laws. A jury found him guilty last week of six offences. O'Connell posted a video on YouTube showing him insulting a young Jewish man in 2009. -ABC News

The government was going to repeal the laws after a well-known journalist was caught-out, but an alliance of bastards kept the laws in place. He offended mixed-race abominations who claim they are aboriginals. As if that is even something to be proud of. You have a right not to be offended if you are not a white man in Australia.

HERALD Sun columnist Andrew Bolt has lost an action brought in the Federal Court in which the columnist was accused of breaching the Racial Discrimination Act.

Bolt was found to have contravened Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act.
[...]
In a brief statement outside the Melbourne court after the judgment, Bolt said ``This is a terrible day for freedom of speech in this country.''
"It is particularly a restriction on the freedom of all Australians to discuss multiculturalism and how people identify themselves,'' he said.

This is a story about our 'race discrimination minister'.
http://www.dailystormer.com/operation-f ... ight-back/

And here is the jewish rat talking about free speech in Australia.
http://www.dailystormer.com/jewess-tany ... y-stormer/
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 am

I found this at the daily slave ...you cannot even use factual information if it offends someone.

They use the term "suggesting" to frame this in a certain way and notice the quotations around 'homosexuality statistics'; as if this isn't factual information, these people have no shame.

From ABC:

Tasmania’s Anti-Discrimination Tribunal has found a man who distributed pamphlets suggesting gay people died younger than heterosexuals contravened the Anti-Discrimination Act and must apologise.

Pamphlets outlining “homosexuality statistics” were distributed around the Hobart suburb of Sandy Bay in 2013 under the name Threewisemonkeys.

The pamphlets, published by James Durston, said homosexuality should not be tolerated, and listed statistics suggesting gay people were more likely to die of disease, and in traffic accidents, than heterosexual people.

Some pamphlets said scripture rejected homosexuality as abominable, and that gay people died on average aged in their 40s.
Joe

Return to Humor